NEET PG Announces MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses Admission 2022, Apply Now
NEET PG 2022 – NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the Single Entrance Examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 61(2) of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 read with section 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) shall conduct the NEET-PG 2022 on 12th March 2022 on a Computer Based Platform at various Test Centres across the Country
NEET PG 2022
- The NBE will conduct the NEET PG Entrance Exam on 12th March 2022. It is A National Level Test, which is held every year by NBE to shortlist candidates for admission in MD, MS & PG Diploma Courses.
- Who Offered: National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences New Delhi
- Exam Name: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Admission For: Various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses
- Availability of the Information Bulletin: 15th January 2022 Onwards
- Online Submission of Application: 15th January to 04th February 2022 (Till 11:55PM)
- Edit Window for All the Candidates: 08th February to 11th February 2022
- Final Edit Window to rectify: 24th February to 27th February 2022
- Issue of Admit Card: 07th March 2022
- Date of Examination: 12th March 2022
- Declaration of Result by: 31st March 2022
Availability of Seats & Counselling
- NEET-PG 2022 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance exam for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2022-23 which will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats for all States/Union territories of India.
- State quota seats for all States/Union territories of India.
- All Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Post MBBS DNB Courses and Post MBBS NBEMS Diploma Courses
The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET- PG for 2022 session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG 2022
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the MCI or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st My 2022, may apply for NEET-PG 2022 through online application system at Website
For All India 50% Quota Seats
- Candidates who have studied/qualified MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by Govt. of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% quota seats.
- Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by Govt. of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical College in Jammu & Kashmir
NEET PG 2022 Exam for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Indian citizens or overseas citizens of India who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical Colleges outside India should have qualified for the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (Screening Test) which is conducted by the National Board of Exams
- Further, they should have been registered with MCI/SMC and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31st May 2022
- Foreign Medical Graduates are required to bring their FMGE Pass certificate issued by NBE on their testing day
Foreign Nationals in NEET PG 2022
- It is not mandatory for foreign nationals to have temporary registration with MCI at the time of writing NEET-PG. Foreign Nationals can write NEET-PG without MCI registration
- MCI may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post-Graduate course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postgraduate studies
- NEET PG 2022 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). The online question paper will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Exam pattern of NEET PG 2022 would refer to subjects from which questions are asked, number of questions subject wise, marking scheme, duration of exam, mode of exam.
- Subjects: Under syllabus given below, you can see subjects from which questions are asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 300 questions. Division of questions from topics is given below
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ) with single answer correct
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Mode of Exam: Computer based test
- Negative Marking: There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions
- Candidates can register for NEET PG through an online portal. Candidates can choose the exam city through an online registration system on a first come first serve basis
- Candidates are advised to read the NEET-PG-2022 Information Bulletin will be available at www.nbe.ac.in thoroughly
Instruction to Apply Online
- Online Submission of Application Form for NEET-PG 2022 for admission to MD/MS/ PG Diploma courses for 2022-23 academic session will be available at NEET-PG Website www.nbe.edu.in
- The candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given before proceeding to fill up the online application
- Category of Candidate Examination Fee
- General, OBC and EWS – Rs. 4250/
- SC, ST, PwD – Rs. 3250/-
Mode of Payment
- Should be remitted through Payment Gateway provided using a Credit Card or Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking
- There will be questions from various topics in NEET PG 2022 entrance exam. These topics are primarily divided into following 15 headings.
- Anatomy; Physiology; Biochemistry; Pharmacology; Microbiology; Pathology; Forensic Medicine; Social and Preventive Medicine; Medicine, Dermatology and Venereology; Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics and Anaesthesia; Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy; Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Paediatrics; Ophthalmology; and Psychiatry
- For the purpose of knowing exactly what subtopics or subjects are contained within NEET PG 2022, visit www.mciindia.org
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website