National Level MBA Entrance Exams in India
See this page in HINDI >>
By Kishwar Chahal
There are a number of National Level MBA Entrance Exams today. The number of All India MBA Entrance Exams today will get you admission to many a top notch B-Schools in India for an MBA. The colleges today also offer specialization in different disciplines of business management.
Let’s have look at the various national level MBA entrance tests to get into the top B-Schools in India:
· CAT - The Common Admission Test is conducted by IIMs as a qualification for admission to various management programmes of IIMs, IITs and IISc for their MBA programs.
· MAT - The AIMA use this test, Management Aptitude Test, for granting admission to its MBA and equivalent courses. MAT is a National Entrance Test.
· XAT - Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted by XLRI on behalf of the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XAT scores will be used by XLRI Jamshedpur and other Xavier Associate Management Institutes and over 120 B-schools across the country for admission.
· IGNOU Openmat - The IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for admission to their management programs.
· ATMA - AIMS, Hyderabad, conducts the AIMS ATMA entrance Test for Management courses for admissions in its participating institutes across India for MBA admissions.
· SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a common written test for the admission to all the PG Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University which runs management programmes.
· IBSAT - The ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is an online aptitude test conducted by ICFAI for admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
· CMAT - The Common Management Admission Test is a national-level admission test for aiding institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE.
· NMIMS NMAT - Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies School of Business Management conduct the paper for admission to its vast MBA programs, both general management and specialised areas.
Post your comments here