NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2018 - Eligibility, Application, Dates
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2018
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme offered at Department of Business Administration for the session 2018-20.
Candidates can check their eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure and other important information from the page given below.
NIT MBA Admission 2018 Important Dates
Last Date of Receiving Applications: 09th April 2018
Display of List of Candidates eligible of GD & PI: 13th April 2018
Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 21st April 2018
Display of Merit List: 26th April 2018
Admission Counseling: 02nd May 2018
Display of Second list (Seats Vacant if any): 05th May 2018
Second Round Admission Counseling: 09th May 2018
- NIT, Kurukshetra, one of the 31 NITs in the country, is a premier centre of learning and research in various disciplines of Eng. & Mgt. It trains and develops high caliber professionals to serve not only the country but also the world at large.
- Institute has made rapid strides in expanding and upgrading facilities, enhancing the quality of education and strengthening the linkage with industry. The Institute's alumni are well placed in reputed organizations in India and abroad.
Number of Seats
- The sanctioned intake of this program is 90. Seats are available in two categories i.e. Regular Seats & Self-Financed Seats.
- Regular Category: 60 Seats
- Self-Financed: 30 Seats
Also See : MBA Admission
- Admission criteria for both categories (Regular and Self-Financed Seats) will be same. The eligibility criteria are as under:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’sdegree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislatures in India or other educational institutes established by an Act of parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India / AIU
- This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (class 12 or equivalent} 10+2+3 system with a minimum requirement of 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants).
- Minimum 40 Percentile score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT conducted in the year of 2017-18
- Applicants satisfying minimum eligibility criteria will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview and CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score, a merit list will be prepared and displayed on the Institute website
- The various categories under which reservations are available are:
- Minority Community
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Differently-Abled (Persons With Disability)
- Distribution of seats in various categories is as per Government of India rules
- Download the Application Form from the website www.nitkkr.ac.in; fill and send the application form complete in all respects along with all relevant documents and application fee before the due date
- No separate intimation will be given for Group discussion/Personal Interview; based on the performance in Group Discussion/ Personal Interview and CAT score a merit list is prepared and displayed on the institute website; waitlisted candidates are offered admission if seats stay vacant
- An Application Fee of Rs.1000/- is to be deposited in the form of Demand Draft obtained from State Bank of India only in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, payable at NIT Kurukshetra Branch (Code 6260), Kurukshetra
- The application should be addressed to Chairman, MBA Admission Committee, Dept. of Business Administration, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra(Dept. of Business Administration), National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra) DBT-NIT Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana), Tel.: 01744-233524, Email email@example.com, Website www.nitkkr.ac.in