UPSEE 2019 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Result, Syllabus
UPSEE 2019 Exam Dates and Notification - UP State Entrance Examination
UPSEE 2019 - Application are invited for Entrance Examination for admission to first year courses offered at the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow including other universities situated in territory of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2019-2020.
(UPSEE) 2019 for admission to 1st year of B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ MBA/ MCA/MAM and 2nd year of B.Tech /B.Pharm/MCA (Lateral Entry) Programs for the academic year 2019-20.
The interested candidates can submit the online application through the official website of UPSEE from 23rd January 2019
Also see : Latest Entrance Exams 2019
UPSEE 2019 Dates
- Opening of the link for Filling & Submission of Online Application Form: 23rd January 2019
- Last Date for Filling and Submitting the Online Application Form: 15th March 2019
- Online Partial Correction of filled & submitted Online Application Form Web: 03rd April 2019
- Opening of Link for Downloading of the Admit Card from the Website: 15th April 2019 till exam
- Date of UPSEE Exam: 21st April 2019
- Declaration of Result: Last Week of May 2019
- Date of Counselling: June 10, 2019 to July 15, 2019
- Spot Round Counselling: Last Week July 2019
Courses Offered through UPSEE 2019
- The Entrance Exam for admission to first year of the following courses offered at the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow including other mentioned universities situated in territory of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2019-20 shall be conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
Admission to First Year
- (i) 4 years B.Tech/B.Tech (Ag Engg) Course, (ii) 4 years B.Pharm Course, (iii) 5 years B. Arch Course, (iv) 4 years BHMCT Course, (v) 4 years BFAD Course, (vi) 4 years BFA Course, (vii) 3 years MCA Course, (viii) 2 years MBA Course, (ix) 5 years integrated MAM Course
Direct Admission (Lateral Entry) to Second year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA
- The eligible candidates seeking direct admission to second year of B.Tech, B.Pharm, or MCA degree holders in institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow.
- AKTU - Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Also see : MBA Entrance Exams
AIU - Association of Indian Universities
- B. Tech. - Bachelor of Technology
- B. Pharm. - Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B. Arch. - Bachelor of Architecture
- BHMCT - Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- BFAD - Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design
- BFA - Bachelor of Fine Arts
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- MCA - Master of Computer Application
- Note: UPSEE-2019 is being conducted for admission to all the Technical Institutions/Colleges affiliated to the AKTU, Lucknow. Admissions in some of the courses in the other Universities of U.P are also done through UPSEE-2019.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE 2019
- The subject combination required in the qualifying examination (intermediate exam of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent) for admission to first year of different courses shall be as follows:
- First Year of B. Tech/B. Pharm: Applicants must have clearly passed intermediate exam of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board /University without grace in required each compulsory subject; and securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate in required three subjects.
- First Year of BHMCT/BFAD/BFA: Applicants must have clearly passed intermediate exam of U.P Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.
- First Year of B.Arch.: A candidate must have clearly passed intermediate exam of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University and securing (i) minimum 50% marks in aggregate and (ii) clearly passed without grace, each compulsory.
- Applicant possessing three years Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central/State Govt., is also eligible for admission to first year of B.Arch. only, provided the candidate has passed the Diploma Exam securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate without grace.
- All candidates who are eligible for admission in B.Tech Courses are also eligible for B.Tech Agriculture Engineering) and B.Tech (Biotechnology).
- First Year MBA: Applicant must have passed bachelor’s degree of minimum 03 years duration from any recognized university of India, passing clearly without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.
- First Year MCA: Candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized university with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or graduate level; the candidate must have clearly passed without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.
- First Year MAM (Dual Degree): Candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) exam of Uttar Pradesh Board or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% for SC/ST category) in aggregate.
- Second B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course, securing minimum 45% marks for General & OBC and (40% marks for SC/ST category) in aggregate or three years B.Sc. degree plus having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as one subject, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in B.Sc.
- Second Year B. Pharm (Lateral Entry): Candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category).
- Second Year MCA (Lateral Entry): Candidate must have passed BCA/B.Sc. (IT/CS) of minimum three years from any recognized Indian University or its Equivalent recognized by AIU, with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate plus having mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
Also see : MCA Entrance Exams
- Number of admissions in all courses offered at Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, will be only through UPSEE-2019.
- State Govt. has permitted 15% of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled by the NRI candidates under Management quota.
- State Govt. has permitted 10% of the total sanctioned seats available in Technology/Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU to be filled through combined merit of UP Domicile and Non-UP Domicile candidates without reservation subject to eligibility.
- Thus, 10% of the total sanctioned seats in Technology/Architecture courses in Private Institutions, affiliated to AKTU, shall also be opened to the candidates; these seats shall be filled on the basis of UPSEE-2019 Merit.
- State Govt. has also permitted 20% of the total sanctioned seats of MBA in Private Institutions to be filled on the basis of latest CMAT-2019 merit.
- Thus, 65% seats available in MBA & 85% seats in the first year of remaining courses at all Private Institutions will be filled by the UPSEE-2019 qualified.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Centers
- The UPSEE 2019 will be held in various cities all across the country. Candidates applying for the exam will have to choose three cities at the time of application form submission. However, they will be allotted the same subject to the availability of slots in a particular centre /on a particular date.
- Agra, Firozabad, Mathura, Aligarh, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Ballia, Mau, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur, Basti, Banda, Gonda, Ambedkar Nagar, Barabanki, Faizabad, Sultanpur, Deoria, Gorakhpur, Kushinagar, Jalaun (Orai), Jhansi, Etawah, Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur Dehat, Lakhimpur Kheri, Lucknow, Raebareli, Sitapur, Bulandshahr, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida/Greater Noida), Ghaziabad, Meerut, Mirzapur, Bijnor, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Ghazipur, Jaunpur, Varanasi.
- Cities in Other States - Bhopal, Dehradun, Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Kolkata and Mumbai
Also see : Engineering Entrance Exams
- For Male Category of General /OBC Category - Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST Category and All Female Candidate - Rs.600/-
- Please note that the bank may additionally charge service plus applicable taxes while making the payment through Credit card /Debit card or Challan.
- The duly signed completed "Confirmation Page" along with copy of challan (if the payment is made through bank challan) must be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post only to the following address "The Registrar (UPSEE-2019), Uttar Pradesh Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226021".
UPSEE Admit Card 2019
- Admit card will be available online on the website www.upsee.nic.in to every candidate.
- The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father's Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
- If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as indicated on the website www.upsee.nic.in or send an email to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPSEE 2019 Application Procedure
- The interested candidates can submit the online application through the official website of UPSEE www.upsee.nic.in from 23rd January 2019. The last date to submit the online application for UPSEE 2019 is 15th March 2019.
- The information brochure will be available online on the websites www.upsee.nic.in only; the same can be downloading and/or printed for reference by the candidates; the application form can be filled in Online through Internet from any place of convenience.
- Application Form for UPSEE-2019 can be submitted online only through website www.upsee.nic.in from 23rd January 2019.
Candidates need to follow the steps to fill the application form of UPSEE 2019:
- Step 1 - Registration
- Step 2 - Uploading of the scanned images
- Step 3 - Payment of the examination fee
- Step 4 - Printing of the application form after filling it
- The Online Application Form is self-explanatory; for assistance, in case of any difficulty in filling up online application form, candidate may contact at Toll Free No.: 1800-180-0161 or send an Email at email@example.com with subject line "Seeking Help".
- The details of tuition fee for the institutions affiliated to UPTU is available on the website of Fee Fixation Committee www.upsee.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination, Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226021 (U.P), Phone No.: 0522-2732193, Fax: 0522-2732185, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website https://aktu.ac.in/