ICFAI Business School announces Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2022 for Admission to MBA and PGPM Program
IBSAT 2022 – ICFAI Business School invites applications from interested candidates for the admission into MBA and PGPM Program through an entrance test ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) for the academic session 2022
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2022
- IBSAT 2022 Application : July 01, 2022 – 3rd week of December, 2022
- IBSAT 2022 Test Dates : 24 – 25 December, 2022
- IBSAT 2022 Result : 1st week of January, 2023
- Selection Briefings : 2nd week of January, 2023
- Selection Process : MBA/PGPM Program:During February/March 2023
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2023.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2023. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2023.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2023 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses.
- You can apply for PGPM/MBA at https://ibsindia.org/admissions/
- IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs.1800/-
- Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2022/ GMAT® /NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad during February/March 2023.
- Selection process comprises Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022