Common Management Admission Test 2022 Application Process Begins, Apply now
CMAT Exam 2022 – National Testing Agency has released the notification for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 for admission to Postgraduate Management Program offered at AICTE approved Institutions, University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2022-23.
Read further for more details on Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022.
- The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to Management Programme(s) in the country. This Test facilitates AICTE affiliated participating Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission to the Management Courses in such Institutions.
- CMAT-2022 will be conducted by NTA as three-hour entrance Exam in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode to evaluate the candidates’ ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness, for admission to the Management Courses in the Academic Session 2022-23
CMAT Dates 2022
- Online Submission of Application Form through Website: 16th Feb to 17th March 2022 (upto 11:50 PM)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI / Paytm Wallet: 18th March 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the Website: 19th March to 21st March 2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA Website: Will be announced later on website
- Date of Examination: 9th April 2022 (03:00 P.M. to 06:00 P.M.)
- Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer: To be announced later through the website.
- Keys on the Website for inviting challenges: To be announced later through the website.
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: Will be intimated later through website
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2022-23, can also apply for CMAT-2022.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT – 2022.
- In the case of Institutes run by the Central Government, the reservation would be applicable as mentioned below:
- 15% of the seats Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates
- 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List*
- 10% of the seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General -EWS) candidates
- Persons with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability
- Each category will have 5% reservations for the candidates with 40% or more disability as defined in Section 2 (r) and (zc) of Persons with Disabilities (RPwD) Act 2016.
CMAT Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply for CMAT 2022 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online
- Step-1 Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No
- Step-2 Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-3 Upload scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- Step-4 Pay fee using SBI/HDFC Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet and keep proof of fee paid. Download, save and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
- Fee Payable for CMAT-2022 (through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI)
- Male Rs.2000/-
- Female Rs.1000/-
Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL)
- Male Rs.1000/-
- Female Rs.1000/-
- *Applicable service/processing charges & GST over and above the Examination fee, are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator
CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Online (computer based) mode.
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes (3.00 hours).
- Type of Questions: Objective types covering the following topics
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Total Marks: 400 marks.
- Medium Language: English language.
- Marking Pattern: 4 marks will be given for each correct response
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 1 mark will deducted
CMAT 2022 Syllabus
- Language Comprehension: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Reading Passage, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, etc.
- Quantitative Techniques: Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportions, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Number & Letter series, Binary Logics, Puzzles, Syllogisms, Venn diagram, Blood relations, Seating Arrangements, etc.
- General Awareness: India & the world, Current Affairs, History, Awards, Polity & Science, etc.
- City of Examination Centres where the test shall be conducted are given at Annexure-IV. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form of CMAT 2022
- Effort will be made to allot Centre of Examination to the candidates in order of the City Choice opted by them in their Application Form. However, due to logistic & administrative reasons, a different city or nearby area may be allotted.
CMAT 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card of CMAT 2022 will be uploaded on the website after the successful completion of the application process. Students will be able to download the CMAT admit card by entering their login details. It will be released in January/ February 2022
- On the exam day, only the students who will bring a printed copy of admit card, one passport size photograph, one photo id proof and a PWD certificate (if applicable) will be allowed entry in the exam hall
- The reporting time at the exam centre, exam centre/city, exam time, exam instructions, and other details will be mentioned in the admit card.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022 – Engineering, Law, Medical, Banking, etc
- MAT Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Form
- XAT Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Form
- MBA Entrance Exam Notifications 2022