Result of UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) II Exam 2022 declared
UPSC CDS (I) 2022 Result – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the result of Combined Defence Services (CDS) II 2022 Exam on its official website. UPSC has also released the interview merit list. Candidates who have appeared for the UPSC CDS (II) 2022 exam held on September 4, 2022 can visit the official website: upsc.gov.in to check their results.
Step to Check UPSC CDS 2022 (II) result
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Check “Written Result: Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2022” under the “What’s New” section of the home page.
- Step 3: Click on the link which will direct you to the new window.
- Step 4: Click on PDF link
- Step 5: Result will appear in the PDF format
- Step 6: Check for your roll number on the PDF document
As per the result, a total of 6658 candidates have qualified for the interview which will be conducted by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for 339 vacancies in various courses at different Indian military institutes.
Candidates who have successfully qualified in the written exam are required to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of announcement of written result to appear for SSB Interview
UPSC CDS (II) 2022 exam is held for recruiting candidates for the course conducted by Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.