Xavier University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Sustainability Management (MBA-SM) 2021
Xavier University MBA SM Admission 2021 – Xavier University Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration Sustainability Management (MBA-SM) Program offered by Xavier School of Sustainability (XSOS) for the academic session 2021-23
Interested candidates can check out the post below for more details on Xavier University MBA SM Admission 2021
Xavier University MBA SM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to fill up the application form :- 15th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Xavier University MBA SM Admission 2021
- Passed Bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognized University, with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2021, can also apply.
- Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests – XAT / CAT / GMAT / X-GMT OR NMAT to be conducted by GMAC during October – December 2020.
- Applicants opting for XAT/CAT are required to follow the XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT or CAT or GMAT or NMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XUB’s MBA-SM program, if not opting for X-GMT.
Xavier University MBA SM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://xub.edu.in/
Step to follows:
- Step 1 : Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUBID/ Login ID and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUBID/ Login ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Step 2 : Login with your XUBID/ Login ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of the photo may be of about 200×250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250×125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
- Step 3 : Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1600/- for the first option, and Rs.400/- each for the subsequent options. Use a single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests.)
- Application fee : Rs. 1600/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, X-GMT or NMAT) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT, GD, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website