IBSAT 2018 – Dates, Eligibility, Application
IBSAT 2018 for MBA PGPM Programs in ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad - See Dates, Eligibility conditions and Application process
IBSAT 2018 - ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad has invited applications for admissions to ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) for 2018 Session
- IBSAT 2018 is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. It is an online Aptitude Test, which is conducted for the students seeking admission to MBA /PhD Programs.
- IBSAT 2018 Registration has been started from 01st July 2018. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test popularly known as IBSAT is the Entrance Examination conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
- This year, it is scheduled to be held on 22nd to 23rd December 2018. This national level entrance test is conducted to offer admission in MBA/PGPM Program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, and IBS Pune Campuses.
- Here, the candidates can check the detailed information about IBSAT 2018 application form, eligibility, exam pattern, dates, admit card and results.
IBSAT 2018 Important Dates
- IBSAT 2018 Online Registration Starts on 01st July 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration on 12th December 2018
- Date of Examination IBSAT 2018 on 22nd December to 23rd December 2018
- Declaration of IBSAT 2018 Result on 01st week of January 2019
- Selection Briefings on 13th January to 20th January 2019
- Selection Process for MBA/PGPM Program on 20th - 26th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
- Selection Process for PhD Program: March 17-20, 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
- For admission to MBA/PGPM Program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai & IBS Pune Campuses and PhD Program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad Campus
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Two Year Management Program
- Candidates must have Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis)
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2019
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before 31st May 2019
- The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility; the last date for submission of proof of graduation is 01st November 2019
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2019 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates
For PhD Program
PhD Program in Management (Full-time/Part-time)
- Candidates must have Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and Post-Graduation in Management (full time with specialisation in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 60% and above marks (OR)
- Post-Graduation (full time) in Economics/Commerce/Psychology/Sociology/Public Administration/Statistics/Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognised University in India or abroad with 60% and above marks (OR)
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks
PhD Program in Economics (Full-time)
- Candidates must have Graduation with 50% and above marks AND Post graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Applicants who have completed their graduation/ Post graduation on one-time sitting basis or on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible for PhD program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post- graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2019
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August2019 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates
- IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
- IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension
CAT/ GMAT / NMAT
- GMAT/NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2016 onwards) are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2018. Candidates with GMAT®, NMAT by GMACTM or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2018
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2018 / GMAT®/ NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2016 onwards) for admission to the following programs:
- MBA Program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) Program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune Campuses
- Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2018/ GMAT® /NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2019
- The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The amount of IBSAT Registration 2018 will be around Rs.1800/- for the examination. The candidates will be able to submit it through Debit Card /Credit Card or Net Banking
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 7.02 lakhs per annum
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.835 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs.4.005 lakhs per annum
IBSAT 2018 Application Procedure
- The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM Program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune Campuses and PhD Program(full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad Campus.
- IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs.1800/-
- IBSAT/PGPM bulletin is available at our marketing offices. You may locate your nearest branch by clicking the above link and purchase the Bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash
- Note: If you are interested to Apply for IBSAT2018 at ICFAI Business School, please click on to Apply to IBS. We will intimate you once the Applications are open
- In case you are eligible for exemption under any of the above-mentioned categories, please forward the scanned copy of score card/relevant certificate on email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any additional information, please visit ICFAI website www.ibsindia.org
ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India)IBS Admissions Office, 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082 (Telangana), Tel.: 040-23440963, Toll Free: 1800-425-55-66-77, Email: email@example.com, Website www.ibsindia.org
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more MBA Admission Dates .