Essay on Importance of Discipline, Types of Discipline, and Importance of Discipline in Students life
Essay on Importance of Discipline – Discipline is vital to life. Discipline refers to the set of rules that regulate our lives. It brings orderliness. It is ingrained in every aspect of human life, right from learning to use a litter bin to having good thoughts.
Without it, people would do whatever they wish. They may not lead a healthy lifestyle and may indulge in malpractices. Thus, without discipline, the world would be chaotic.
If you need some handy tips to improve your discipline and willpower, click here.
Out Check This Essay On Discipline In Hindi – Essays on discipline
Discipline can be broadly classified into two categories:
Internal discipline and external discipline.
Let us discuss them one by one-
- The internal discipline is about self-control and helps you to judge the difference between right and wrong. One takes the right decisions and spreads positivity.
- The external regulations or discipline refers to the laws and practices accepted as the norm in society. They make you socially fit. A person is expected to follow certain norms as per the society where he lives.
Related – Essays in English
Benefits of a disciplined life:
Leading a disciplined life is beneficial in the following ways-
1. It helps you stay healthy:
Discipline is related to regularity. You take food, do your duties, and sleep at the right time. You are more regular while exercising. Time-bound activities are essential for a fit body. These are the foundation for time management skills.
Check out time management tips for students here
2. You can lead a stress-free life:
As one gets the habit of doing every work within the stipulated time, the fear of deadlines does not affect them. Young children have ample time to concentrate on extra-curricular activities. They can develop hobbies that act as stress-busters later. Students in higher classes have a routine study time.
They are more prepared for their exams and do not have the last minute tension. A disciplined person executes his work well in the office too. Discipline lets you overcome laziness. As one follows the social norms, they have amicable personal lives also.
Students can follow these tips to destress and improve concentration.
Students can get help by reading this article on how to avoid stress during examinations.
3. You can stay happy and active:
Discipline boosts your self-confidence. You are proactive and plan all your work. You become self-confident and are ready to take up challenges. By having self-control, one becomes careful with the words to use and behaviors to display. You do not hurt others knowingly or unknowingly. You lead a conscious life and are aware of your deeds. You find it easy to build relationships with people. You can avoid many problems in life.
If you want to know how you can build your self-confidence, click here.
4. You can develop leadership qualities:
Discipline teaches you to be responsible. You can maintain consistency in life and observe the well-defined rules. You take the right decisions at the right time. These qualities earn your respect, and you are seen as a natural leader. A good leader must possess a magnificent personality. You can improve your personality and become impressive.
5. Discipline enhances your mental strength:
Self-discipline is the base for mental toughness. It gives the willpower required for facing challenges and adversities. Restraint and practice help you determine your weaknesses. You tend to have clear plans and execute them well. You can visualize the long term rewards, and not bicker over small things. It also increases your tolerance levels. You are not bogged down by failures. You know that making mistakes cannot be avoided, and they are a part of the process that helps you in becoming better.
Click here for more tips on how to improve your concentration.
6. You can enjoy the real freedom
Discipline frees you from laziness and lethargy. You carry out all your responsibilities well and become self-sufficient. Thus, you get freedom from expectations and demands. Similarly, you are free from fear, doubt, and weakness. When you lead a disciplined life, you become the master of your thoughts and emotions.
We have compiled some helpful tips on Behavioural Etiquettes in Workplace. These tips will help you improve your performance at work and leave a good impression on your employer.
Thus, we see that a lot of problems can be solved by becoming a disciplined person. It is a must for the progress and welfare of society. At the same time, it is not easy to follow a disciplined life. It requires practice and strict adherence. If not followed correctly, it could lead to a dubious life. Imagine what will happen if the Sun doesn’t rise or set. Nature is the best example of discipline. The Sun, the planets, and the entire universe are under systematic forces.
Related – Ten tips on writing a good essay
Any disharmony in the cosmos could result in catastrophic events endangering our existence.
It is essential, especially for students, to understand that talent without discipline is directionless. You should utilize the knowledge and wisdom at an appropriate place and time. It is feasible only through discipline.
- Essays in English
- Essay on My Father in English
- Essay on Mahatma Gandhi in English
- Essay on Swami Vivekanand in English
- Essay on Shaheed Bhagat Singh in English
- India’s 15th President Draupadi Murmu, Essay in English
- Essay on Cruelty to Animals in English
- Essay on Importance of English
- Plastic ban – Are we doing enough?
- Essay on my family
- Essay on My best friend
- Essay on Impact of Poverty on Education
- Essay on The Wonder Called Science in English
- Essay on Mobile Phones in English
- Agnipath – A New Recruitment Scheme of Indian Armed Forces
- Role of Technology in Education? English Essay
- What is Exam Result Anxiety and How to Reduce it
- Should Facebook be banned? English Essay
- Suicide Among Students Due to Parental Pressure
- Should selling and using tobacco be banned? English Essay
- Social Media – A cause of Anxiety and Depression
- Should Smoking in Public Places be banned? English Essay
- Essay on Should children get limited access to the Internet?
- Should Education be Free? English Essay
- Coronavirus: Coping With Viruses in the 21st Century: Are we ready?
- To Zoom or Not to Zoom – Is it Safe for Official meetings in 2020?
- Online Education : A Boon or A Curse?
- Citizenship Amendment Act – Confusion and Arguments Explained
- Merger of Banks in India – What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Essay on why plastic has been banned in India for students
- Impact of COVID-19 on the World Economy
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Global Education and its Solution
- Essay on the importance of Computers in our life
- Essay on Importance of Discipline for success in life
- Essay on Terrorism
- Essay on Skill India Mission
- Essay on Renewable Sources of Energy
- Essay on Make in India Project
- Essay on Haritha Haram Program
- Essay on Corruption
- Ten tips on writing a good essay
- Essay on “My Aim in Life – to become an astronaut”
- Essay on the Importance of Education
- Essay on Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao
- Essay on Importance of sports and games
- Essay on Demonetization
- Essay on Pollution
- Essay on Water conservation
- Essay on Global Warming
- Essay on Diwali in English
- Essay on Holi in English
- Essay on Chandrayaan in English
- Essay on Women Empowerment in English
- Essay on Child labour in English
- Essay on Swachh Bharat Mission
- Contributions of DRDO in Indian Defence