IGNOU MBA Admission 2020 OPENMAT-XLVII July Dates, Eligibility, Application
IGNOU MBA Admission 2020 through OPENMAT XLVII Entrance Test for July 2020 Session
IGNOU MBA Admission for July 2020 - Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the official notification for MBA Entrance Test - OPENMAT XLVII for admission to various Management Programs starting from July 2020 Session. Candidates can register for IGNOU MBA OPENMAT 2020 XLVII through online mode only.
This year IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII will be conducted by National Testing Agency on 29th April, 2020.
All the details regarding IGNOU MBA Entrance Test - OPENMAT XLVII such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below
Also see: MBA Entrance Exams
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLVII
- Starting its operation in 1987, the School of Management Studies today offers a wide range of Programs. The School follows a system of course-wise registration in its Management Program. In the Management Program, semester system is followed as January to June (first semester of the year) and July to December (Second Semester of the year).
See: OPENMAT Exam pattern
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLVII for July 2020 Important Dates
- Registration for OPENMAT XLVII for July 2020 Admission - 31st January 2019
- Online Submission of Application Form 28th Feb. 2020 to 23rd March 2020
- Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking up to 11:59 pm : 23rd March 2020
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only : 28-29 March 2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website : 09th April, 2020 onwards
- Date of Exam: 29th April, 2020
- Date of Announcing Result : 10th May, 2020
Courses Offered through IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLVII
School of Management studies offer Master of Business Administration (MBA) and various Post Graduate Specialisation Diplomas
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- All the above programs have multimedia design, and technology aided delivery systems. These are offered through countrywide network of study centres.
- The University will be admitting students for the above Degree/Diplomas in Management starting from January 2020 through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XLVII’ to be held by NTA on 27th July 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLVII 2020
MBA (through Entrance Test Only)
- The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA Program would be as per the AICTE norms viz. Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules
- Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
- There is no age bar for admission to the above program
Note: Bachelor’s Degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3-year duration
See: OPENMAT Syllabus
IGNOU Admission 2020 to Specialisation Post Graduate Diplomas (Direct Entry- Without Entrance Test) at IGNOU
- Any Graduate (including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretary ship) with 50% marks for General Category /45% for Reserved Category as per Government of India rules
- Students who have directly enrolled for PG Specialisation Diploma, can subsequently enroll for MBA after clearing of OPENMAT entrance exam
- Full Credit transfer would be given for completed courses. For further details refer to the separate ‘Students Handbook & Prospectus’ which is available on University website www.ignou.ac.in
- There is no age bar for admission to the above program
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLVII Admission Procedure
- Admission to the Management Program (MBA and specialisation PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP) will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per the above schedule. A result card will be sent to all the candidates who have appeared in the OPENMAT Exam.
- It will indicate whether the candidate has qualified or not qualified for admission on the basis of cut-off score as decided by the University
- After qualifying in OPENMAT, a learner will have to apply for admission on the specified APPLICATION FORM (Form 2) which is given in the Prospectus along with the required documents to the Regional Director concerned
- Semester I: Any five courses from MS-1 to MS-11 excluding MS-10
- Semester II: Rest of five courses
- Semester III: MS-10, MS-95, two specialisation courses of your choice and MS-100
- Semester IV : MS-91, three specialisation courses from specialisation stream opted in Semester III and any one elective course out of MS-92,93,94,96,97
Entrance Test (OPENMAT XLVII)
- Admission to Management Programs of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year. For appearing in the entrance test (OPENMAT) a student has to fill up APPLICATION FORM FOR OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST which has to be filled online only. Weblink for filling online form is https://ntaignou.nic.in or you can log in to www.ignou.ac.in which will redirect you to the NTA website. Please see the instructions for filling up the OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST. The Entrance Test will be held on the following dates:
- OPENMAT XLVII- 29th April, 2020
- A student can appear in anyone of the above OPENMAT Examinations. If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT Examinations s/he is required to apply separately for each OPENMAT
Validity of OPENMAT Score
- Candidates who have qualified for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test (OPENMAT) will be eligible to seek admission into Management Program in any of the following two semesters. For example, a student who qualifies for admission in July 2020 OPENMAT, may take admission in any of the following two semesters i.e., either in January 2020 or July 2020 semester.
Syllabus and Scheme Of Examination
- The OPENMAT Entrance Exam consists of four tests.
- Test 1 comprises of 30 questions of General Awareness.
- Test II consists of 50 questions of English language.
- Test III is of Quantitative Aptitude which consists of 50 questions and
- Test IV is of Reasoning consisting of 70 questions.
- All these tests will be conducted in one session of 3 hours.
- The total no. of questions for all the four tests is 200.
- To familiarize yourself with the examination scheme and type of questions sample OPENMAT Entrance test paper is available in e prospectus. E. Prospectus can be downloaded from IGNOU or NTA website
- No calculators, cell phones, books, slide- rules, notebooks or written notes extra will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The University provides reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, non-creamy layer of OBC, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Handicapped Learners, as per Govt. of India rules, for admission to its various programs.
- However, submission of forged certificate under any category shall lead not only to cancellation of admission but also be legally implicated as per govt. of India rules
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLVII Application Process 2020
- Candidates have to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVII “Online” ONLY by accessing the website https:// ntaignou.nic.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate for the programme. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be summarily rejected.
- Before filling and submitting the online form, candidates should download the Information Bulletin, e-prospectus and read them carefully
Candidates must keep following information ready before filling online Application Form:-
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/ Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc.
- Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of submission of online application
- OPENMAT Entrance Fee Rs. 600/-
Payment of Application Fee
- Through Debit/Credit card – Candidates need to check the validity of the Debit/Credit Card, while logging on to the website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make the required payment through Debit/CreditCard.
- Through Net Banking - Check the balance in the account and keep all credentials ready while logging on to the website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should Login with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment through NetBanking.
- Course fee of Rs.1800/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration). Please write your Name, Enrolment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other program of this university.
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLVI Admit Card 2020
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website w.e.f.1st April, 2020 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Shift (Timing) as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm 1st April, 2020.
For more details, refer prospectus/website www.ignou.ac.in or https:// ntaignou.nic.in
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
(The People's University), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here