Mudra Institute of Communications announce AdmissionTest (MICAT) 2022 for Admission to PGDM-C and PGDM Program
MICAT 2022 – Mudra Institute of Communications (MIC), Ahmedabad invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C) and Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic year 2022-24.
Candidates interested in the exam may check eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and more on MICAT 2022 from the page below.
- MICA’s PGDM-C/PGDM offers the following specialisations –
- Advertising & Brand Management
- Marketing and Analytics
- Media & Entertainment Management
- Digital Communication Management
MICAT 2022 Important Dates
- MICAT I Registration opens : October 2021
- MICAT I Registration closes : November 20, 2021 at 11:50 pm
- MICAT I Issue of Call Letters/Admit Card : December 1, 2021
- MICAT I : December 4, 2021
- MICAT I Score : December 21, 2021
- MICAT II Registration opens : November 23, 2021
- MICAT II Registration closes : January 16, 2022 at 11:50pm
- MICAT II Issue of Call Letters/Admit Card : January 25, 2022
- MICAT II : January 29, 2022
- MICAT II Score : February 18, 2022
- GE & PI Shortlist : February 18, 2022
- GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad : March 2022 (Date will announced soon)
- GE & PI at Bangalore : March 2022 (Date will announced soon)
- GE & PI at Delhi : March 2022 (Date will announced soon)
- GE & PI at Kolkata : March 2022 (Date will announced soon)
- GE & PI at Mumbai : March 2022 (Date will announced soon)
- Final results : First week of April 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MICAT 2022
- Admission to the Post-graduate Programmes (PGP) both, PGDM (C) and PGDM require a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who demonstrate aptitude for expressing, assessing, and /or conceiving ideas that move people to action and achieve business results tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted.
MICAT 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://www.mica.ac.in/
- To apply for the exam, candidates need to fill-up the registration form and pay the test fees online www.mica.ac.in
- Candidates need to register and enter the details for the online application form. Post those candidates have to pay the fees. After successful registration, aspirants will receive an email containing the MICA ID and MICA password.
- This MICA ID will be used for all future correspondence. One can also use this MICA ID and MICA password to modify details online.
- Application Fee : Rs. 2100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet banking
- Each candidate must have taken at least one of the three exams (MANDATORY): CAT/ XAT/GMAT (CAT 2021 / XAT 2022 / GMAT (2020 onwards).
- All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT & MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI).
Preparation of Shortlist of the candidates for GE & PI
- Section A of MICAT (Psychometric test) is a qualifier.
- Those who qualify on the Psychometric, their relative performance on CAT/XAT/GMAT will be considered. Candidates clearing a minimum cut-off in CAT /XAT total percentile/GMAT score shall be considered.
- Those who qualify based on the CAT/XAT/GMAT performance, their Section B of MICAT will be assessed.
- Those who qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in *Normalized Scores of Section B of MICAT shall have their Section C of MICAT assessed. Each section will have its own cut-off.
- Those who qualify on the basis of a, b, c and d above(on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Normalized Scores of Section C of MICAT ) shall be considered for short listing for GE and PI. Short listed candidates will be called for GE and PI at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai.
- (GE & PI candidate list is prepared on the Composite Score formula of 50% CAT/XAT/GMAT and 50% MICAT scores)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website