XLRI Jamshedpur announces Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2024 for Admission to MBA Program, Apply now
XAT 2024 – Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a National Level Examination conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur for the aspirants of Management Studies all over the Nation. XAT 2024 official notification has been released and the registration for XAT 2024 has begun from July 15th, 2023.
XAT 2024 will be conducted on Sunday, January 07, 2024. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. For more than 72 years XLRI has conducted XAT at all India levels to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 160 institutes for the admission.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2024
XAMI Member Institutes
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago
- St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMR), Mumbai
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- St.Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology, Mangalore
- Xavier Business School (XBS), St.Xavier’s University ,Kolkata
- Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bengaluru
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Development Action and Sciences (XIDAS), Jabalpur (M.P)
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
XAT Associate Member
- ABBS School of Management, Bengaluru
- AIMS school Of Business (AIMS Institutes), Bengaluru
- Alliance University, Bengaluru
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management(BIMM), Pune
- Balaji Institute of International Business, Pune
- Balaji Institute of Management & HRD, Pune
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- All Institute/university name please check on website https://xatonline.in/
XAT 2024 Important Dates
- XAT 2024 Registration will open on : July 15th, 2023, by 12:00 A.M.
- XAT 2024 Registration Ends on : November 30, 2023
- Admit Card Download: December 20 onwards
- XAT Exam: January 07, 2024, Sunday
- AT 2024 Result Date: January 20, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2024
- Although there is no difference in the XAT eligibility criteria 2024 and for XLRI admission 2024, following points should be kept in mind Eligibility Criteria for the Exam
- The exam eligibility criteria need only a pass in your bachelor’s degree. XAT Eligibility 2024 does not require any minimum percentage of marks in graduation to register and apply for the exam, while other exams need a minimum 50% percentage of marks in bachelor’s degree.
- Students in their final year of graduation can also apply
- Minimum 15 years of academic study till bachelor’s degree is required. It means you must have pursued or pursuing minimum three years of graduation degree
- Exam eligibility criteria to appear in the exam is probably the simplest one among all the National Level MBA entrance exams.
Eligibility Criteria for XLRI Admission 2024
- XLRI awards weightage for academic excellence, so those with higher percentage of marks in academics stand a better chance
- Candidates with extra curricular achievements are preferred Academic & Gender diversity also plays major role in XLRI eligibility parameters in final merit list
XAT 2024 Registration Process
- Candidates visit https://xatonline.in/ for online registration.
Step to be follow
- Step 1 : Register Yourself
- Step 2 : Verify Email ID
- Step 3 : Fill XAT Application Form Online
- Step 4 : Upload Required Documents
- Step 5 : Pay Application Fee
- Step 6 : Submit your Application Form
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 200/- each.
- Indian candidates can apply through GMAT/GRE for PGDM (GM) whereas an NRI/Foreign national can apply through GMAT for all the programmes. Kindly note GRE scores are only valid for PGDM(GM).
- Fee for Indian Candidates applying for PGDM(GM) through GMAT/GRE– Rs. 2500/-
- Fee for NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT– Rs. 5000/-
Mode of Payment
- Payment Gateways: Using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Bank Branches: XLRI programs needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.500/- each
- The selection criteria and XAT 2024 participating institutes vary from B-School to B-School. It is generally a two-step process. In the first phase, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their XAT performance and institute cut-off.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for WAT or Essay Writing or Group Discussion/Group Activity and Personal Interview rounds
XAT 2024 Exam Pattern
- Candidates, who want to secure a high rank in XAT 2024, must understand the exam pattern for the same thoroughly. It is as follows.
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Mode
- Language of Exam: English
- Duration: 3 hour
- Number of Sections: There are 4 sections as follow
XAT 2024 Syllabus
- There is no specific syllabus for XAT 2024 announced by XLRI. However, based on the past years’ XAT analysis, experts suggest a probable XAT 2024 syllabus, which mentions the section wise important topics for the test.
- XAT 2024 would be conducted across India in the following cities.
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad City (Maharashtra), Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhatinda, Bhilai Nagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-NCR, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur/Asansol, Ernakulam, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hooghly, Hubballi(Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kurnool, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysuru(Mysore), Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram Tiruchirappalli, Tirupathi, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Udupi Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website