Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) announces MBA (IB) Entrance Exam 2022 for admission to MBA International Business Program
IIFT 2022 MBA (IB) Entrance Exam – The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) invites applications for Master of Business Administration (MBA – International Business) Degree Program offered at New Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada (AP) Campuses for the academic year 2022-24.
The exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in 68 different cities across India by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Check complete information related to IIFT 2022 MBA (IB) Entrance Exam such as application process, dates, eligibility, exam pattern, etc from the page below.
IIFT 2022 MBA (IB) Entrance Exam Important Dates
- IIFT 2022 Notification Release Date: 28th August 2021
- The Registration Process will begin on 01st September 2021
- Last date for Registration: 15th October 2021
- Foreign Nationals/ NRIs may apply for Admissions to IIFT’s MBA (IB) 2022-24 Program between 15th January to 15th March 2022
- Admit Card Download Starts: 02nd week of November till 05th December 2021
- IIFT 2022 Exam Date: 05th December 2021 Sunday)
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: End of December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT 2022 MBA (IB) Entrance Exam
For General/Reserved Category Candidates
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD categories] (worked out on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the papers)
- Appearing for a qualifying exam can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification
- There is no age limit for appearing in this exam
- Admission of any candidate who joins the program on a provisional basis but fails to obtain minimum percentage in the bachelor’s degree exam will be automatically canceled forthwith
For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration with minimum 50% marks
- Appearing for a qualifying exam can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by October 2021
- In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2021 and be outside India during the IIFT exam
- 15% of the seats are reserved for the category SC
- 7.5% for the category ST and
- 27% for the category OBC to the “Non Creamy layer” (OBCNCL)
- 10% of the seats are reserved for Category GENEWS,
- Each category will have 5% reservations for PwD as defined in the RPwD Act 2016
IIFT 2022 MBA (IB) Entrance Exam Application Process
- To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last-minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit an Online Application Form without waiting for the last date.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form
- Log on to NTA website https://iift.nta.nic.in and click on the “Apply Online” button under Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT MBA(IB) 2022-24
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint yourself with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form
- Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Exam Centre on Date indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA
- Registration Fees for CBT would be Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/ Transgender/PWD and Rs.2500/-
- Foreign Nationals/NRIs – Rs.15000 (US$ 200)
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment Gateway: Pay fee using ICICI/PAYTM Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/PAYTM
- Demand Draft: Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI
Mode of Admission
- Admission of candidates under this category is on the basis of GMAT score and interview. Shortlisted candidates would be required to undergo a PI at IIFT campus.
- In case they are not able to be physically present, they would be interviewed through Skype
IIFT 2022 MBA (IB) Entrance Exam Pattern
- IIFT has entrusted the task of conducting the IIFT-MBA(IB) 2022-24 to NTA. Accordingly, IIFT MBA(IB) 2022-24 Exam would be conducted by NTA on Sunday the 05th December 2021.
- Exam Mode & Date: IIFT 2021 will be held in online CBT mode on 24th January 2021.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice Questions-Objective type
- Number of Questions: Total of 123 questions will be there in the exam paper.
- Time Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes) will be provided for completion of the paper.
- Number of Sections: English Grammar, Data Interpretation, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Vocabulary and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
- Medium of Language: The paper will be in the medium language of English.
- Total Marks: Exam paper will be of 100 marks.
- Marking Pattern: 5 to 1 mark will be provided for correct responses in different sections. 1/3 of the allotted marks will get deducted for every incorrect response.
Subjects/ No. of Questions
- Logical Reasoning – 42 Questions
- English Comprehension – 36 Questions
- Quantitative Analysis – 20 Questions
- General Knowledge & Awareness – 25 Questions
- Total – 123 Questions
Exam Centres – Cities
- City of Exam Centres where the test shall be conducted are given at Annexure-I. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form of IIFT MBA (IB) 2022-24
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website