COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test for BE, BTech, and B. Arch Courses 2021
COMEDK UGET 2021 – The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), Bangalore has announced the dates for COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) for the year 2021 for BE, BTech and BArch Courses.
Presently, about 190 Engineering colleges, which make available around 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for effecting admission to UG Program during the academic year 2021.
KUPECA has entrusted COMEDK with the responsibility of conducting the entrance exam and seat selection process for the academic year 2021.
COMEDK will conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMED-K UGET 2021) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses on Sunday, June 20, 2021
Highlights of COMEDK UGET 2021
- Exam Name : A consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test
- Commonly Known As : COMEDK UGET
- Conducting Institute : A consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
- Type of Exam : State Level
- Category of Exam : Undergraduate Examination
COMEDK UGET 2021 Important Dates
- Start date COMEDK UGET 2021 application : 22nd March 2021
- Mock Test made Available Online :15th April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Filled Application Form and Online Payment : 20th May 2021
- Start date to edit select fields in application form : 22nd May 2021
- Last date to edit select fields in application form : 24th May 2021
- Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website : 10th June 2021
- Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT) : 19th June 2021
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Date : June 20, 2021 (Sunday)
- Provisional Answer Key : 24th June 2021
- Last date to challenge Provisional Answer Keys : 26th June 2021
- Release of final answer key : 01st July 2021
- Test Score cards made available online to the candidates : 06th July 2021
Duration of the Courses Offered by COMEDK
- BE (Bachelor of Engineering) & B Tech : 4 years
- B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) : 5 years
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2021
- Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET-2021 entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate applying must be a citizen of India
For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations for admission for B.E. should be the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by the State / Central Government.
- 10+2 subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- A minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Relaxation of marks – 40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State
- Candidates should have passed each subject individually.
- Diploma holders are not eligible for COMEDK. No lateral entry is allowed in any course.
- Appearing for the COMEDK Entrance Test will also be considered an attempt for figuring in the rank list.
- Note: Candidates are required to submit the original marks sheets of the examination during the time of counseling for proving their eligibility.
For UG Architecture Courses
- Qualifying exam for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also, 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2021.
- No Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course need to submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website.
- No need to fill the online application form for engineering entrance exam.
- For admission to architecture programs, the colleges will accept NATA Scores.
- For admission into medical and dental programs, NEET scores will be accepted by various institutes.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
- To apply for engineering programs, candidates have to register in the below-mentioned manner. We are providing the steps to fill COMEDK UGET Application Form:
Step 1 Registration
- Visit the official website of COMEDK i.e. comedk.org. Click on the link and get registered yourself on the website.
- Fill all the details required in the registration/application form along with the valid mobile number and email ID.
- After successful registration, you will receive a unique email ID and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
Step 2 Fill Online Application Form
- Log in with the system generated user ID and password to complete the application process.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic qualification, test centers, and some other necessary details.
Step 3 Uploading the documents
- Upload the recent color photograph (30mm x 45mm) in JPEG format with not more than 80kb.
- The size of the uploaded signature should be (35mm x 80m) with the maximum file size of 80kb.
- Candidates also have to upload the signature of father/guardian and unique Id proof in 80kb and 150 kb formats, respectively.
Step 4 Online Fee Payment
- Proceed to make payment by clicking on the payment gateway mode.
- You can re-login and check your status for the payment.
- Before clicking on the submit button preview your COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form by clicking on the “Preview” button and re-verify your application form.
|Stream||Online Fees (INR)|
|COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||1600 + other charges||2600 + other charges|
Type of Payment
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances including judicial and statutory reasons. Fee payment for application is only through online mode via
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process
- This document called ‘Brochure for COMEDK UGET-2021’ lays down the procedure and necessary regulations for the conduct of Entrance Test only
- For Seat Selection process and other related processes, the candidates are advised to visit www.comedk.org for regular updates
|Subjects||PCM(B.E)||Date & Time|
|Physics||60 MCQ||From 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM of 20th June 2021 (Sunday)|
- Medium of Exam : English Only
- Marking Scheme : +1 mark for the correct answer
- Negative Marking : No negative marking for wrong or unanswered question
- The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 11 & 12th STD / 1st and 2nd PUC.
- In the case of a tie in the test score, the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adopted to break ties.
Online TAT (Admit Card)
- Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website
- Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain a printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT)
- No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website