Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University announces Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission 2022, Apply Now
IPU CET 2022 – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will conduct IPU CET 2022. The Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test will be held for Undergraduate and Postgraduate admission in the University.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi has invited online applications from eligible candidates for appearing in Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2022), the result of which will be considered for admission to following listed programs of its centers for the academic year 2022-23
IPU CET Dates 2022
- Online Application Start Date: 04th March 2022
- Online Application Last Date: 30th April 2022
- Dates of Examination: Last week of April to 1st week of May 2022
IPU CET 2022 Courses Offered
National Level Test for Admissions (Non – Medical Programmes)
- B.Tech./M.Tech. (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech./M.Tech. (Dual Degree) in (Chemical Engineering), (Bio-Chemical Engineering), (Information Technology), (Computer Science & Engineering), (Electronics & Comm. Engg.)
- B.Tech. in (Information Technology), (Computer Science & Engineering), (Electronics & Communication Engineering), (Mechanical & Automation Engineering), (Electrical & Electronics Engineering), (Instrumentation & Control Engineering), (Tool Engineering), (Civil Engineering), (Electrical Engineering), (Mechanical Engineering & (Mechtronics)
- Integrated BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- Integrated BBA LLB
- Master of Laws – LLM (1 year) (Regular)
- MBA and MBA in (Financial Analysis), (International Business) & (Financial Management)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- MCA/ MCA (Software Engineering)
- National Level Test for Admissions (Medical Programmes):-
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (through NEET UG-2022)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (through NEET UG -2022)
- Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (through NEET UG-2022)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (through NEET UG -2022)
- Postgraduate Medical Courses (Degree/ Diploma) (through NEET PG -2022)
- D.M./M.Ch. (Super Specialty Medical Courses)(through NEET SS -2022)
- M.Ch. (CTVS), M.Ch. (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery), DM (Cardiology), DM (Neurology), DM (Nephrology), M.Ch. (Neuro-Surgery), DM (Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care Medicine), M.Ch. (Paediatrics Surgery). M.Ch. (Urology) & DM (Neonatology)
- PG Ayurveda (through AIA PGET -2022)
Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Common Entrance Tests
- M.Tech. (Regular)
- M.Tech. in (Computer Science & Engineering) , (Information Technology), (Information Security), (Digital Communication), (Electronics & Communication Engineering), (VLSI Design), (Signal Processing), (RF & Microwave Engg.), (Tool Engineering), (Biotechnology), (Nano Science and Technology), (Engineering Physics), (Chemical Engineering), (Robotics and Automation)
CET for Post–Graduate Professional Programs of Studies
- MBA, MBA in (Financial Analysis), (International Business), (Financial Management), (Information Technology)
- M.A. (Mass Communication), (English), (Criminology), (Conservation, Preservation and Heritage Management), (Archaeology and Heritage Management),
- MPT in (Musculoskeletal), (Neurology), (Sports), (Cardiopulmonary) ,
- MOT (N)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (Neurology)
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- M.Sc in (Environment Management), (Forensic Sciences), (Biodiversity & Conservation), (Natural Resource Management) & (Yoga)
- M.Sc. (Nursing)
- M.Sc. (Nursing) in Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic Nursing & Any other specialization & M.Sc. Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design
- Master of Education
CET for Programs of Studies at Graduation Level
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- B.Sc (N)
- B.Sc. (Nursing) , B.Sc. in Nursing (Post Basic)
- Bachelor of Education, BED (Spl. Edu.) in the areas of Hearing Impairment, Mental Retardation, Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT), Bachelor of Science (Medical Lab. Technology) (BSCMLT) & Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
- BBA, BBA (Banking & Insurance) & (Computer Aided Management)
- BA in (Journalism & Mass Communication), (English) (Honours), (Economics) (Honours),
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Yoga)
- LE B.Tech (Diploma)
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programmes for Diploma holders
- LE B.Tech
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programmes for B.Sc. Graduates
- B.Tech (BT)
- Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology)
- B. Pharma
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
Programs of Studies for which classes are conducted on Weekends
- MBA (WE)
- MBA (with sectoral specialization)
- LLM (WE)
- Master of Law (2 years)
- M.Tech in (Computer Science & Engg.), (Electronics & Communications Engg.)
- MBA (DM) (WE)
- MBA (Disaster Management)
- Postgraduate Diploma (NO CET)
- PG Diploma
- PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy for Medicos and Paramedicos, Disaster Preparedness and Rehabilitation, Disaster Management (Full Time/ Part time), Fire & Life Safety Audit
Vocational Programs (No CET to be Conducted)
- Master of Vocation in (Automobile), (Software Development), (Interior Design)
- Bachelor of Vocation Programmes in Applied Arts (Only for Female Candidates), Automobile, Construction Technology, Interior Design (Only for Female Candidates), Power Distribution Management, Printing & Publishing, Software Development & Electronics & Communication
M.Phil Programs for which CET to be conducted
- M.Phil. in (English), (Clinical Psychology) & (Psychiatric Social Work)
Ph.D. Programs for which CET to be conducted
- Ph.D Education, Electronics & Communication, Environmental Sciences, Mechanical & Automation Engg, Chemistry, Management, Mathematics, English, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Physics, (Law and Legal Studies), Mass Communication, InformationTech./Computer Sc. & Engg./Computer Applications, Disaster Management & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Only NEET / AIA-PGET (for respective programs) qualified applicants shall be considered for admission subject to fulfillment of eligibility and admission criteria.
- For DM / M.Ch. CET / Programs (and any other super specialty medical program offered by the University), the candidates are required to apply for NEET SS and admissions shall be conducted by Govt. of India. Applicants need not apply to the University.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- UG Programmes: +2 & Graduate level.
- PG Programmes: Graduate & Post Graduate level.
- M Phil & PhD.: Master’s & Post Graduate level.
- Note: The eligibility for applying to IPU CET 2022 is having cleared class 10+2 with minimum passing marks from a recognised board. The candidate applying for B.E. or B.Tech must have studied PCM at the Intermediate level.
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the Information Brochure.
IPU CET Application Form 2022
- Candidates can apply for GGSIPU CET 2022 in “Online” mode only.
- Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing GGSIPU website www.ipu.ac.in.
- Candidates must ensure that Email Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by GGSIPU through email on the given e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 100 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 10kb – 100kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using BillDesk Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking and keep proof of fee paid.
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/- excluding processing charges and taxes
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- All the courses where admission will be granted based on CET conducted by the University/where the admission is based on the National Level Test/where the admission is on the basis of merit of qualifying examination for the Academic Session 2022-23
- The courses for which the CETS are not held and the admission is based on national level scores are:
- All B.Tech programmes via JEE Main 2022
- BA LLB and BBA LLB via CLAT UG 2022
- LLM via CLAT PG 2022
- MBA programmes based on CAT > CMAT > IPU CET 2022 scores
- B.Arch courses based on NATA 2022
- Medical Programmes via NEET UG / PG / SS 2022
- PG Ayurveda via AIA PGET 2022
IPU CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam: The CETs shall be held in CBT format.
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Total Questions: 100 MCQs
- Type of Questions: MCQs with 4 option of which 1 answer is correct
- Marking Scheme: +4 for each correct attempt and -1 for any wrong attempt (except Ph.D and M.Phil courses)
- Medium of the CETs: All the CETs are to be held in English, except for B.Ed where the modes shall be English and Hindi both.
IPU CET Admit Card 2022
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website. Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date.
- Admit card contains the important details regarding the exams like examination time, venue and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination time.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website