Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) announces CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2024 January Session, Apply now
CSEET 2024 – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) invites application for the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2024 for direct admission of the candidates in the CS Executive Program. It is a National level test organized by ICSI. Applicants can register online at icsi.edu or from the Smash Portal of ICSI — smash.icsi.edu for the ICSI CSEET January 2024 exams. The CSEET January 2024 exams is scheduled for January 6, 2024. Interested candidates can check out more details such as important dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, application process, etc for the CSEET January 2024 Exam from the post below.
CSEET 2024 January Exam
To appear in the CSEET 2024 January exam, candidates should be aware of the important dates.
- Last date of Registration is 15th December 2023
- Date of CSEET January 2024 Exam: 06th January 2024
Before applying for the CSEET 2024 January exam, candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Here we have listed down minimum eligibility criteria for CSEET 2024
- A candidate passed/appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent thereto is eligible to appear in the CSEET.
- All Graduates/ Post Graduates who were hitherto eligible for registration directly to the CS Executive Program, are also required to pass the CSEET to become eligible for registration to the Executive Program
- Candidates who have passed CS Foundation Program are exempted from CSEET without any payment of exemption fee.
- Candidates who have passed the Final Exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
If you want to appear in CSEET 2024 January exam, then you must fulfill eligibility and apply as per guidelines. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register for CSEET Exam 2024 .
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.icsi.edu/
- Steps to Apply for CSEET 2024 January Exam
- Step 1: Visit the ICSI official website – to icsi.edu
- Step 2: On the Home Page, go to Online Services and click on CSEET 2024 registration
- Step 3: On the next window, click on “Proceed”
- Step 4: Fill the details on the CSEET January 2024 application
- Step 5: Preview and Submit the ICSI CSEET 2024 application form
- Step 6: Pay the CSEET 2024 application fee
- Step 7: Download the ICSI application for future reference
- Before proceeding to the CSEET registration form please make sure that you are ready with the softcopy of the documents mentioned on this page.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for 10+2 Examinations (if appearing)
- 10+2 Pass Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (for availing Fee Concession)
- Identity proof(Adhar card/passport/voter ID /pan card/driving license/ration card)
- Guidelines to be followed.
- All the files should be present in one of the following formats(jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp,pdf).
- The maximum allowed file size is 2 MBs.
- File size of a student photo should be between 20kb to 50kb.
- File Size of student signature should be between 10kb to 20kb.
- Registration Fees for appearing in CSEET is Rs 1000/- per student per appearance. The concession in fee shall be applicable to various categories of students.
CSEET 2024 Exam Pattern
Important features of the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) are as follows
- Mode of Exam: Online mode/ Computer Based Test (CBT)
- CSEET 2024 Papers: There are four papers in CS Executive Entrance Test
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total marks: 170 marks
- Marking Scheme: Each paper contains objective type multiple choice questions having one or more marks each with four options with one correct answer.
- The Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) of 15 Minutes for 30 Marks will be conducted simultaneously with or immediately after the MCQ based CBT through online mode
For more information & to Apply online, visit the official website