NCHMCT JEE 2020 - National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination
NCHMCT JEE 2020 for Admission to B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Program
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Notification - NCHMCT JEE is a national level exam that is conducted every year for admission to undergraduate courses in hospitality. Earlier the National Council of Hotel management and catering technology (NCHMT) was responsible for conduction of NCHM JEE. But from 2020 National Test Agency (NTA) has taken up the responsibility to conduct National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) in CBT mode.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida invites applications for admission to B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Programs (A full time Regular Course) for admission session 2020-21.
NCHM JEE 2020 - for admission to "3 years B.Sc. (HHA)"
- As per Govt. of India policy, NCHM JEE 2020 will be conducted by "National Testing Agency" an Central Government Agency, created by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, to conduct all major Entrance Examinations in the Country.
- Dedicated Portal for calling the on-line application to appear in NCHM JEE 2020 for admission to "3 years 6 Semesters B.Sc. (HHA) Program" in more than 63 IHMs (Govt. as well as Private) under the academic umbrella of NCHMCT will be opened by ‘National Testing Agency’ on 2nd week of January 2020 at https://ntanchm.nic.in and on-line NCHM JEE 2020 Exam will be conducted on 4th week of April 2020 (last Saturday of the month of April, as per the usual schedule so far maintained by NCHMCT)
Important Dates for NCHM JEE 2020
- Application Form Available Online from: 1st January 2020
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 29th February 2020
- Availability of Admit Card: 1st April, 2020
- NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Date:
25 th April, 2020extended to June 22, 2020
- Declaration of Result for NCHMCT JEE 2020: 10th May, 2020
NCHM JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate willing to apply for NCHMCT 2020 must be aware of the eligibility criteria required by the institution for admission
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination with English as the main subject. The candidate who is to take the examination in 2020 will have to submit the pass certificate for the final admission at the time of counseling
NCHM JEE Age Limit
- Candidate who belongs to General or OBC category has an upper age limit of 22 years as on 01st July 2020. These candidates must have been born on or after 01st July 1998. The candidate who belongs to SC/ST category has an upper age limit of 25 years as on 01st July 2020. These candidates must have been born on or after 01st July 1995
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted
Physical Fitness required to apply for NCHM JEE 2020 Exam
- It is mandatory for the candidate registering for the examination to submit a fitness certificate
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given at ANNEXURE-I
Reservation of Seats at NCHMCT
- As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them. Benefit of reservation shall be given only to those classes/castes/tribes, which are in the respective Central
- List published by Govt. of India
- 15% for Scheduled Caste (SC) Category in Central and State IHMs
- 7½% for Scheduled Tribes (ST) Category in Central and State IHMs
- 27% for OBC (Central List) (Non-Creamy Layer) Category in Central IHMs
- 5% seats shall be reserved for Physically Disabled across board as per rules
NCHM JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Date of Written Test Exam is on 25 th April, 2020
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude (30 questions); Reasoning and Logical Deduction (30 questions); General Knowledge & Current Affairs (30 questions); English Language (60 questions) and Aptitude for Service Sector (50 questions)
- Total No. of Questions: 200 and Duration of 3.00 Hours
- Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi (except for English Language)
- Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry four mark
- For any wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted
Written Test Centres for NCHM JEE 2020
- NCHM JEE will be an online exam only and there will be no option for ‘pen and paper’ exam. Exam will be held in 33 or more cities in all over India. While applying, candidates have to select any four cities of their choice. The exam scheme will remain as same as the previous years on the following components.
NCHM JEE 2019 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2020 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website www.ntanchm.nic.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Follow following 4 (Four) Steps to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Application Form
- Step-3: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature.
- Step-4: Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan:
Note: Steps can be done together and separately also.
- General/OBC: Rs.800/- plus bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD/Transgender: Rs.400/- plus bank charges as applicable
Online Mode i.e. Debit/ Credit card and Net Banking:
Check the validity of the Debit/ Credit Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting application form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make payment through Debit/ Credit Card.
Through Net Banking, check the balance in your account and keep all credentials ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting application form. Candidate should Login with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment through Net Banking.
Cash Deposit through e-challan at State Bank of India Branches only:
Print e-challan in pdf on A4 size paper from SBI MOPS page which will contain NTA’s required information in addition to Bank reference number and visit any of the SBI branches in India and deposit amount mentioned in e-challan.
NCHM JEE Admit Card 2020
- All those candidates who will apply successfully for the examination will be provided with the admit card. It is a must to carry this admit card to the examination center on the date of examination
- Admit Card to be downloaded from www.ntanchm.nic.in (Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate). Registration Id/User ID and password are to be submitted in order to obtain the admit card.
Also See : NCHMCT JEE Application Procedure