ICFAI Business School notifies Entrance Test (IBSAT) 2024 for Admission to MBA and PGPM Program
IBSAT 2024 – ICFAI Business School invites applications from interested candidates for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2024 for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Postgraduate Program in Management (PGPM) Program for the academic session 2024-2025.
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2024
- IBS gives you skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential to global business leadership. In our programs, you will learn to integrate, adapt and apply functional skills to different business situations you may face as business leaders
- Date to Apply: 01st July to
16th December 2023extended to 20th December 2023
- IBSAT 2024 Test Dates: 23rd and 24th December 2023
- IBSAT 2024 Result: 01st week of January, 2024
- Selection Briefings: 02nd week of January, 2024
- Selection Process MBA/PGPM Program: During February/March 2024
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2024.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva /assignments) before May 31, 2024. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2024 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, and IBS Pune campuses.
- You can apply for PGPM/MBA by using the link ibsindia.org/PGPM-MBA
- IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs.1800/-
- You may apply online by clicking the above link and providing your Personal and contact details
- On submission of your details, you will be guided to the payment page
- On payment of the requisite amount, a confirmation email will be sent to the email id provided by you. You will receive a hard copy of the IBSAT Bulletin within one week.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 7.02 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.835 lakhs per annum
- The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs.4.05 lakhs per annum.
- IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
- IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple-choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning, and reading comprehension.
CAT/ GMAT / NMAT
- GMAT®/NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2018 onwards) are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2024. Candidates with GMAT®, NMAT by GMACTM or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2024.
- MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur
- PGPM (PGDM) Program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon,
- IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune Campuses
- Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2024/ GMAT /NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February/March 2024
- The selection process comprises Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website