CUCET 2019 Notification, Application, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
CUCET 2019 Exam Notification - Central Universities Common Entrance Test
CUCET 2019 Notification has been released now. It is a combined entrance test organized for providing admission into various UG, PG & other courses offered by the central universities across the country.
14 Central Universities, established by an act of Parliament and the Bengaluru Dr. B. R. Ambedkar School of Economics, an autonomous institution of Government of Karnataka, jointly organize Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET-2019) for various Programs.
The test will be conducted at different centres across the country on 25th & 26th May 2019. For complete information related to CUCET 2019, candidates must go through this notification.
- CUCET, Central Universities Common Entrance Test, an all-India test is being organized by 14 Central Universities for admission to various Integrated/Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programs (MPhil & PhD) in these Universities/Institutes. The Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics is also a participating Institute (BASE).
- The notification for CUCET 2019 is out. The online application will commence 13th March 2019. Candidates can check details of CUCET-2019 Exam, including exam dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
CUCET 2019 Important Dates
Commencement of Online Registration: March 13th, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: April 13th, 2019
Last date to accept the fee:
April 13th, 2019 extended upto April 20th, 2019
Date of Admit Card Upload: May 10th, 2019
Examination Date: May 25th & 26th, 2019
Answer Key Upload: May 27th, 2019
Grievances, if any upto May 27th - 29th, 2019
Corrected Answer Key: June 05th, 2019
Result Declaration: June 21st, 2019
- The participating Universities & Institutes in CUCET 2019 are Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Panjab and South Bihar participating in CUCET 2019 along with the Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics.
The CUCET 2019 is jointly conducted by
- Central Universities of Haryana (CUHAR)
- Central Universities of Jammu (CUJAM)
- Central Universities of Jharkhand (CUJHD)
- Central Universities of Karnataka (CUKNK)
- Central Universities of Kashmir (CUKAS)
- Central Universities of Kerala (CUKER)
- Central Universities of Punjab (CUPUN)
- Central Universities of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
- Central Universities of South Bihar (CUSBR)
- Central Universities of Tamil Nadu (CUTND)
- Bengaluru Dr. BR Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) [CUBRU]
- Central University of Gujarat (CUG)
- Assam University Slichar (AUS)
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU)
Courses Offered through CUCET 2019
- Through the CUCET-2019 the following courses are offered. The list of the programs offered is given below:
- Integrated B.A. / B.Sc. B.Ed. Programs (4 years)
- Integrated BA /M.A. Program; Integrated M.A. Programs (5 years); Integrated MBA Programs (5 years)
- Integrated MBA Program (5 years)
- Integrated M.Tech Programs (5 years)
- Integrated M.Sc. Programs (5 years)
- Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. Programs (6 years)
- Integrated Law Programs (5 years); Bachelor’s Programs (3 years)
- MPhil/PhD. Programs
- PG/B.Ed./Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. / PG Diploma Programs (1/2/3 years)
See: MBA Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for CUCET 2019
- This test is conducted for the students of 10+2, bachelor’s degree holders and master’s degree holders to obtain admission into the UG/Integrated Program, Post Graduate Program and the Research Program respectively in these Ten Central Universities
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree /certificate are also eligible to apply
- Kindly refer to our website https://www.cucetexam.in/ for details regarding eligibility criteria
- Note: All applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the program, because, different universities have different eligibility criteria for similar courses. Hence, students will be themselves responsible if they opt for a course for which they are not eligible.
- Reservation of Seats as per Government of India (GoI)/Participating Universities (PUs) Norms. Students are strongly advised to refer to website of individual PU for reservation policy of respective University
See: MSc Admission 2019
CUCET 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates can avail the application form of CUCET 2019 from 13th March 2019
- The application form can be filled in online mode only. Detailed information about CUCET-2019 will be available on CUCET website www.cucetexam.in
- Candidates are required to apply online through CUCET-2019 website. General Information for filling the online application can be obtained from the website www.cucetexam.in
- A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later; candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment through online, in the offline case the student will get a message after reconciliation from SBI.
- The entire application is in 8-stage process:
- Stage 1: From cucetexam.in website we can directly click on the apply button to go to the registration for the three programs UG, PG and RP link we can see; the following is the screenshot you will get once you click on Apply button from home page it will go the stage 2
- Stage 2: The following is the screenshot to apply the three programs UG, PG and RP; the candidate can click on any one link as per his/her choice
- Stage 3: The following is the screen shot for registration process into various program; after successful registration candidate will get a mail and message to the respective register mail id and mobile.
- Stage 4: The following is the screen shot for Registration Details of a particular candidate in to various program.
- Stage 5: In this stage a candidate can upload his/her photo and sign scan copy with the limited size.
- Stage 6: In this stage a candidate can register for the three courses in a particular selected program from each university.
- Stage 7: In this stage a candidate can edit his application form and go for payment processes in online and offline (SBI Only) mode.
- Stage 8: In this stage student can proceed for payment processes
See Video for Cucet 2019 OlineApplication Process
CUCET 2019 Fee Details
- The Fee for CUCET-2019 for different categories of the candidates would be as follows, which shall be payable in CUCET-2019 account:
- For General/OBC Candidates:800/- + Bank Commission Rs.50/- Total Fee to be Paid: Rs.850/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: 350/- + Bank Commission Rs.50/- Total Fee to be Paid: Rs.400/-
- PwD Candidates: All PWD candidates are exempted from CUCET-2019 fees as per Govt. of India
- Online Application & Payment through Online /Debit Card / Credit Card and Challan
- *For payment through online/debit/credit card, extra charges of Rs.10 to Rs.15/- as levied by service provider shall be charged to the candidates
CUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- All Question Papers will be MCQ based consisting of:
- Part A: Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – comprising of 25 MCQs
- Part B: Domain Knowledge – comprising of 75 MCQs; this part may consist of three/four/five sections; each section will have 25 questions; a candidate is required to answer a set of any three sections (75 questions)
- However, he must ensure that he fills right circles in the OMR Sheet corresponding to the question numbers attended
- For Admission to some Integrated Courses B.Voc/MBA/MCA/LLB/LLM or any other general course(s), only one paper comprising of 100 MCQs covering English language, reasoning, data interpretations/numerical ability, general awareness and analytical skills will be held
- The candidate will have to choose one correct answer and mark on OMR Sheet. However, if a candidate marks multiple entries in the OMR Sheet for particular question(s), it will be treated as wrong answer with negative marking
- Each paper will be only of Two Hours Duration
- There will be negative marking in CUCET-2019. Each correct answer will carry 01 mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Questions not attempted will not be assessed and hence will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
CUCET 2019 Hall Tickets
- Hall tickets will only be notified on CUCET-2019 website www.cucetexam.in; it is the responsibility of the candidates to check the website for downloading the hall tickets, results and relevant information related to the CUCET-2019
- For details information visit the website www.cucetexam.in
CUCET - The National Co-ordinator
Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics (An Autonomous Institution of Govt. of Karnataka), Rajaji Hall, Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru-560009 (Karnataka) Website www.base.ac.in or CUCET www.cucetexam.in