DTE GOA announces Goa Common Entrance Test 2022 for Admission to Professional Degree courses
Goa CET 2022 – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa invites application for Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2022 for admission to various Professional Degree Courses for the academic session 2022-2022
Read further for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, exam pattern, and more for Goa CET 2022 from the page below.
About Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2022
- All students seeking admissions to MBBS, BDS, BHMS(Homeopathy), BAMS(Ayurveda), Allied Health Sciences (Paramedical), B.Sc. in Nursing & B.V.Sc. & A.H. Courses in the State of Goa in academic year 2022-23 are required to appear and qualify at NEET UG-2022(National Entrance cum Eligibility Test)
- For Architecture courses, the admission will be granted on the basis of NATA 2022 scores.
- Medicine (M.B.B.S.)
- Dentistry (B.D.S.)
- Engineering (B.E.)
- Pharmacy (B. PHARM.)
- Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Homoeopathy (B.H.M.S.)
- Ayurveda (B.A.M.S.)
- Allied health sciences (B.P.T., B.O.T., B.OPT., B.Sc.M.I.T., B.Sc.A.T.)
- B.sc. in Nursing B.V.Sc. & A.H
Goa CET Dates 2022
- Start of Receiving Application Forms: May 2022
- Last Date to Apply and Receive Admit Cards: 4th Week of May 2022
- Last Date to apply at DTE and Collecting Admit Cards (with additional fee): June 2022
- GCET 2021 Exam Date: June 27 and 28, 2022
Goa CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Indian Candidates can apply. Non-resident Indians holding Indian passports may apply for seats reserved under NRI category. Overseas Citizens of India (OPI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) can also apply under this category.
- An applicant to Degree courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Allied Health Science, B.V.Sc. & A.H. and Nursing must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the academic year of admission to become eligible for admission to First Year.
- No age limit, minimum or maximum, is specified for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy Courses.
- Candidates who have passed/appearing 12th board or any equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology, and secured not less than 45% (for general) marks in the aggregate of subjects of Physics & Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology for general and 40% (for reserved categories) are eligible to apply for the examination.
For B. Arch
- Candidates who have passed 12th board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (45% for SC, ST, OBC & PwD) or passed 10+ 3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% (45% for SC, ST, OBC & PwD) marks in aggregate and have a valid score in NATA 2021 shall be admitted to Architecture Course.
Goa CET Application Process 2022
- Prospectus containing details of GCET-2022 and admissions to Professional Degree courses will be duly notified on the website of this Directorate www.dte.goa.gov.in
- The details regarding the submission of GCET 2022 application form shall be notified on the website of DTE in the month of May 20212
- The application form for GCET shall be accepted at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa and other notified locations
- Exam Fee for GCET – Rs.1500/-
- Late Fee – Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment
- Through online Net Banking, Credit / Debit card (any Bank).
Goa CET Exam Pattern 2022
- GCET is a pen-paper based test. Check the other details regarding the exam from below.
- Duration: Each Paper is of 2 hour duration
- Type of Questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- No. of Questions: Each paper will have 75 questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of 01 mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect / multiple answers
Distribution of Questions
- Physics – 75 No. of Questions
- Chemistry – 75 No. of Questions
- Mathematics – 75 No. of Questions
Goa CET 2022 Syllabus
- GCET 2021 shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of 3 subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of class 12th.
- Tiswadi Cujira (Bambolim); Panaji; Verna; Navelim; Vasco; Mapusa; Ponda-1; Ponda(Farmagudi); Bicholim; Curchorem; Porvorim; Assagao; Sanquelim; Cuncolim; Dharbandora
- GCET 2022 Admit Card will be issued after the successful submission of the application form at the designated centers of DTE Goa.
- Admit Cards will be sent to the candidate via post to the address mentioned in the Application Form filled by the candidate.
- Candidates can collect their admit cards from the DTE centers on the scheduled date.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website