XLRI Jamshedpur announces Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2022 for Admission to MBA Program, Apply now
XAT 2022 – Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a National Level Examination conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur for the aspirants of Management Studies all over the Nation. XAT 2022 official notification has been released and the registration for XAT 2022 has begun from August 10th, 2021.
The XAT 2022 will be conducted across the country on January 2, 2022 at the different allotted centers. XLRI Jamshedpur conducts XAT on behalf of the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI).
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Loyola College, Chennai-600034
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore-560052
- St. Francis Institute of Mgt. and Research (SFIMR), Mumbai-400103
- St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration, Bangalore-560025
- St. Aloysius Institute of Mgt. and Information Technology, Mangalore-575022
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar-751013
- Xavier Institute of Mgt. & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore-560100
- Xavier Institute of Mgt. & Research, Mumbai-400001
- Xavier Institute of Mgt. Jabalpur-482021
- Xavier Labour & Relations Institute, Jamshedpur-831001
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi-834001
XAT 2022 Important Dates
- XAT 2022 Registration will open on August 10th, 2021, by 12:00 P.M.
- XAT 2022 Registration Ends on November 30th, 2021
- Admit Card Download: December 20, 2021 onwards
- XAT Exam: January 02, 2022, Sunday
- GMAT/GRE score validity: (taken from December 1, 2016, to December 31, 2021)
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2022
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT-2022. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2022)
- Candidates appearing in the Final year of Graduation can apply by entering their aggregate percentage of marks obtained until the time of filling of the form
Eligibility for NRI/Foreign Candidates
- NRI or foreign national candidates have to apply through GMAT scores. Candidates from Dubai or Nepal are exempted from applying through GMAT scores as XAT will be conducted in these two international cities.
XAT 2022 Registration
- A candidate needs to register for XAT exam and also register for the institute courses of his/her choice separately by paying separate application fees
- The candidates first need to visit the official portal of XAT i.e.; xatonline.net.in
- Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2022 and appearing for XAT 2022 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes
- Applicants to different institutes, besides XLRI have to apply separately to Institutes of their choice
- Applicants for XAT 2022 can choose to pay online using credit card/debit card/online banking
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs.1800/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT– Rs. 2500/-
- NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programs through GMAT- Rs. 5000/-
Mode of Payment
- Payment Gateways: Using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Bank Branches: XLRI programs needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.500/- each
- The selection criteria and XAT 2022 participating institutes vary from B-School to B-School. It is generally a two-step process. In the first phase, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their XAT performance and institute cut-off.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for WAT or Essay Writing or Group Discussion/Group Activity and Personal Interview rounds
XAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Candidates, who want to secure a high rank in XAT 2022, must understand the exam pattern for the same thoroughly. It is as follows.
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Mode
- Language of Exam: English
- Duration: 3 hour
- Number of Sections: There are 4 sections as follow
|Sections in XAT Exam||Number of Questions||Overall Time Duration|
|Part-1||75 Total MCQs||165 Minutes|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Decision Making||21||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||28||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Part-2||25 Total MCQs||15 Minutes|
|Total Questions (Part 1 + Part 2)||100|
XAT 2022 Syllabus
- There is no specific syllabus for XAT 2022 announced by XLRI. However, based on the past years’ XAT analysis, experts suggest a probable XAT 2022 syllabus, which mentions the section wise important topics for the test
XAT 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card of XAT 2022 will be available online for the candidates who successfully fill the application form along with the application fee online
- The admit card is expected to be available from the 20th December 2021 onwards
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website