IBSAT 2019 ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test for MBA and PGPM Admission
ICFAI Business School announces Entrance Test (IBSAT) 2019 for Admission to MBA and PGPM Program 2019
IBSAT 2019 ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test - ICFAI Business School invites applications a from interested candidates for the admission into MBA and PGPM Program through an entrance test ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) for the academic session 2019.
IBS gives you skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential to global business leadership. In our programs, you will learn to integrate, adapt and apply functional skills to different business situations you may face as business leaders
See: MBA Admission Dates
IBSAT 2019 Important Dates
- PGPM Application Submission: 10th May 2019
- Selection Process: 11th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI Business School MBA and PGPM Admission 2019
2 year Management Program:
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis)
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31 2019
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before May 31, 2019. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 1, 2019
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2019 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI university, Jaipur and the Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2018/CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/XAT (from 2016 onwards) MAT 2018-19/CMAT 2017/ State Level Test scores 2018 for admission to the following programs:
- MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) Program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune campuses.
- Candidates who have qualified are called for the selection process at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune and Hyderabad City in April 2019. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 5.67 Lakhs.
- The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune campuses is Rs 8.01 Lakhs.
See: MBA Entrance Exams
IBSAT 2019 Application Process
- The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune campuses.
- You can apply for PGPM/MBA by using the link www.ibsindia.org/PGPM-MBA
Plot No-65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Tel 040-23440963
E-mail email@example.com, Website www.ibsat.org