XUB Bhubaneswar Master’s Program in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM) 2020-22 Batch
Xavier University Bhubaneswar MBA SM Admission 2020 – Xavier University Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to MBA in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM) Program for the academic session 2020-22 offered by Xavier School of Sustainability (XSOS).
- Offered by Xavier School of Sustainability (XSOS), XUB
- The minimum requirement for admission to the Program is a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2020, can also apply.
- Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 15, 2020.
- Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on January 05, 2020, or
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on November 24, 2019, or
- NMAT by GMAC to be conducted during October – December 2019, or
- GMAT taken in 2018 or 2019, or
- X-GMT to be conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar on January 25, 2020.
- Candidates who have secured the 1st, 2nd or 3rd position (i.e., any of the top three ranks, at the College / Institute / University) in their undergraduate program can apply, without a CAT/XAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT score. Such applicants must submit a certificate from the Head of the Institution to that effect when asked for.
- They will, however, be required to attend the Personal Interview, if called. Applicants opting for XAT/CAT have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT/NMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XUB, if not opting for X-GMT.
- The Institute will decide the section-wise as well as total cut-off marks which will be used for short-listing the candidates to be called for Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. WAT, GD & PI will be held in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates will have to meet their own travel expenses for appearing in the Interview session.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT as well as in the Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (which factors in the past academic record and relevant work experience). The selected candidates will be informed by mail in the month of April 2020.
See: MBA Admission
- The program will begin by the middle of June 2020 for the first year students. At this time the students will be given a Manual of Policies and Regulations which will be binding on them.
- All PG and Doctoral admission-related queries may be addressed to email@example.com
- Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XUB programme at: www.xub.edu.in. Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- Step 1: Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUBID/Login ID and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUBID/Login ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Step 2: Login with your XUBID/Login ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of photo may be of about 200×250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250×125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
- Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1600/- for the first option, and Rs.800/- each for the subsequent options. Use single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests.)
- If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
- It may be noted that besides registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT/NMAT, one has to apply (online) separately to Xavier University, Bhubaneswar.
- The last date to fill up the application form is 09th December 2019