AP EAPCET 2022 – Courses, Dates, Eligibility, Fees, Admit Card, Application Process
AP EAPCET 2022 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada has released the notification and invites the application for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET) 2022 previously known as AP EAMCET for admissions to Undergraduate Courses in various Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges of Andhra Pradesh State
Check more details about AP EAPCET 2022 such as application process, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates etc from the page below.
AP EAPCET 2022
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agri. Engg), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. ( Ag)/ B.Sc. ( Hort) / B.V.Sc. & A.H /B.F.Sc.
- B.Pharmcy and Pharma.D.
AP EAPCET 2022 Important Dates
- Notification of AP EAPCET – 2022: 11th April 2022
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: 11th April 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee: 10th May 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-: 20th June 2022
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 23rd to 26th June 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-: 25th June 2022
- Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-: 01st July 2022
- Downloading of Hall tickets from the website https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/eapcet: 27th June 2022
- Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-: 03rd July 2022
- Date of AP EAPCET Examination (Engineering): 04th to 08th July 2022
- Time of Engineering Examination: 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Dates of AP EAPCET Examination (Agriculture & Pharmacy): 11th to 12th July 2022
- Time of Agriculture Examination: 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
AP EAPCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Should be a citizen of India / PIO / OCI. Apart from this, the candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana and must satisfy the local / non-local status requirements.
- Students who belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana must have a domicile.
B.Pharm and B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Course:
- Candidates should have qualified/appearing 10+2, with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as subjects. It should have been passed from a recognized institute.
Engineering, B.Pharmacy (MPC), Pharm.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FS & T), B.Sc. (Agr Engg) Courses
- Option 1 – Must have passed / appeared for 10+2 boards exam with maths, physics, and chemistry subjects.
- Option 2 – Must have passed /appearing for the final year of the Diploma exam in engineering. It should be conducted by the SBTE and Training, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent
- Any of the following option may be satisfied
- Must have passed/appearing for 10+2 exams
- Subjects in 10+2 should be physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Should have obtained minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates)
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus and visit the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/
AP EAPCET 2022 Application Process
- The Application Form for AP EAPCET 2022 is released online on sche.ap.gov.in.
- There is no provision to submit offline.
- The process to apply for AP EAPCET 2022 is as follows:
- Step 1: Pay application Fee
- Step 2: Submit Details in AP EAPCET 2022 Application Form
- Step 3: Upload Images in the Application Form
- Step 4: Download Printed Application Form
- Registration Fee is Rs.600/- for student belongs to open category (for SC/ST Candidates Rs 500/- and for BC Candidates Rs 550/-) which has to be paid through the following modes:
- Payment Mode – a) AP Online / TS Online b) Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
AP EAPCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- AP EAPCET 2022 is held as a computer-based test. Check the detailed exam pattern given below.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hour
- No. of Questions: There are total 160 questions in the test
- Type of Questions: All questions are of objective type (multiple-choice)
- Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper is available in English and Telugu medium
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 01 mark. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers
- Distribution of Questions
- Mathematics : 80 Questions
- Physics : 40 Questions
- Chemistry : 40 Questions
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022