JIPMER Puducherry Admission 2021 Dates, Courses, Eligibility, Application Form
JIPMER M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD PGF & PhD Admission 2021 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released notification for the eligible candidates for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing, M.Sc. Applied Medical Sciences, Post Graduate Diploma /Fellowship, Mater of Public Health for August 2021 Session and PhD Courses for July 2021 Session through an Entrance Exam
Candidates can check all the details related to JIPMER M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD & PhD admission 2021 such as eligibility, application process and other details through the page below.
- M.Sc. Allied Health Sciences Courses
- M.Sc. Nursing
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Post Basic Diploma in Nursing (PBD)
- Post Graduate Diploma /Fellowship (PGD/PGF)
- PhD Programme
MSc/MPH/PBD/PGD/PGF Courses August 2021
- Online Registration Starts: 21st May 2021
- Online Registration Closes on: 15th June 2021
- Release of Hall Ticket: 23rd June 2021 to 02nd July 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam: 02nd July 2021
- Date of Publication of Merit List: On or before 09 Jul 2021
- Details regarding online counseling and admission: To be announced
PhD Admission 2021 July Session
- Online Registration Starts: 28th May 2021
- Online Registration Closes on 18th June 2021
- Date of Viva Voce Exam: To be announced
No. of Seats
- MSc Allied Health Science Courses – Total 23 Seats
- MSc Nursing – Total 31 Seats
- Master of Public Health – Total 34 Seats
- Post Basic Diploma in Nursing – Total 19 Seats
- Other Postgraduate Courses – Total 12 Seats
- Biochemistry, Clinical Pharmacology/Medical Oncology / Dermatology/ Neonatology/ Physiology/ Preventive & Social Medicine/Obstetrics & Gynecology – Total 16 Seats
M.Sc. Allied Health Science Courses
- Applicants should have qualified in a 3 year B.Sc. Degree Examination of a recognized University with Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Microbiology / Biotechnology as main subject with Biology / Botany / Zoology as ancillary subject OR candidates with B.Sc. Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University.
M.Sc. Nursing Course
- Passed the qualification of B.Sc. Nursing Degree of this Institute or any other University accepted as equivalent thereof
- Should have registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post-basic B.Sc. Nursing 01st September 2021
- Any applicant with qualification of M.B.B.S Degree / B.D.S (Dental) / B.E., /B.Tech. (Any Branch), (B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.V.Sc. (Veterinary Science) / AYUSH / Allied Health or Social Sciences of any recognized University / Statutory Body, in the first attempt with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must be a registered nurse (R.N. & R.M.) or equivalent. Possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with one-year experience as Staff Nurse or B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent. On or before 31st July 2021)
- The prescribed experience will be calculated only after obtaining the license from a State Nursing Council.
- Any applicant with qualification of MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc./ M. Phil Medical Psychology from a recognized University.
- Medical qualification – MD/MS/DM/MCh from an MCI-recognized medical college or Diplomate of National Board of Examination in the particular subject as per the requirement of the project. The degree(s) should have been registered with the MCI.
- Nursing Qualification – M.Sc. degree in a nursing specialty (for College of Nursing)
Non-Medical Qualification – Master’s Degree (2/3 year course) from a UGC-recognised Indian University or equivalent in the subject as per requirement of the project.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.wbbpe.org and http://wbbprimaryeducation.org
- Visit JIPMER Main Home page at www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply online for JIPMER B.Sc./M.Sc./ M.P.H./ P.G.D./P.G.F./Ph.D./ P.B.D. Courses Admission – 2021”
- Procedure for filling online application is given in the Prospectus regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website
- UR/P-UR/EWS/P-EWS & OBC / P-OBC Category: Rs.1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST / P-SC/P-ST Category: Rs.1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash Card/Net Banking
- Selection / Admission of M.Sc./MPH/PGD/PGF/PBD students at JIPMER Puducherry will be based on the online Entrance Exam conducted by JIPMER, Puducherry only
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode (Computer Based Test (CBT))
- Test Language: English
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Test Duration: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Total Marks: 100 Question
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking
- The questions for JIPMER M.Sc. Course Entrance Exam 2021 will be based on the Subject mentioned at the level of B.Sc. Standards.
- Subjects shall be based on Postgraduate level basic Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language & Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
- Admit card/Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the website www.jipmer.edu.in
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website