AIIMS announces Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test (INI-SS) 2023 for Admission to DM, M.Ch. & MD Hospital Administration Course for January 2023 Session, Apply now
INI SS 2023 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for INI-SS Entrance Test leading to admission in DM, M.Ch. (3 years) & MD (Hospital Administration) Courses of AIIMS New Delhi & other AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh, JIPMER, Puducherry , NIMHANS, Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh & Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST) for January, 2023 Session
Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test (INI-SS) 2023
- DM/M.Ch.(3 years) Course
- MD (Hospital Administration)
- Date of Uploading Prospectus and Starting of Online Registration : 29th September 2022
- Last date of Online Registration: 17th October 2022
- Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection. Applicants are required to check status through the Registration Status of My Page after Login : 21st October 2022
- Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after given date under any circumstances and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section : 25th October 2022
- Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National. Sponsorship certificate duly signed by competent authority for candidates applied under Sponsored seats should also be reached at Examination Section : 25th October 2022
- Finalization of Centers and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card on website. 31st October 2022
- Written Test through online (CBT) mode : 06th November 2022
- Expected date of declaration of Result (for all INIs) : 11th November 2022
- Expected date of declaration of Result(Stage-I) only for AIIMS applicant : To be announced
- Departmental Assessment (Only for AIIMS applicant) : To be announced
- Final Result To be announced Course Start Date : 01st January 2023
- Last date for admission in the course : 28th February 2023
- Last date for fulfillment of Eligibility for admission: 31st January, 2023
MD Hospital Administration
- The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree (As per NMC)
- Must possess a minimum experience of three years in a Govt. Hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be uploaded.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC/EWS/Sponsored must have obtained 55% in aggregate in all MBBS Professional Examinations. Candidates belonging to SC/ST must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professionals.
- Must be registered with the Central /State Medical Registration Council.
- The candidates who have already done MD/MS or equivalent are not eligible for this course.
DM/M.Ch.(3 years) Course
- DM-CARDIOLOGY: M.D/DNB in Medicine/Pediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the NMC
- DM-ENDOCRINOLOGY: M.D./ DNB Degree in Medicine/Paediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the NMC
- DM-NEPHROLOGY: M.D/DNB in Medicine/Paediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the NMC
- DM-NEUROLOGY: M.D. in Medicine/Pediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the NMC
- *Candidates can check more details on eligibility criteria from the information brochure
Age Limit (as on 1st January, 2023)
- For AIIMS New Delhi & Other AIIMS: Upper Age limit is 35 years.
- For PGIMER, Chandigarh: Upper Age limit is 45 years.
- For NIMHANS, Bengaluru: Upper Age limit is 37 years.
- For SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram: Upper Age limit is 40 years.
- For JIPMER, Puducherry: No Upper Age Limit
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable in the case of SC/ ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officers including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
- The persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to DM/M.Ch. for PWD candidates as per the Right of Persons with Disability Act, 2016.
- All information as well as access to processes related to INI-SS will be done through its online portal. The portal for INI-SS can be accessed from www.aiimsexams.ac.in >>Academic Course Tab >> and clicking on INI-SS
- The applicants are requested to visit the site frequently to keep themselves updated with the latest information.
- The access and different components of the application process will be enabled/ disabled as per the dates specified in the Important Dates Tab.
Steps to Register for INI SS 2023 Jan Session
- Visit the official site aiimsexams.ac.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- At the left side of the page, candidates can see the “Online Registration for Institute of National Importance Super Speciality (INI-SS) for admission to DM/ M.Ch./ MD (Hospital Administration) January 2023 Session has been started” link.
- Fill in the details.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Finally take an INI SS 2023 Application Form for future use.
- All Applicants: Rs.4000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- PWBD: Exempted
- Note: The applicant can pay the prescribed application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the respective bank, etc by the applicant.
INI-SS Exam Pattern 2023
Stage-I: Applicable to all participating Institute
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 80 Questions
- Total Marks: 80 Marks
- Language: English
- Type of Questions: Objective type of questions of Single Correct Choice
- Correct Answer: One Mark (+1)
- In Correct Answer: Minus one-third (-) 1/3
- Unanswered / Marked for Review: 0
- Qualifying Criteria in Stage I: 50 percent (%)
Stage-II: Applicable to all AIIMS only
- Total Marks: 20
- Candidates must secure 50 percent (%) or more marks in Stage-I[as per the decision of the meeting of the 116th Academic Committee (item No. AC/ 116/ 10 dated 06.03.2018)].
- Candidates must have applied in online registration for AIIMS seats in respective specialty/ course.
- Candidates must be eligible as per eligibility criteria of AIIMS.
- Out of the candidates who fulfill the above criteria, candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/ practical/ lab-based assessment (carrying 20 marks) related to subspecialty/ systems/ component of the specialty/ course for which the candidate has applied in the respective department at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- To qualify for AIIMS Seat allocation a candidate must obtain 50 percent (%)or more marks in Stage-I & Stage-II combined.
- In case a candidate gets marks more than 50 percent (%) in Stage-I but less than 50 percent (%) marks in Stage I & II combined, he/ she will not be treated as qualified for AIIMS Seats.
INI SS Syllabus 2023
- The question paper will consist of questions from the General/ Basic component of the qualifying educational qualification and from subspecialty/ systems/ component the specialty/ course for which the examination is being conducted.
- Ahmedabad; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Bhubaneswar; Chennai; Chandigarh/ Mohali; Delhi/ NCR; Dehradun; Guwahati; Hyderabad; Imphal; Jammu; Jodhpur; Kolkata; Mumbai; Patna; Puducherry; Raipur; Trivandrum; Varanasi
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website