ACPC announces Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2022 for Engineering and Pharmacy Courses Admission, Apply now
GUJCET 2022 – The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) and Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board invite applications for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET 2022 for admission into Engineering Degree and Diploma Pharmacy courses for Non-Medical (Group A), Group B (Medical) and both (Group AB) for the academic session 2022-23
GUJCET Dates 2022
- Beginning of Application: 25th January 2022 (at 12.30 PM)
- Last date to apply: 05th February 2022
- Release of Admit Card: To be announced
- Examination Date: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Counselling begins: To be announced
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The applicant should be of Indian nationality.
- Should be a bonafide resident of Gujarat. Even those applicants who are bonafide residents of Gujarat but are residing in other states of the country, defense/central Government applicants are also eligible to apply for GUJCET 2022
- The applicants should have qualified their 10+2 examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- If the applicant completes their 10+2 examination in 2022, they are also eligible to apply.
- To be eligible for admissions, the applicants will have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Reserved category applicants will have to secure 40% marks.
GUJCET Application Process 2022
- GUJCET 2022 Application Form can be filled in online mode only on the official website. Candidates must understand the instructions for submission of application form for GUJCET 2022
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Candidate has to open www.gseb.org or gujcet.gseb.org website and Login
- Step 2 – Enter details, such as surname, name, guardian name, gender, email id, mobile number, and password.
- Step 3 – Candidates need to login and pay the GUJCET application fee.
- Step 4 – After this, the candidates can enter the details in the GUJCET 2022 application form and upload images in it.
- Step 5 – Click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- Step 6 – Click on “PDF” and take a copy of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
- GUJCET Exam Fee – Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through SBI Epay System using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- GUJCET 2022 has been reintroduced by ACPC as the entrance examination for admission into the engineering institutes of Gujarat.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Language: The question paper will be provided in Gujarati, Hindi, and English language.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- No. of Questions: 40 questions for each subject.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
GUJCET 2022 Syllabus
- The syllabus of GUJCET 2022 comprises topics from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects. The syllabus of these subjects will be of the HSC level of the GSEB board.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website