IIFT 2020 MBA Entrance Exam -Eligibility, Exam dates, Application
IIFT announces MBA Entrance Exam 2020 for admission to MBA International Business
IIFT 2020 MBA Entrance Exam - The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) invites applications for Master of Business Administration (MBA - International Business) Degree Program at New Delhi, Kolkata & Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh) Campuses for the academic year 2020-22
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT will conduct the IIFT 2020 MBA entrance exam on 1st December, 2019. The qualifiers of IIFT 2020 Entrance Exam will receive admission in MBA, International Business Program the academic year 2020-22
Please see the details of application, test pattern, syllabus and other aspects of the IIFT 2020 MBA (IB) Entrance Exam
The IIFT MBA Program aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams
IIFT 2020 Dates
- Availability of Application forms (online): 9th September 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25th October-2019
- Date of IIFT 2020 Written Examination: 1st December, 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards : 11th November, 2019
- Declaration of Result: 11th December, 2019
Admission Procedure for General / Reserved category candidates
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any disciplines with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories)
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2019
- No age limit
- Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories
- For Foreign Nationals/NRI/Children of NRIs: Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and the admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score and interview
Mode of Admission
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview
- Written Test will be held on Sunday, 1st December 2019 during 10.00 AM - 12.00 Noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam
- Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai
- IIFT reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required
Exam Pattern 2020
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English) of 120 minutes
- It generally consists of questions covering
- English Grammar
- Vocabulary and Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation and
- Quantitative Analysis
IIFT 2020 Syllabus
- Logical Ability: Questions based on logical reasoning are going to be asked for the exam. The difficulty level could be high based on the previous year question paper.
- Quantitative Ability: This section is going to test your ability to solve mathematical equations on topics like number series, profit and loss, averages and mixtures, etc.
- Verbal Ability: You can answer the questions which are based on grammar, vocabulary, comprehension skills, syllogisms, antonyms and much more.
- General Awareness: To score well in this section of IIFT 2019, you must be updated with the current affairs, the stock market, economic and political news, general knowledge. To solve the questions in this section you have to read daily newspapers and G.K books.
Change of Centre
- Candidates should be careful while opting for the Admission Test Centre. A fee of Rs.1000/- will be charged for changing the opted Centre.
- No request for change of centre will be entertained after November 2019.
- The Admit Cards can be downloaded from IIFT's website from 11th November, 2019.
- With a print out of the Admit card, the candidates should reach the venue of the Exam Centre on 1st December 2019 latest by 9.00 a.m. with one of the following documents: (a) Passport, (b) Election I Card, (c) Aadhar Card, (d) PAN Card, or (e) Driving License for appearing in the Exam. IIFT 2020.
Admission Procedure for Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates
- Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration with minimum 50% marks
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 25th October-2019.
- In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2019 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2019.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
- The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest. GMAT taken before 1st January 2017 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2019) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply.
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
Mode of Admission
- The admission of candidates under this category is on the basis of GMAT score and interview.
- Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus.
- Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present, they would be interviewed through Skype.
- IIFT Application Form 2020 will be available online at IIFTâ€™s official website: www.iift.edu
- Please visit IIFT website: www.iift.edu Click on the ADMISSIONS 2020 icon and fill in the Online Application Form as per details given in the website.
- Please note that Category once filled by the candidate in his / her online application, will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and should be received by the Institute. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1650/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.825/-
- Foreign National/NRI candidates: US$ 85 (INR Rs.5500)
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment Gateway - Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)
- Demand Draft - Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form
For any query please contact Admissions Office at 011-39147213 (Direct), 39147200 - 205 (Extn. 621) OR email at email@example.com
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (Deemed University), (Dept of Commerce, Govt. of India), Delhi Campus: B-21 Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016, Tel.: 011-26857908, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Campus: 1583 Madurdaha, Ward No. 108, Borough XII, Kolkata-700091, Email: email@example.com, Tel.: 033-23572853, Website www.iift.edu