XLRI Jamshedpur announces Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2023 for Admission to MBA Program, Apply now
XAT 2023 – Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a National Level Examination conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur for the aspirants of Management Studies all over the Nation. XAT 2023 official notification has been released and the registration for XAT 2023 has begun from August 10th, 2022.
XAT 2023 will be conducted on Sunday, January 8, 2023. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. For more than 72 years XLRI has conducted XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 160 institutes for the admission.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2023
XAMI Member Institutes
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago
- St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMR), Mumbai
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- St.Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology, Mangalore
- Xavier Business School (XBS), St.Xavier’s University ,Kolkata
- Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bengaluru
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Development Action and Sciences (XIDAS), Jabalpur (M.P)
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
XAT Associate Member
- ABBS School of Management, Bengaluru
- AIMS school Of Business (AIMS Institutes), Bengaluru
- Alliance University, Bengaluru
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management(BIMM), Pune
- Balaji Institute of International Business, Pune
- Balaji Institute of Management & HRD, Pune
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- All Institute/university name please check on website https://xatonline.in/
XAT 2023 Important Dates
- XAT 2023 Registration will open on : August 10th, 2022, by 12:00 A.M.
- XAT 2023 Registration Ends on : November 30, 2022
- Admit Card Download: December 20 onwards
- XAT Exam: January 08, 2023, Sunday
- GMAT/GRE score validity: (taken from December 1, 2017, to December 31, 2022)
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2023
- Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2023. General Management (GM) candidates may choose to apply through XAT 2023 or GMAT score (taken during December 01, 2017 and December 31, 2022).
- NOTE: All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2023. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score
Eligibility for NRI/Foreign Candidates
- NRI or foreign national candidates have to apply through GMAT scores. Candidates from Dubai or Nepal are exempted from applying through GMAT scores as XAT will be conducted in these two international cities.
XAT 2023 Registration Process
- Candidates visit https://xatonline.in/ for online registration.
Step to be follow
- Step 1 : Register Yourself
- Step 2 : Verify Email ID
- Step 3 : Fill XAT Application Form Online
- Step 4 : Upload Required Documents
- Step 5 : Pay Application Fee
- Step 6 : Submit your Application Form
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 200/- each.
- Indian candidates can apply through GMAT/GRE for PGDM (GM) whereas an NRI/Foreign national can apply through GMAT for all the programmes. Kindly note GRE scores are only valid for PGDM(GM).
- Fee for Indian Candidates applying for PGDM(GM) through GMAT/GRE– Rs. 2500/-
- Fee for NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT– Rs. 5000/-
Mode of Payment
- Payment Gateways: Using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Bank Branches: XLRI programs needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.500/- each
- The selection criteria and XAT 2023 participating institutes vary from B-School to B-School. It is generally a two-step process. In the first phase, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their XAT performance and institute cut-off.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for WAT or Essay Writing or Group Discussion/Group Activity and Personal Interview rounds
XAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Candidates, who want to secure a high rank in XAT 2023, must understand the exam pattern for the same thoroughly. It is as follows.
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Mode
- Language of Exam: English
- Duration: 3 hour
- Number of Sections: There are 4 sections as follow
|Sections in XAT Exam||Number of Questions||Overall Time Duration|
|Part-1||75 Total MCQs||165 Minutes|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Decision Making||21||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||28||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Part-2||25 Total MCQs||15 Minutes|
|Total Questions (Part 1 + Part 2)||100|
XAT 2023 Syllabus
- There is no specific syllabus for XAT 2023 announced by XLRI. However, based on the past years’ XAT analysis, experts suggest a probable XAT 2023 syllabus, which mentions the section wise important topics for the test.
- XAT 2023 would be conducted across India in the following cities.
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad City (Maharashtra), Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhatinda, Bhilai Nagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-NCR, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur/Asansol, Ernakulam, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hooghly, Hubballi(Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kurnool, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysuru(Mysore), Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram Tiruchirappalli, Tirupathi, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Udupi Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website