National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2021-23
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2021 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra invites applications for admission to 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Department of Business Administration for the session 2021-23
Read further to check more details on NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2021 such as eligibility, important dates, application process, etc
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
Online Spot Round
- Last Date for online apply :- 31st July 2021
- Display of List of candidates eligible for Personal Interview :- 03rd August 2021
- Personal Interview (Online Mode) :- 05th August 2021
- Display of Merit List :- 07th August 2021
- Online Fee submission :- 09th August 2021
- Display of Second List (Seats Vacant if any) :- 12th August 2021
- Online Fee submission :- 13th August 2021
- Display of Third List (Seats Vacant if any) :- 16th August 2021
- Online Fee Submission :- 17th August 2021
Number of Seats
- Total – 53 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2021
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU.
- This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] 10+2+3 system.
- The minimum percentage requirement in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification is 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants).
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.nitkkr.ac.in.
- Fill and send the application form complete in all respects along with all relevant documents and application fee before the due date.
- Application form, complete in all respect, along with the receipt of online payment should be sent/submitted to Chairman, MBA Admission Committee, Department of Business Administration, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra-136119.
- For General/OBC/EWS Category – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Demand Draft/Online payment in State Bank of India only
- Selection for admission will be based on as follows:
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT or any other National level test Score of 2020 & 2021 – 70 Marks
- Performance in GD & PI – 30 Marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website