AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application
AIIMS announces Admission to PG Courses [MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 YRS.)/DM (6 YRS.)/MDS] for July 2019 Session
AIIMS PG 2019 for MD MS MDS Admission - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Postgraduate [MD/MS/ M.Ch. (6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS] Courses of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh) for July 2019 Session.
AIIMS PG 2019 Details
- AIIMS, New Delhi has invited applications for the entrance test in in Postgraduate (MD/MS/ M.Ch. (6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS) Courses of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS at Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh.
- AIIMS, New Delhi conducts AIIMS PG twice a year in January and July session. Details in this regard can be found at aiimsexams.org. AIIMS will conduct exam on 05th May 2019.
Also See: PG Medical Entrance Exams 2019
Important Dates for AIIMS PG 2019 9 (July)
- Online Registration for Applications:
- Online Basic Registration open for all MD/MS/MDS Courses Starts on 18th October 2018 & Closes 19th February 2019
- Status updated Online Registration & Last Date for Correction for Rejected Images Starts on 26th February 2019 and Closes on 02nd March 2019
- Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration: 08th March 2019
- Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates) Starts on 08th March 2019 and Closes on 14th March 2019
- Uploading Prospectus including Seat Position for Sponsored & Foreign National Candidates: 19th March 2019
- Final Registration for completion of other details [Qualification, City Choices, Payment] Starts on 22nd March 2019 and Closes on 02nd April 2019
- Date of Examination: 05th May 2019 (Sunday)
- Medical Courses: 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Dental Courses: 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Examination Centres: Cities all over India
Six other AIIMS
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established similar to AIIMS, New Delhi.
- The PG admission has already done in five AIIMS Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Raipur, and Rishikesh except AIIMS Patna. However, for AIIMS Patna it may be notified separately before counselling subject to approval/directions from competent Authority.
Aims & Objective
- In the field of Postgraduate Education, the most important function of the Institute is to provide opportunities for training teachers for medical colleges in the country in an atmosphere of research and enquiry.
- Postgraduate students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in teaching exercises.
- The other important objectives of the Institute are to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all the important branches of health activity and to attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education.
- Candidates joining MD/MS/MDS degree Courses shall be called Junior Residents in the Clinical Disciplines & Junior Demonstrators in Basic Clinical Disciplines.
AIIMS New Delhi
a) Clinical Sciences
- Anaesthesiology; Community Medicine; Dermatology & Venereology; Emergency Medicine; Geriatric Medicine; Medicine; Nuclear Medicine; Obst. & Gynae; Ophthalmology; Orthopaedics; Otorhinolaryngology; Palliative Medicine; Paediatrics; Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Psychiatry; Radiodiagnosis; Radiotherapy; Surgery; Transfusion Medicine.
b) Basic Clinical Sciences
- Anatomy; Biochemistry; Biophysics; Forensic Medicine; Lab. Medicine; Microbiology; Pathology; Pharmacology; Physiology.
- Total Seats: To be announced
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics; Orthodontics; Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery; Prosthodontics; Endodontics & Preventive Dentistry.
- Total Seats: To be announced
Also See: Dental College Entrance Exams 2019
Please Note: * Fo other Campus Seats, see the Prospectus
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PG 2019 July
- Candidate must possess a MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one-year compulsory Internship. He/she must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations.
- The eligibility criteria are same as specified for MD/MS (3 years) courses.
Method of Selection
- The method of selection and other terms & conditions for these candidates will be the same as for MD/MS courses. (Duration: 3 years).
AIIMS PG 2019 July Application Process
- For Prospectus, detailed information etc. please visit the website www.aiimsexams.org
- All applicants are required to visit the website regularly since all subsequent Corrigendum /Addendum /Updates will only be uploaded on the website.
Also See: AIIMS Exam Dates 2019
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Exam is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org.
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance exam which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Exam is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org
- For General / OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.1200/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] Candidates is exempted from payment of any Fee
Mode of Payment
- Through Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking
- Please visit www.aiimsexams.org regularly for latest notification/announcement as well as any Addendum/ Corrigendum/Latest updates etc. regarding the Examination
- Only those with accepted Basic Registration can proceed for Generation of Code for Final Registration. * The closing time will be up to 05:00 PM.
Also see: List of Entrance Exams after Graduation
AIIMS New Delhi
Assistant Controller (Exams), Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-10 608, Tel: 26589900, 26588500 Extn. 6421, 4499, 6422, Fax: 011 2658 8789, Website www.aiimsexams.org