JIPMER M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD PGF PhD Program Admission 2019 Notification
JIPMER announces Entrance Exam for M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD and PhD Admission August 2019 Session
JIPMER M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD PGF PhD Admission 2019 - Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released notification for the eligible candidates for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing, M.Sc. Applied Medical Sciences, Post Graduate Diploma /Fellowship, Mater of Public Health and PhD Courses through an Entrance Examination for August 2019 Session.
The admissions will be made on the basis of JIPMER Puducherry JIPMER M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD & PhD Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates can check all the details related to JIPMER M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD & PhD admission 2019 such as eligibility, application process and other details through the page below.
See: MSc Admissions
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry (JIPMER) is a public institute established in 1956 and is one of the leading Medical Institutions in India. JIPMER promotes teaching and training and offers UG and PG medical programs through entrance test.
JIPMER M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD PGF PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration begins from: 25th April 2019
- Last date for submitting the application form: 24th May 2019
- Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER Website: 10th June 2019 to 22nd June 2019
- Date & Time of Entrance Exam (Single Shift - Online Mode Only): 22nd June 2019 (Saturday) [PBD / PGD / PGF Course: 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM M.Sc./M.P.H/ Ph.D. Course: 02.00 P.M to 03.30.PM]
- Expected Date of Publication of Merit List on (or) before 05th July 2019
- First Counseling (Tentative): M.Sc. (AMS) / MPH / PGD /PGF Courses: 18th July 2019 & PBD & M.Sc. Nursing Courses 19th July 2019
- PhD Course: 18th July 2019
- Second Counseling (Tentative): 22nd August 2019
- Third Counseling(Tentative): 12th September 2019
- Final Counseling (Tentative): 27th September 2019
- Admission formalities (Medical Board & submission of the receipt for payment of fees etc…): 30th July 2019 (09.00AM)
- Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation: 31st July 2019
- Commencement of Course: 01st August 2019 (09.00 AM)
- Closing of Admissions for M.Sc./MPH/PBD/PGD /PhD Courses 2019 Session 30th September 2019
Courses Offered at JIPMER for August 2019 Session
- M.Sc. Allied Health Science Courses: Medical Biochemistry (09 Seats); MLT- Microbiology (04 Seats); MLT-Pathology (04 Seats); Medical Physiology (04 Seats); Biostatistics (Medical Biometrics) (02 Seats); Neurotechnology (02 Seats)
- M.Sc. Nursing: Pediatric Nursing (05 Seats); Community Health Nursing (05 Seats); Medical Surgical Nursing (05 Seats); Psychiatric Nursing (05 Seats); Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing (05 Seats)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) [30 Seats]
- Post Basic Diploma in Nursing (PBD): Critical care Nursing (05 Seats); Cardio-Thoracic Nursing (05 Seats); Operation Room Nursing (05 Seats); Oncology Nursing (05 Seats); Pediatric Critical Care Nursing (05 Seats)
- Post Graduate Diploma /Fellowship (PGD/PGF): Paediatrics Postgraduate Diploma in Genetic Counseling (10 Seats); Obstetrics & Gynaecology Postgraduate fellowship in Family Planning (02 Seats)
- PhD Programme (20 Seats)
See: PhD Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD PGF PhD Admission 2019
- M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry: Applicant should have qualified in a 3 year B.Sc. Degree Examination of a recognized University with Biochemistry or Chemistry as main subject with Biology / Botany / Zoology as ancillary subject OR candidates with B.Sc. Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University.
- M.Sc. MLT - Microbiology: Applicants should have qualified in a 3 years B.Sc. Degree Examination of a recognized University with Microbiology / Biotechnology as main subject with Biology / Botany / Zoology as ancillary subject OR B.Sc. Zoology OR Candidates with B.Sc. Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university.
- M.Sc. MLT –Pathology: Applicants should have qualified in a 3 years B.Sc. Degree Examination of a recognized University with Medical Lab Technology / Biotechnology as main subject with Biology / Botany / Zoology as ancillary subject OR B.Sc. Zoology.
- M.Sc. Medical Physiology: Applicants should have qualified in a 3 years B.Sc. Degree Examination of a recognized University with Physiology / Biotechnology as main subject with Biology / Botany / Zoology as ancillary subject OR B.Sc. Zoology OR Candidates with B.Sc. Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university.
- M.Sc. Biostatistics (Medical Biometrics): A Candidate who has passed the Degree Examination in B.Sc. degree in Statistics (Major) OR B.Sc. degree in Mathematical Science with Statistics as a subject from any recognized University OR an examination of some other University accepted by the institute as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission.
- M.Sc. Neurotechnology: A Candidate who has passed the Degree Examination in B.Sc. degree in Neurotechnology OR B.Sc. degree in Science followed by Diploma in Neurotechnology (2 years regular course) from any recognized University shall be eligible for admission.
- M.Sc. Nursing Course: Passed the qualification of B.Sc. Nursing Degree of this Institute or any other University accepted as equivalent thereof (a) Should have registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and Midwifery (b) B.Sc. Nursing graduate should have one year of experience in a hospital or in a College or in a School of Nursing or in Community Health Program after registration in State Nursing Council on or before 31.07.2019 (c) Minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post-basic B.Sc. Nursing 31.07.2019
- Master of Public Health (MPH): Any applicant with qualification of M.B.B.S Degree / B.D.S (Dental) / B.E., /B.Tech. (Any Branch), (B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.V.Sc. (Veterinary Science) / AYUSH / Allied Health or Social Sciences of any recognized University / Statutory Body, in first attempt with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or); TWO years of completed work experience in public health system is desirable (on or before 31.07.2019). Medical / Nursing Graduates should have registered with their respective state Registration Council.
- PBD (Post Basic Diploma in Nursing): Must be a registered nurse (R.N. & R.M.) or equivalent. Possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with one-year experience as Staff Nurse or B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent. On or before 31.07.2019. The prescribed experience will be calculated only after obtaining the license from the state nursing council.
- Post Graduate Diploma / Fellowship (PGD/PGF) Course: Any applicant with qualification of MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc./ M. Phil Medical Psychology, B. Tech / M.Sc. Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- Postgraduate fellowship in Family Planning: Any applicant with qualification of MBBS from a recognized University.
- PhD (Doctor of Philosophy): The Institute has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programme is being offered in the following departments. All Candidates who are seeking admission for PhD course will have to submit application through online mode only. Any other mode of application will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Entrance Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] only.
- The examination shall be held on Saturday, 22nd June 2019.
- The duration of the examination shall be 1½ hours (One Hour and Thirty minutes).
- The Online (CBT) Entrance Examination will be conducted in Single shift as detailed below:
- PBD / PGD / PGF Course: 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
- M.Sc. / MPH / Ph.D. Course: 02.00 P.M to 03.30 PM
- Therefore, all candidates will be required to appear at CBT Online Entrance Examination, which will be conducted on Saturday, 22nd June 2019
- The venue and time of the examination will be mentioned in the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid "Admit Card" issued by the Institute and a proof of their identification.
- The examination centres are tentatively proposed in 7 cities all over India. List of Cities is as mentioned below.
- New Delhi
- Applicant can opt only for THREE EXAM CITIES
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
Method of Entrance Exam
- The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- The Entrance Exam is common to all and consists of 100 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from concerned subjects to the respective course.
- The questions for JIPMER M.Sc. Course Entrance Examination 2019 will be based on the Subject mentioned at the level of B.Sc. Standard.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for computer based Test (online examination). Link for mock test is available on JIPMER Website JIPMER M.Sc. / MPH / PBD / PGD / PGF / Ph.D. Entrance Examination - 2019 link.
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 10th June 2019 (Monday) 11.00 AM.(Tentative)
- The Hall Ticket will contain
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
- NO change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates should preserve their hall ticket (with the signature and seal of the centre representative / Invigilator) after the completion of the exam and need to produce the same hall ticket during counseling.
- Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment.
Fees for Applying for M.Sc. / MPH / PBD / PGD / PGF/ Ph.D (Any one) COURSE
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Fees for Applying for M.Sc. / MPH / PBD / PGD / PGF/ Ph.D (Any one) Courses:
- General (UR) Rs.1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC - Rs.1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST - Rs.1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PwD - Exempted from Application Fees
Fees for Applying for both PBD & M.Sc Nursing (OR) MPH & Post Graduate Diploma in Genetic Counseling Courses:
- General (UR) Rs.2500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC - Rs.2500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST - Rs.1800 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PwD - Exempted from Application Fees
Mode of Payments
- Only through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Demand Draft drawn in the favour of "The Accounts Officer, JIPMER," Payable at Pondicherry
- Candidate opting for demand draft payment should send hard copy of the application, along with demand draft, to the Registrar (Academic), JIPMER, D’Nagar Post, Gorimedu, Pondicherry-605006, on or before the last date.
JIPMER M.Sc. MPH PBD PGD PGF PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates seeking nursing admission to JIPMER 2019 Entrance Exam are required to apply online through JIPMER Website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link
- “Apply on-line M.Sc. / MPH / PBD / PGD / PGF / Ph.D. Courses admission – 2019”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – IX ) in the Prospectus.
- JIPMER Nursing Exam 2019 Online Registration starts from 25th April 2019
- Submission of Application through online mode only; candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply online
- Mode of Submission of Application - Through Online Mode only
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here