Goa CET 2021 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
DTE GOA announces Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2021 for Admission to Professional Degree courses
Goa CET 2021 - Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa invites application for Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2021 for admission to various Professional Degree Courses for the academic session 2021-2022
The application form can be submitted from May 17, 2021. The examination will be conducted on June 15 and 16, 2021.Read further for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, exam pattern, and more for Goa CET 2021 from the page below.
About Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2021
- All students seeking admissions to MBBS, BDS, BHMS(Homeopathy), BAMS(Ayurveda), Allied Health Sciences(Paramedical), B.Sc. in Nursing & B.V.Sc. & A.H. Courses in the State of Goa in academic year 2021-22 are required to appear and qualify at NEET UG-2021(National Entrance cum Eligibility Test)
- For Architecture courses, the admission will be granted on the basis of NATA 2021 scores.
- Medicine (M.B.B.S.)
- Dentistry (B.D.S.)
- Engineering (B.E.)
- Pharmacy (B. PHARM.)
- Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Homoeopathy (B.H.M.S.)
- Ayurveda (B.A.M.S.)
- Allied health sciences (B.P.T., B.O.T., B.OPT., B.Sc.M.I.T., B.Sc.A.T.)
- B.sc. in Nursing B.V.Sc. & A.H
Goa CET 2021 Important Dates
- Details Regarding Application Form will be out by 10th May 2021
- Start of Receiving Application Forms: 17th May 2021
- Last Date to Apply and Receive Admit Cards: 22nd May 2021
- Last Date to apply at DTE and Collecting Admit Cards (with additional fee): 04th June 2021
- GCET 2021 Exam Date: 15th & 16th June 2021
- Publishing of Answer Key: 04 - 05 days after exam
- Declaration of Result: 22nd June 2021 (Expected)
- Check GCET 2021 exam schedule given below.
- Physics: 15th June 2021 (Tuesday) [10.00 AM - 12.00 PM]
- Chemistry: 15th June 2021 (Tuesday) [02.00 PM - 04.00 PM]
- Mathematics: 16th June 2021 (Wednesday) [10.00 AM - 12.00 PM]
Eligibility Criteria for Goa CET 2021
- Indian Candidates can apply. Non-resident Indians holding Indian passports may apply for seats reserved under NRI category. Overseas Citizens of India (OPI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) can also apply under this category.
- An applicant to Degree courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Allied Health Science, B.V.Sc. & A.H. and Nursing must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the academic year of admission to become eligible for admission to First Year.
- No age limit, minimum or maximum, is specified for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy Courses.
- Candidates who have passed/appearing 12th board or any equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology, and secured not less than 45% (for general) marks in the aggregate of subjects of Physics & Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology for general and 40% (for reserved categories) are eligible to apply for the examination.
For B. Arch
- Candidates who have passed 12th board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (45% for SC, ST, OBC & PwD) or passed 10+ 3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% (45% for SC, ST, OBC & PwD) marks in aggregate and have a valid score in NATA 2021 shall be admitted to Architecture Course.
Goa CET 2021 Application Process
- Prospectus containing details of GCET-2021 and admissions to Professional Degree courses will be duly notified on the website of this Directorate www.dte.goa.gov.in
- The details regarding the submission of GCET 2021 application form shall be notified on the website of DTE on May 10, 2021.
- The application form for GCET shall be accepted at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa and other notified locations
Steps to follow:
- Step 1 Log on to the website www.gcet2021.com and follow the instructions stated.
- Step 2 Register using email id and password.
- Step 3 Click on the verification link sent on email and log in to fill the application form.
- Step 4 Fill all particulars on the application form, upload photos, and signatures and choose the subject options (PCM OR PC OR PM).
- Step 5 Click on link to proceed to the payment portal to pay the GCET application fee of Rs.1500/-.
- Step 6 Upon successful completion of the payment process, select the exam center.
- Step 7 Download and print Admit Card sent on your registered email.
- Exam Fee for GCET - Rs.1500/-
- Late Fee - Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment
- Through online Net Banking, Credit / Debit card (any Bank).
Goa CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- GCET is a pen-paper based test. Check the other details regarding the exam from below.
- Duration: Each Paper is of 2 hour duration
- Type of Questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- No. of Questions: Each paper will have 75 questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of 01 mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect / multiple answers
Distribution of Questions
- Physics - 75 No. of Questions
- Chemistry - 75 No. of Questions
- Mathematics - 75 No. of Questions
Goa CET 2021 Syllabus
- GCET 2021 shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of 3 subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of class 12th.
- Tiswadi Cujira (Bambolim); Panaji; Verna; Navelim; Vasco; Mapusa; Ponda-1; Ponda(Farmagudi); Bicholim; Curchorem; Porvorim; Assagao; Sanquelim; Cuncolim; Dharbandora
- Admit Card
- GCET 2021 Admit Card will be issued after the successful submission of the application form at the designated centers of DTE Goa.
- Admit Cards will be sent to the candidate via post to the address mentioned in the Application Form filled by the candidate.
- Candidates can collect their admit cards from the DTE centers on the scheduled date.
- The candidates can download the GCET 2021 answer key from dte.goa.gov.in. The answer keys are released subject-wise in pdf format.
- It specifies all the answers of every question asked during the exam. The candidates can use the answer key to calculate their scores.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website