Top 10 MBA colleges in India which accept XAT score
Question: Please provide the list of Top MBA colleges in India which accept XAT score?
Answer: XAT 2014 will be conducted on Sunday 5th January 2014.
The Top 10 MBA colleges in India which accept XAT score are listed below:
1. XLRI Jamshedpur – Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur – For Latest MBA Admission Click here
2. SPJIMR Mumbai – SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai – For Latest MBA Admission Click here
3. TAPMI Manipal – TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal – For Latest MBA Admission Click here
4. Great Lakes – Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai – For Latest MBA Admission Click here
5. XIM Bhubaneswar – Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar – For Latest MBA Admission Click here
6. XISS Ranchi – Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi – For Latest MBA Admission Click here
7. We School – We School Mumbai – For Latest MBA Admission Click here
8. LIBA Chennai – Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai – For Latest Admission Click here
9. Goa Institute of Management – Goa Institute of Management, Goa – For Latest Admission Click here
10. XIME Bangalore – Xavier Institute of Management Excellence – For Latest Admission Click here
Also See :Top 5 Group Discussion Tips for MBA Admissions
XLRI conducts test on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting test at all India level to select the most appropriate for management education. The test score is being used by more than 100 institutes for the admission.
Xavier Admission Test (XAT) is conducted for admission to post-graduate degree programmes in management at XLRI, XIM, XISS, LIBA, etc. XLRI is ranked amongst the top five B-school in India and XIM, Bhubaneshwar, is ranked among the top 20 management institutes in India .
Also See :All things MBA – Tips, Articles and Career Options
Related Information —
XAT – Test Pattern, Click here
XAT 2014 Notification Important Dates, Click here