IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Dates, Eligibility, Application Notifications Out!
Admission to Management Programs (MP)-OPENMAT XLIV & XLV 2019
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 - IGNOU has released the official notification for MBA Entrance Test - OPENMAT XLIV for admission to the various Management Programs starting from January 2019. For now, the application form for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 XLIV has been available in online mode only. All the details regarding to the IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2019 - OPENMAT XLIV and XLV such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 XLIV & XLV
Starting its operation in 1987, the School of Management Studies today offers a wide range of Programs. The School follows a system of course-wise registration in its Management Program. In the Management Program, semester system is followed as January to June (first semester of the year) and July to December (Second Semester of the year). There are specific courses will be offered for the years 2019-2020 in First and Second Semesters respectively.
Important IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Dates
- Application Form Availability: 22nd October 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form (Form 1):
15th November 2018extended upto 18th November 2018
- Date of Exam: To be announced
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form (Form 2): To be announced
- The validity of OPENMAT score and eligible to seek admission in: To be announced
- Application Form Availability: 03rd week of December 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form (Form 1): 04th week of January 2019
- Date of Exam: 01st week of February 2019
Also See: MBA Entrance Exam 2018
Courses Offered through IGNOU OPENMAT 2019-XLIII
- School of Management studies offer Master of Business Administration (MBA) and various Post Graduate Specialisation Diplomas
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- All the above programmes have multimedia design, and technology aided delivery systems. These are offered through countrywide network of study centres.
- The University will be admitting students for the above Degree/Diplomas in Management starting from January 2019 through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XLV’ to be held on December 2018 for MBA & PG Specialisation Diplomas
MBA (through Entrance Test Only)
- The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA Program would be as per the AICTE norms viz. Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU
- There is no age bar for admission to the above program
- Note: Bachelor’s Degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3-year duration
Specialisation Post Graduate Diplomas (Direct Entry- Without Entrance Test) at IGNOU
- Any Graduate (including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretary ship) with 50% marks for General Category /45% for Reserved Category as per Government of India rules
- Students who have directly enrolled for PG Specialisation Diploma, can subsequently enroll for MBA after clearing of OPENMAT entrance exam
- Full Credit transfer would be given for completed courses. For further details refer to the separate ‘Students Handbook & Prospectus’ which is available on University website www.ignou.ac.in
- There is no age bar for admission to the above program
Walk in Admission for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019
- Candidates who qualify Entrance Test can submit the registration form (Form-2), available in the ‘Student Handbook & Prospectus’ along with the hall ticket of the Entrance Test, to the respective Regional Centres along with the required fee on any day after the receipt of result card, but not later than 31st May for admission cycle starting from Jan 2019
- Admission to the Management Program (MBA and specialisation PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP) will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per above schedule. A result card will be sent to all the candidates who have appeared in the OPENMAT Exam
- It will indicate whether the candidate has qualified or not qualified for admission on the basis of cut-off score as decided by the University
- After qualifying in OPENMAT, a learner will have to apply for admission on the specified APPLICATION FORM (Form 2) which is given in the Prospectus along with required documents to the Regional Director concerned
- Semester I: Any five courses from MS-1 to MS-11 excluding MS-10
- Semester II: Rest of five courses
- Semester III: MS-10, MS-95, two specialisation courses of your choice and MS-100
- Student Handbook and Prospectus for Management Program, OPENMAT 2019 Application Form and registrations
- The University provides reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, non-creamy layer of OBC, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Handicapped Learners, as per the Govt. of India rules, for admission to its various programmes.
- However, submission of forged certificate under any category shall lead not only to cancellation of admission but also be legally implicated as per govt. of India rules
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application Procedure
The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Form:
Steps for filling Online Application Form
Download the Information Brochure January 2019 and read it carefully.
Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
- Course fee of Rs.1800/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration). Please write your Name, Enrolment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other program of this university
- Filled in form for Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XLIII’ must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, by Registered Post/Speed Post
- Admit card for the OPENMAT XLIV and XLV will be made available by the exam conducting body after successful completion of application process. Admit card will only be issued for those candidates who are eligible for the MBA Programs
- Admit card is an important document which is required at the time of examination. Candidates should safe this important document until the admission process.
- For more details, refer prospectus/website www.ignou.ac.in
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
(The People's University), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in