AIMA announces MAT Exam 2022 for MBA and Allied Programs Admission, Apply now
MAT Exam 2022 – All India Management Association (AIMA) invites applications for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) May 2022.
The Management Aptitude Test is conducted for the candidates who want to take admission in MBA and Allied Programs in B-Schools. AIMA MAT 2022 May session application form is available now on the official website.
About of the MAT
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
MAT 2022 Dates (May)
- Last Date for PBT Online Registration: 09 May 2022 (Monday)
- Availability of PBT Admit Card: 11 May 2022 (1600 Hrs)
- PBT Test Date: 15 May 2022 (Sunday)
- Last Date for CBT Online Registration: 09 May 2022 (Monday)
- Availability of CBT Admit Card: 11 May 2022 (1600 Hrs)
- CBT Test Date: 15 May 2022 (Sunday)
PBT 2 Schedule
- Last Date for PBT 2 Online Registration: 23 May 2022 (Monday)
- Availability of PBT Admit Card: 25 May 2022 (1600 Hrs)
- PBT 2 Test Date: 28 May 2022 (Saturday)
CBT 2 Schedule
- Last Date for CBT 2 Online Registration: 23 May 2022 (Monday)
- Availability of CBT 2 Admit Card: 25 May 2022 (1600 Hrs)
- CBT 2 Test Date: 28 May 2022 (Saturday)
MAT Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates interested in MAT May 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for it. In case you clear the exam but are not eligible then you will not be able to take the final admission in the MAT associate college.
- Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for MAT 2022.
- The Final year students of Graduate Courses are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks
- The marks are according to the rule’s guidelines of the individual’s colleges.
- There is no age limit to take the examination.
How to Apply for MAT Exam 2022 – Application Process
- Interested Candidates can apply online mode only through the official website https://www.aima.in/
- Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/may22/ with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI or Paytm Wallet.
- Essential Documents to be made ready for online registration:
(i) Valid Email Id
(ii) Scanned image of photograph (10 to 50 kb)
(iii) Scanned image of signature (5 to 20 kb)
(iv) Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
- For Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) – Rs.1650/-
- For Paper Based Test (PBT) OR Computer Based Test (CBT) – Rs.1650/-
- For Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) – Rs. 2750/-
- For PBT+IBT OR CBT+IBT OR PBT+CBT – Rs. 2750/-
Mode of Payment
- Online through Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI or Paytm Wallet
Mode of Test
Candidate can take MAT as
- Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- (Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- Paper Based Test (PBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (PBT+IBT) or
- Computer Based Test (CBT) or
- Computer Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (CBT+IBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test (PBT+CBT)
- Candidates can opt for both the tests i.e. 2 IBT/PBT+IBT/CBT+IBT/PBT+CBT tests by paying an extra fee of 1100/- in addition to 1650/-.
- Candidates opting for 2 2 IBTs/PBT+IBT/CBT+IBT/PBT+CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutes for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutes i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutes in total.
MAT Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam: Online or Offline (IBT, PBT & CBT) Mode
- Language: The medium of the examination is English.
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type
- Total Questions: 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: There is one mark for each correct answer. 0.25 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
- Language Comprehension – 40 Question & 30 Marks
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning – 40 Question & 30 Marks
- Mathematical Skills – 40 Question & 30 Marks
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency – 40 Question & 35 Marks
- Indian & Global Environment – 40 Question & 15 Marks
- Total – 200 Question & 150 Marks
MAT Exam 2022 Syllabus
- Syllabus shall be based on the Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of subjects Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency & Indian & Global Environment.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates