Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021 – Apply Online
CUCET 2021 – Central Universities Common Entrance Test is a combined entrance test organized for providing admission into various UG, PG & Other Courses offered by the Central Universities across the Country.
Read on for more details on CUCET 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility criteria, etc
- Central university Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a national level entrance test conducted every year by one of 14 Central Universities (Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, South Bihar, Tamil Nadu, and Dr BR Ambedkar School of Economic) for Admission to UG PG Courses.
- Candidates can get here complete details of CUCET 2021 including dates, application form and application fee.
CUCET 2021 Important Dates
- Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online: 03th to 04th September, 2021
- Downloading of Admit Card by NTA Website: To be announced later through website
- Exam Dates: 15th, 16th, 23rd & 24th September 2021
- Timing of Exam (Two slots per day) Shift 1: 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (IST) & Shift-2: 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM (IST)
- Exam Centre: As mentioned on the Admit Card
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: To be announced after the exam through website
- Integrated BA / B.Sc. B.Ed. Programs (4 years)
- Integrated BA /M.A. Program; Integrated M.A. (5 years); Integrated MBA (5 years)
- Integrated MBA Program (5 years)
- Integrated M.Tech Programs (5 years)
- Integrated M.Sc. Programs (5 years)
- Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. Programs (6 years)
- Integrated Law Programs (5 years); Bachelor’s Programs (3 years)
- MPhil/PhD. Programs
- PG/B.Ed./Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. / PG Diploma Programs (1/2/3 years)
List of 12 participating Central Universities in the CU-CET 2021
- Assam University, Silchar: http://www.aus.ac.in
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh: https://cuap.ac.in
- Central University of Gujarat: https://www.cug.ac.in
- Central University of Haryana: http://www.cuh.ac.in
- Central University of Jammu: https://www.cujammu.ac.in
- Central University of Jharkhand: http://cuj.ac.in
- Central University of Karnataka: https://www.cuk.ac.in
- Central University of Kerala: https://www.cukerala.ac.in
- Central University of Punjab: http://www.cup.edu.in
- Central University of Rajasthan: https://www.curaj.ac.in
- Central University of South Bihar: https://www.cusb.ac.in
- Central University of Tamil Nadu: https://cutn.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for CUCET 2021
- Nationality: Applying candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- For UG: Students will need to have passed class XII from a recognized board to take admission in Bachelor’s degree programs in the Central Universities. For General category, the candidate needs to secure a minimum 50% in class XII, for SC/ST, candidates need to have secured a minimum of 45% in class XII in order to be eligible
- For PG: A master’s degree must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university. Candidates applying for admission in the same field of Bachelor’s or different need have secured a minimum of 55% (General)/ 50% (SC/ST) to be eligible
- For PhD: Must have a Master’s degree for a recognised university or institute to apply for admission in research programs. To have secured a minimum of 55% (Genera)/ 50% (SC/ST) to be eligible
- Note: If a candidate has cleared UGC-CSIR JRF, GATE/NBHM or qualified in any other national level exam, they need not appear for the entrance test.
CUCET 2021 Application Process
- Application form can be filled in online mode only. Detailed information about CUCET-2021 will be available on CUCET website https://cutn.ac.in/
- CUCET 2021 Registration Form will be released in the month of July 2021. The last date of application submission of CUCET 2021 will be in the second week of August 2021.
- Candidates should check complete eligibility criteria before applying as application will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.800/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.350/-
- Mode of Payment: Application fee through both the modes online mode and offline mode
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline (pen paper based) mode.
- Time Duration: The time duration for each paper will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple choice types.
- Total Questions: There will be a total 100 questions asked in the exam.
- Marking: 1 mark awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
No. of Questions
|Section I||English Language, Gen Awareness, Math Aptitude & analytical skill||25|
|Section II||Domain Knowledge||75|
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website