Karnataka CET 2022 for Admission to Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science, B.Pharma Courses, Apply now
Karnataka CET 2022 – Karnataka Examination Authority has announced the exam date for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022. The online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for CET 2022 for admission to Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science, B. Pharma etc Professional Courses offered in Govt. /University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2022-23
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2022 (CET)
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Food Science & Technology)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- B.Sc. (Home science)
- B.Sc (Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture), B.Sc Agri BioTechnology
- B.F.Sc. (Fisheries)
- B.Sc (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op)
- B. Pharm
Karnataka CET 2022 Important Dates
- Karnataka CET 2022 Registration Starts on: 18th April 2022
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 18th April to
05th May 2022extended till May 12, 2022
- Filling of Application Online for KCET-2022 on 18th April to
05th May 2022 up to 11.59 pmextended till May 12, 2022
- Date of downloading of Admission Tickets by all the eligible Applicants 30th May 2022
- DATE OF COMMON ENTRANCE TEST: 16th June and 17th June 2022
- Date of Kannada language Test: (ONLY for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates): 18th June 2022
Exam Schedule Time Table
|16th June 2022||Thursday||10.30 am – 11.50 am||Biology||60|
|02.30 pm – 03.50 pm||Mathematics||60|
|17th June 2022||Friday||10.30 am – 11.50 am||Physics||60|
|02.30 pm – 03.50 pm||Chemistry||60|
- Kannada Language Test (Bengaluru, Bidar, Ballary, Belagavi, Mangalore & Vijayapura Centres only)
18th June 2022
11.30 am – 02.50 pm
Both for Horanadu & Godinadu Kannadiga Candidates
Karnataka CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applying candidate should be a citizen of India. However, OCI / PIO / NRI / FNC candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the candidates to apply for KCET, except for B.Pharma, Pharma-d and Naturopathy & Yoga courses.
- For admission in these courses, candidates must have completed the age of 17 as on December 31
- Candidates must have passed the 2nd PUC / 12th std / equivalent exam.
- Those who are appearing in 2nd PUC / 12th Standard in 2022 whose result is awaited can also apply and appear for KCET 2022.
- Students who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard before 2022 and those who are appearing in the year 2022 for Class 12th exam such as CBSE, CISCE, 10+2, from other boards, including J & K need to enter the marks details through online or must send a photocopy of their marks card by mentioning their CET Number to KEA.
- In the minimum qualifying marks, there is a 5% relaxation for ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates and a person with disability of mental retardation or mental illness (including Dyslexia)).
Candidates can check the subject combination and minimum qualifying marks required for each course from the given below:
Minimum qualifying marks
- B.Arch (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics): 50% marks in PCM and 50% in aggregate.
- B.E / B.Tech (Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio- Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer with English as one of the languages): 45% marks in aggregate in all subjects
- Farm Science Courses (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as optional subjects – BV.Sc. & A.H. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English – 50% marks in all subjects
- B-Pharma (PCB or PCM): 50% marks in all subjects
- 2nd Year B. Pharm (Diploma in Pharmacy Examination from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India) 45% marks.
- Pharm-D – PCB or PCM or Diploma in Pharmacy Exam
- Naturopathy & Yoga (Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study): 50% marks in PCB
Karnataka CET 2022 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online for CET-2022 through the official website http://kea.kar.nic.in. Online submission of Application Form can be done by accessing KEA Website.
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Information Bulletin and on the KEA Website.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on KEA Website
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B (within Karnataka) – Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, CAT-1 (Karnataka) – Rs. 250/-
- All female candidates of Karnataka – Rs. 250/-
- General merit outside Karnataka – Rs. 750/-
- General merit outside India – Rs. 5000/-
Karnataka CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Pen-paper mode in 3 sessions
- Duration: 80 minutes per session
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, candidates will get +1 mark and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- Total Questions: 60 marks per subject
Subjects /Marks Distribution
- Physics – 60 marks
- Mathematics – 60 marks
- Chemistry – 60 marks
- Biology – 60 marks
KCET 2022 Syllabus
- KEA will set the KCET Syllabus. The paper will contain questions based on the 1st & 2nd PUC syllabus prescribed by the Det. of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
- Students will have to prepare topics from their subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or any other relevant subjects to the applied course.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022