NCHMJEE 2023 for Admission to B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Program, Apply now
NCHMJEE 2023 – National Testing Agency the exam conducting body of National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMJEE) 2023 invites application form the candidates who wish to take admission into a full time regular Course of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Programs offered in more than 63 Institutes of Hotel Management (IHMs) under the academic umbrella of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) for the academic session 2023-24.
NCHMJEE is a national level exam conducted every year for admission to undergraduate courses in hospitality.
- Online registration and submission of Application Form (complete in all respect) through NTA Website: 02nd Feb to 27th April 2023
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination Fee: 27th April 2023
- Correction in the Particulars of Application Form Online only 28th to 30th April 2023
- Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate from NTA Website: To be announced on the Website
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (3.00 hours)
- Timing of Examination: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Exam Centre: As indicated on the Admit Card
- Date of Examination: 14th May 2023 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: To be announced later through website
Eligibility Criteria for NCHMJEE 2023
- 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects
- Candidates must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examinations can also appear in NCHM JEE 2023 on a provisional basis.
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30th September 2023
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
Qualifying Exams for Indian Students
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education. H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, the result of which should be available up to 30th September 2023
- For candidates from General and OBC categories the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01st July 2023. (Candidates born on or after July 01, 1997 are eligible)
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 01st July 2023. (That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1994 are eligible)
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical claims as required in course at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given at Annexure-IV
- Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2023“Online” ONLY by accessing the website www.nta.nic.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected
Follow the following 5 (Five) Steps to Apply Online
- Step-1: Register for online application form and note down system generated application number.
- Step-2: Complete the Application Form
- Step-3: Upload Scanned Images of candidate photograph and candidate signature.
- Step-4: Payment by Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ PayTM/ UPI
- Step-5: Choose the city for giving the examination NCHM JEE-2023
- General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List – Rs.1000/-
- Gen-EWS – Rs.700/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / PwD– Rs.450/-
- Third Gender Rs.450/-
- Applicable service / processing charges & GST over and above the Examination Fee, are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank / Payment Gateway Integrator (For details, Annexure-I may be referred to)
- Mode of Payment – Through Credit/ Debit Card/UPI and PayTM Through Net Banking
NCHM JEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- Date of the Exam: 14th May 2023
- Timing of the Exam: 09.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Mode of the Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Total No. of Questions: 200
- Duration: 3.00 Hours
- The medium of Question Paper is English and Hindi only
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude – 30
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction – 30
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 30
- English Language – 60
- Aptitude for Service Sector – 50
- Grand Total – 200 Questions
- Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry four marks
- For any wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for any question left unanswered.
NCHM JEE 2023 Admit Card
- All those candidates who will apply successfully for the examination will be provided with the admit card. It is a must to carry this admit card to the examination center on the date of examination
- Admit Card to be downloaded from www.ntanchm.nic.in (Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate). Registration Id/User ID and password are to be submitted in order to obtain the admit card.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website