NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification, Check Eligibility, Dates, pattern and more!
NCHMCT JEE is a national level exam that is conducted every year. This exam is conducted by NTA that is National Test Agency that focus on the admissions to undergraduate courses in hospitality. Earlier the NCHMT, National Council of Hotel management and catering technology was responsible for conduction of NCHM JEE. Following is the complete NCHMT JEE 2019 Notification.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification - eligibility, application, dates, pattern & more!
NCHMCT JEE 2019 notification - National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida invites applications for admission to B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration Programs (A full time Regular Course) for admission session 2019-20
NCHM JEE 2019 - for admission to "3 years B.Sc. (HHA)"
- As per Govt. of India policy, NCHM JEE 2019 will be conducted by "National Testing Agency" an Central Government Agency, created by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, to conduct all major Entrance Examinations in the Country.
- Dedicated Portal for calling the on-line application to appear in NCHM JEE 2019 for admission to "3 years 6 Semesters B.Sc. (HHA) Program" in more than 63 IHMs (Govt. as well as Private) under the academic umbrella of NCHMCT will be opened by ‘National Testing Agency’ on 15th January 2019 at https://www.nta.ac.in and the tentative date of on-line NCHM JEE 2019 Exam is 27th April 2019 (last Saturday of the month of April, as per the usual schedule so far maintained by NCHMCT)
Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2019
- Application Form Available Online from: 15th January 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form:
15th March 2019extended upto 25th March 2019
- Dates for the uploading of scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature : till 16th march 2019
- Dates for the successful final transaction of fee : till 16th march 2019
- Availability of Admit Card: From 3rd April, 2019
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Date: 27th April 2019
- Declaration of Result for NCHMCT JEE 2019: By 15th May, 2019
NCHMT JEE Eligibility Criteria for 2019
- Candidate willing to apply for NCHMCT 2019 must be aware of the eligibility criteria required by the institution for admission
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination with English as the main subject. The candidate who is to take the examination in 2019 will have to submit the pass certificate for the final admission at the time of counseling
NCHMT JEE Age Limit
- Candidate who belongs to General or OBC category has an upper age limit of 22 years as on 01st July 2019. These candidates must have been born on or after 01st July 1997. The candidate who belongs to SC/ST category has an upper age limit of 25 years as on 01st July 2019. These candidates must have been born on or after 01st July 1994
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted
Physical Fitness required to apply for NCHMT JEE 2019 Exam
- It is mandatory for the candidate registering for the examination to submit a fitness certificate
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given at ANNEXURE-I
Reservation of Seats at NCHMT
- As per Government of India, rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them. Benefit of reservation shall be given only to those classes/castes/tribes, which are in the respective Central
- List published by the Govt. of India
- - 15% for Scheduled Caste (SC) Category in Central and State IHMs
- - 7½% for Scheduled Tribes (ST) Category in Central and State IHMs
- - 27% for OBC (Central List) (Non-Creamy Layer) Category in Central IHMs
- - 5% seats shall be reserved for Physically Disabled across board as per rules
NCHMT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Date of Written Test Exam is on 27th April 2019 (Saturday, 10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude (30 questions); Reasoning and Logical Deduction (30 questions); General Knowledge & Current Affairs (30 questions); English Language (60 questions) and Aptitude for Service Sector (50 questions)
- Total No. of Questions: 200 and Duration of 3.00 Hours
- Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi (except for English Language)
- Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark
- For any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
- Only Vegetarian practical option in the B.Sc. (HHA) Program will also be available in all the affiliated IHMs for which the candidate has to opt Veg Practical only, on their joining at the allotted Institute after admission.
Written Test Centres for NCHMT JEE 2019
- This time NCHM JEE will be an online exam only and there will be no option for ‘pen and paper’ exam. Exam will be held in 33 or more cities in all over India. The exam scheme will remain as same as the previous years on the following components.
- Dedicated Portal for calling the on-line application to appear in NCHM JEE 2019 for admission to “3 years 6 semesters B.Sc. (HHA) Program” in more than 63 IHMs (Govt. as well as Private) under the academic umbrella of NCHMCT will be opened by ‘National Testing Agency’ on 15th January 2019 at https://www.nta.ac.in
NCHMT JEE 2019 Application Procedure
- The Application form for NCHMCT 2019 will be made available online on the official website https://nchm.nic.in for candidates willing to take the examination
- Registration is to be done before filling in the online application. To register candidates will have to provide contact and personal details such as email address, mobile number, date of birth
NCHMT JEE Admit Cards 2019
- All those candidates who will apply successfully for the examination will be provided with the admit card. It is a must to carry this admit card to the examination center on the date of examination
- Admit Card to be downloaded from www.nchm.nic.in (Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate). Registration Id/User id and password are to be submitted in order to obtain the admit card.
NCHMCT, Noida, A-34, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida-201309 (Uttar Pradesh),
Also See : NCHMCT JEE Application Procedure