NTA declares JEE Main 2022 Result for Session 1, Check now!
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result for JEE Main 2022 Session 1 (June) on its official website. All those candidates who had appeared for the JEE Main 2022 Session 1 exam can check their Result from the official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in by entering their application number and date of birth
NTA conducted JEE Main Session 1 exam from June 23 to 29, 2022 for both Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech) and Paper 2 (B.Arch and B.Plan) through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The final answer key of JEE Main Paper 1 (BE and BTech) was released on Wednesday July 6, 2022.
Steps to Check JEE Main Result 2022
- Go to the official website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on ” JEE Main session 1 result link”.
- On the new window that opens enter your application number, date of birth and security pin and click submit.
- Your NTA Score will be available on the screen.
There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of the result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. Results of JEE Main 2022 paper 2, final answer keys are awaited.
The following candidates have received 100 NTA Score in Session – 1 in Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.):
- Jasti Yashwanth V V S (Telangana)
- Sarthak Maheshwari (Haryana)
- Aniket Chattopadhyay (Telangana)
- Dheeraj Kurukunda (Telangana)
- Koyyana Suhas (Andhra Pradesh)
- Kushagra Srivastava (Jharkhand)
- Mrinal Garg (Punjab)
- Sneha Pareek (Assam)
- Navya (Rajasthan)
- Penikalapati Ravi Kishore (Andhra Pradesh)
- Polisetty Karthikeya (Andhra Pradesh)
- Boya Haren Sathvik (Karnataka)
- Saumitra Garg (Uttar Pradesh)
- Rupesh Biyani (Telangana)
The session 2 for JEE Mains, 2022 is scheduled to be conducted from July 21 to 30, 2022 in CBT mode at various exam centers across the country.