Registration deadline for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 extended
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has extended the registration deadline for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022. As per the notice, the last date to apply for CAT 2022 has been extended to September 22, 2022 (by 5 pm). Earlier the last date for CAT 2022 registration was September 14, 2022.
Candidates who are interested to appear for CAT 2022 can visit the official website – iimcat.ac.in. to register for the examination.
The entrance test for admissions to the MBA Program will be held on November 27, 2022 in three sessions. The candidates will be able to download the admit cards from October 27 onwards.
Steps to register for CAT 2022
- Visit the official website: iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on the CAT 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the registration or login details.
- Fill in the application form and pay the application fees.
CAT exam is conducted for admission to the Post Graduate Program in IIM’s and top B-Schools of India. IT is one of the largest MBA entrance exams conducted in India, annually. CAT scores are accepted by over 1000 B-schools across the country for admission.
The entrance exam is held through computer-based mode for a duration of 120 minutes. CAT exam comprises 66 questions divided into 3 sections:
- Section 1 – Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC),
- Section 2 – Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)
- Section 3 – Quantitative Ability (QA)