Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET 2019
GUJCET 2018 Notification – The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) and Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board invites applications for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET 2019 for admission into degree engineering and degree and diploma pharmacy courses for non medical (group A), group B (medical) and both (group AB) for the academic session 2019-20
Also See :GUJCET 2019 Result announced, here’s step to check result
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 4, 2019 from 10 am to 4 pm.
Also See : GUJCET 2019 exam date rescheduled due to general elections 2019 – Check here
GUJCET 2019 Important Dates
- Registration begins: 24th January 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 8th February 2019
- Admit Card release: April 2019
- Exam Date: 23rd April 2019
- Result Declaration: May/June 2019
- Counseling Date: June 2019
Also see : Common Entrance Test 2019
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET 2019
Candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria while applying for admissions under GUJCET 2019
- Nationality: The applicant should be of Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Should be a bonafide resident of Gujarat. Even those applicants who are bonafide residents of Gujarat but are residing in other states of the country, defense/central Government applicants are also eligible to apply for GUJCET 20199.
- Academic Qualifications: The applicants should have qualified their 10+2 examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- If the applicant completes their 10+2 examination in 2019, they are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Marks: To be eligible for admissions, the applicants will have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. Reserved category applicants will have to secure 40% marks.
GUJCET 2019 Application Process
- GUJCET 2018 Application Form can be filled in online mode only on the official website. Candidates must understand the instruction for submission of application form for GUJCET 2019
- Visit to the official website that is www.gseb.org
- Select on the link “GUJCET 2019″ and Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the ONLINE REGISTRATION form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments such as Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details.
- Click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- Click on “PDF” and take copy of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2019
- GUJCET 2019 has been reintroduced by ACPC as the entrance examination for admissions into the engineering institutes of Gujarat.
- The examination will be 3 hours long and will be held in three languages – English, Hindi and Gujarati
- Subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Number of Questions – 40 questions for each subject
- Maximum Marks – 120 Marks
- Negative Marking – 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Sector 10, Near Old Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar – 382043 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (079) 2322053, Website: www.gseb.org