ICFAI Business School announces Entrance Test (IBSAT) 2021 for Admission to MBA and PGPM Program
IBSAT 2021 – ICFAI Business School invites applications from interested candidates for the admission into MBA and PGPM Program through an entrance test ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) for the academic session 2021
IBSAT 2021 Important Dates
- IBSAT 2021 Application: July 01, 2021; To: Dec 16, 2021
- IBSAT 2021 Test Dates: Dec 25, 2021; To: Dec 26, 2021
- IBSAT 2021 Result: 1st week of January, 2022
- Selection Briefings: January 08-16, 2022
- During February/March 2022 at IBS Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for IBSAT 2021
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2021
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2022 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
IBSAT 2021 Application Process
- Application Form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM Program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, and IBS Pune Campuses.
- You can apply for PGPM/MBA at www.ibsindia.org/PGPM-MBA
- IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs.1800/-
- Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2021/ GMAT® /NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad during February/March 2022
- Selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website