Great Lakes Institute of Management Post Graduate Diploma and Management Admission 2022, Fill Application Form Now
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2022 – Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM), Chennai invites applications for admission to flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program offered at Chennai Campuses for the academic year 2022-23
Specialization Offered for PGDM Program
- Great Lakes offer specializations in the following 6 areas and students can opt for a Major and Minor specialization from the same:
- OB and Strategy
- Business Analytics
- IT and Economics
- Last date of Submission – Final Cycle : 20th April, 2022
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2022 Intake, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2020, CAT taken in 2020/2021, XAT taken in 2021/2022 or CMAT taken in 2021/2022.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Fresher’s and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June only are eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work-experience are requested to apply for the Great lakes PGPM program).
- Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/ or https://app.greatlakes.edu.in/
- Fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000
- Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Application fee – Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Academic Abilities: The program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist
- Standardized Test Scores: Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment
- Rank Holders: Program gives a clear advantage / brownie points to College / University rank holders.
- Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes emphasize on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will be probed thoroughly during the process.
- Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website