Association of Indian Management Schools announces AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2022 for July Session, Apply Now
ATMA Exam 2022 July – The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has started the registration for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2022 for the July 2022 Session.
ATMA is conducted for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), PGDBA and MCA Programmes offered at B-schools across the country for the academic session 2022. Check out more details on eligibility, important dates, application process, fees and more for ATMA 2022 July Cycle from the page below.
ATMA Exam 2022 July
ATMA 2022 (July) Important Dates
- Date of Commencement of Registration: 31st May 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 16th July 2022
- Last Date of Registration: 17th July 2022
- Last Date of Printing Application Form: 19th July 2022
- Download the Admit Card: 21st July 2022
- Date of ATMA Exam (Central based Online Test): 24th July 2022 (02:00 pm to 05:00 pm)
- Reporting time : 01:00 PM
- Result Announcement: 29th July 2022
- Additionally, aspirants also have to check the eligibility criteria of the institute in which they want to take admission. The eligibility criteria for ATMA 2022 is as follows-
- Indian Citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream.
- Minimum 50% Marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have completed CA can apply.
- Final Year Students can also apply.
- The application form can only be submitted online at the website https://www.atmaaims.com/
Steps to register for ATMA 2022
- Step 1 Register online
- Step 2 Payment of Fee – The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card and Net-Banking.
- Step 3 Filling the Application Form – Fill some details in the application of ATMA 2022 like, basic details, personal details, academic details etc.
- Step 4 Upload Image – Candidates also need to upload images in the application form of ATMA and finally download the application from the confirmation page. Make sure to upload clear images.
- Registration Fee for ATMA exam: Rs.1600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card/credit card/ Net Banking only
- ATMA admit card 2022 will be available online at website https://www.atmaaims.com/. The ATMA Admit Card will be available on July 21, 2022.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Total Time: 3 Hours (30 minutes each Section)
- Total Questions: 180 questions
- Total Marks: 180 Marks
- Negative Marking -0.25 marks
- Total Sections: 6 Sections
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (mins)|
|Analytical Reasoning – I||30||30|
|Verbal Skills – I||30||30|
|Quantitative Skills – I||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning – II||30||30|
|Verbal Skills – II||30||30|
|Quantitative Skills – II||30||30|
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- ATMA Syllabus
- ATMA Participating Institute
- ATMA Test Pattern
- MBA Entrance Exam Notifications
- MCA Entrance Exam Notifications
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022 – Engineering, Medical, Law, Banking, etc.