Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune MBA Entrance Test BVP BMAT 2019 Dates, Eligibility, Application
BVP B-MAT-2019 for MBA Admissions
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune BMAT MBA Entrance Test 2019 - Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University conducts BVP B-MAT for admission to MBA Program. B-MAT 2019 is organized by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test Cell. Interested and eligible candidates can submit BVP B-MAT 2019 application form and appear in Management Admission Test.
Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED) is offering seats in MBA and MBA HR which are 2-year full time course through B-MAT 2019 followed by GD/PI.
Also See : MBA Admissions 2019
BVP B-MAT 2019
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will conduct B-MAT 2019 for admission into MBA Courses for the academic session 2019-20. The Master's in Business Administration (MBA) is a full-time two-year program of 100 - 120 credits with courses speared over 4 semesters.
- The Program consists of core courses requisite to b business education, open courses that are interdisciplinary in nature and general courses that are focused towards skill development, career development and are value adding.
- MBA (Gen) and MBA (HR) 2-year full time program with Dual Specialization: Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, IB, Banking and Insurance, Event Retail and Hospitality Management.
- Ranked 1st in Pune, 3rd in Maharashtra and 46th in India by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- Ranked among Top 10-B Schools in India in terms of "Return on Investment" by Business Today.
BVP BMAT 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online/Offline Form Submission: 20th March 2019
- Date and time of Written Entrance Test: 24th March 2019
- Date of declaration of Result: To be announced
- Counseling and Admission Date: To be announced
- Commencement of Classes: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Bharati Vidyapeeth MBA Admission 2019
- The candidate must be a Graduate with minimum 50% in any subject from a recognized university, 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates in their final year are also eligible to apply provided they can submit their graduation certificate by August 2019; the candidate should have completed minimum of 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Those whose medium of instruction in Graduation was not English will have to complete an orientation course in English provided by the institutes.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA Program should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as laid in above.
- He/she must have appeared for the B-MAT Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- The candidates shall be selected for admission on the basis of their ranks in the selection list (prepared on the basis of the marks scored in B-MAT Test) and the availability of the seats for the program at the time of counselling and admission.
- In case of candidates securing equal marks, their relative rank will be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
Nature of Entrance Test (B-MAT)
- The entrance test B-MAT for admission to MBA Program consists of in all 250 marks. It consists of (A) Written Test and (B) Group Discussion and Interview.
- The duration of the B-MAT Test will be for two and half hours.
- The B-MAT Test will consist of in all 200 marks. It consists of 200 multiple-choice questions with four alternatives for each. One has to choose the right /probable choice. There is no negative marking. The breakup of the marks is as follows:
- Written Test: (i) Current Affairs (20 questions/marks), (ii) Mathematics at Xth level (30 questions/marks), (iii) Logical and Abstract Reasoning (50 questions/marks), (iv) Computer Awareness (20 questions/marks), (v) Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (40 questions/marks), (vi) Quantitative Aptitude (20 questions/marks), (vii) Management Skill (20 questions/marks)
- Group Discussion and Interview Test: (i) Performance in Group Discussion (30 questions), (ii) Performance at Interview (20 questions); total 50 questions.
BVP BMAT 2019 Test Centres
- The B-MAT 2019 Test will be held at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore and Bhopal.
BVP BMAT 2019 Application Process
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the BMAT-2019 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- The application form is available online at www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
BVP BMAT 2019 Entrance Test Fee
- Rs.1700 /- + GST 18% Total form fee Rs.2006/- (non-refundable) + applicable payment gateway charges.
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
- Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online application process is correct. Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered.
- For any queries related to filling online application form Email: email@example.com
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune
IMED, Bharati Vidyapeeth Dept. 2nd floor, Bharati Bhavan, LBS Road, Pune Maharastra-411030, Tel.: 020-24407163, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Websites imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu, www.bvuniversity.edu.in