National Level MBA Entrance Exams in India
By Kishwar Chahal
There are a number of National Level MBA Entrance Exams today. The number of All India MBA Entrance Exams today will get you admission to many a top notch B-Schools in India for an MBA. The colleges today also offer specialization in different disciplines of business management.
Let’s have look at the various national level MBA entrance tests to get into the top B-Schools in India:
· CAT - The Common Admission Test is conducted by IIMs as a qualification for admission to various management programmes of IIMs, IITs and IISc for their MBA programs.
· MAT - The AIMA use this test, Management Aptitude Test, for granting admission to its MBA and equivalent courses. MAT is a National Entrance Test.
· XAT - Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted by XLRI on behalf of the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XAT scores will be used by XLRI Jamshedpur and other Xavier Associate Management Institutes and over 120 B-schools across the country for admission.
· IGNOU Openmat - The IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for admission to their management programs.
· ATMA - AIMS, Hyderabad, conducts the AIMS ATMA entrance Test for Management courses for admissions in its participating institutes across India for MBA admissions.
· SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a common written test for the admission to all the PG Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University which runs management programmes.
· IBSAT - The ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is an online aptitude test conducted by ICFAI for admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
· CMAT - The Common Management Admission Test is a national-level admission test for aiding institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE.
· NMIMS NMAT - Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies School of Business Management conduct the paper for admission to its vast MBA programs, both general management and specialised areas.
- GMAT - GMAT stands for "Graduate Management Admissions Test". The GMAT is managed by the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC). Admissions teams evaluating applicants to graduate programs in management use GMAT scores as a key supplemental factor in considering an applicantâ€™s qualifications along with other factors such as undergraduate performance and work experience.
- CUSAT - Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) conducts entrance exam for admission to various academic programs of the University for the academic year 2018-19 All admissions are on the basis of online Common Admission Test (CAT) or online Lateral Entry Test (LET) or Departmental Admission Test (DAT) conducted by the University Admission to MBA Program is based on C-MAT (AICTE) / MAT (AIMA) / CAT (IIM) score, GD & Interview and for M.Tech GATE score.
- IIFT - The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) invites applications for Master of Business Administration (MBA - International Business) Degree Programme at New Delhi, Kolkata & Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh) Campuses, academic year 2018-20.
- IPU CET - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi has announced the dates for Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2018), the result of which will be considered for admission to following listed programmes of its centres for the academic year 2018-19.
- CUCET - CUCET 2018 Notification has been released now. It is a combined entrance test organized for providing admission into various UG, PG & other courses offered by the central universities across the country.
- PESSAT - PESSAT is conducted for taking admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate program such as Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), BBA in Hotel and Event Management, Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Program for the academic session 2018.
- BVP B-MAT - Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University conducts BVP B-MAT for admission to MBA Program. B-MAT 2018 is organized by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (CEL). Interested and eligible candidates can submit BVP B-MAT 2018 application form and appear in Management Admission Test.
- SAAT - SAAT 2018 is the Common Entrance Exam for Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University admission to UG and PG courses for the academic session 2018-19. The University conducts SOA University Admission Test each year. Sikha 'O' Anusandhan University has announced that it will hold SAAT 2018 from 20th- 30th April 2018 in 35 cities in India, except for medical & dental programs (UG & PG).
- KIITEE MBA - KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) is the All India Entrance Examination conducted by (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) (KIIT University), Bhubaneswar for admission into following courses of the University. The notification for KIIT University Entrance Exam KIITEE 2018 has been announced
- LPU NEST - LPU NEST 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam - The Lovely Professional University conducts the entrance test for various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Degree Programs, such as B.Tech, MBA, BHMCT etc.
- PTU MBA Exam - Punjab Technical University PTU MBA Entrance Test (MET- PAMCAT) Important Dates, Application Process, Eligibility, Admit Cards, Participation Colleges , PTU MBA Entrance Test Schedule.
- MICAT - Mudra Institute of Communications (MIC), Ahmedabad invites applications for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications (PGDM-C) for the academic year 2018-20.
- NMIMS NPAT - NPAT 2018 (NMIMS Programs after Twelfth) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs being offered by constituent schools of SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC act 1956) at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses.
- IMU CET - IMU CET 2018 Notification - Indian Maritime University is organising a Common Entrance Test by the IMU CET 2018 for the academic year 2018-19. IMU has announced the notification regarding CET 2018.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here