UPSEE 2021 Exam Renamed to UPCET by NTA, Exam Dates Announced
UPCET 2021 – National Testing Agency has released the notification for UPCET 2021 formaly known as UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE). Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test (UPCET) 2021 for admission to various UG and PG Degree Courses offered by AKTU, Lucknow will be conducted by NTA on June 15, 2021, in 57 cities across the country.
Read the post below for more details on UPCET 2021.
Also see : UPCET 2021 Admit Card released
Courses Offered through UPCET 2021
- Admission to 01st Year:
- The Entrance Examination for admission to first year of the following courses offered at the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow including other mentioned universities situated in territory of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2021 shall be conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
4 years B. Tech. Course
4 years BHMCT Course
4 years B. Pharm. Course
4 years B. Voc. Course
5 years B. Arch. Course
4 years BFAD Course
4 years B. Des. Course
4 years BFA Courses
2 years MBA Course
3 years MCA Course
5 years MCA (Integrated) Course
5 years MBA (Integrated) Course
5 years M. Tech. (Integrated) Course
- Direct Admission (Lateral Entry) to 2nd Year of B.Tech. /B.Pharm. / MCA
- The eligible candidates (Refer clause 3.3) seeking direct admission to the second year of B.Tech. (for engineering diploma holders and B.Sc. graduates) or B. Pharm. (Only for pharmacy diploma holders) or MCA (for BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders) in institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow are required to submit the application forms by the last date.
- Such candidates are also required to appear in the specified paper of the entrance exam.
UPCET 2021 Important Dates
Opening Date for filling of Online Application – 01st April 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application – May 10, 2021 extended till May 31, 2021
Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online – June 2 to June 6, 2021
Opening of Link for Downloading of the Admit Card – To be announced
Date of Examination –
June 15, 2021 September 5 and 6, 2021
Declaration of UPCET 2021 Result – To be announced
Also see : UPCET 2021 exam dates announced
Eligibility Criteria for UPCET 2021
- The subject combination required in the qualifying examination (intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent) for admission to the first year of different courses shall be as follows:
First Year of B.Tech. / MCA (Integrated) / M.Tech (Integrated)
Candidates must have passed (with/without grace) intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with compulsory subjects and one of the optional subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
OR passed (with/without grace) Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
First Year of B.Pharm
Candidate must have passed (with/without grace) intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject
First Year of B. Arch.
Candidate must have passed (with/without grace) intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also obtain at least 50% marks in aggregate of the qualifying examination
OR passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject having obtained at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
First Year of BHMCT /BFAD /BFA/ MBA (Integrated)/B Voc/ B. Des
Candidate must have passed (with/without grace) intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent and securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.
First Year of MBA
Candidate must have passed (with/without grace) Bachelor’s degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U securing minimum 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in aggregate.
First Year of MCA
Candidate must have passed (with/without grace) BCA/ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. of three years minimum duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in aggregate.
Second Year B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
Candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course; securing minimum 45% marks for General & OBC and (40% marks for SC/ST category) in aggregate or three years B.Sc. degree plus having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as one subject, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in B.Sc.
Second Year B. Pharm (Lateral Entry)
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category).
Second Year MCA (Lateral Entry)
Candidates must have passed BCA/B.Sc. (IT/CS) of minimum three years from any recognized Indian University or its Equivalent recognized by AIU, with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate plus having mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
UPCET 2021 Application Process
- Application Form for UPCET 2021 can be submitted Online only through website upcet.nta.nic.in from 26th March 2021, 1400 hrs. to 25th April 2021 2359 hrs.
- The Information Brochure will be available Online at upcet.nta.nic.in only.
- The same can be downloaded and/ or printed for reference by the candidates. The application form can be filled in On-Line through the Internet from any place of convenience.
Steps to fill the online application form
Step 1 Registration (Filling up of Personal and other Details)
Step 2 Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
Step 3 Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
- Or assistance, in case of any difficulty in filling up the ONLINE application form, the candidate may contact at Toll-Free Number 1800180-0161 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Seeking Help”.
For Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category – Rs. 1300/-
For SC/ST Category/Female/PH Candidates of All the category – Rs. 650/-
- UPSEE-2021 will be conducted with objective multiple type questions except for the Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of Paper 3).
- The candidates are required to opt for papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance exam.
- All Papers shall be OMR-based Tests only.
Schedule of Exam
- Date of Examination – 18th May 2021
|Paper Code||Subjects||Timing (Duration)|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||11:30 AM to 14:30 PM (3 Hours)|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||11:30 AM to 14:30 PM (3 Hours)|
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design||3.00 PM to 5:30 PM (2 Hours 30 Minutes)|
|Paper 4||Aptitude test for General Awareness||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (2 Hours)|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for Lateral Entry in Engg||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (2 Hours)|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/MCA||3.00 PM to 5:00 PM (2 Hours)|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (2 Hours)|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Lateral Entry in Engg (Diploma Holders)||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (2 Hours)|
Cities in State of U.P.
Cities outside U.P.
UPCET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be available online on the website http://www.upsee.nic.in. The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name, etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
- If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as indicated on the website http://www.upsee.nic.in or send an email to the mail address email@example.com
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website