IMU CET 2020 - Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test for MBA Admission
Indian Maritime University announces Common Entrance Test 2020 for Admission to MBA Program
IMU CET 2020 - Indian Maritime University is organising a Common Entrance Test by the IMU CET 2020 for the academic year 2020-21. IMU has announced the notification regarding CET 2020.
IMU CET 2020 Exam will be organized by the Indian Maritime University (IMU). This university offers various MBA Program in the field of Marine Engineering.
In this notification candidates can get detailed information about IMU CET 2020 for Admission to MBA Program .
IMU CET 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 15th November 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 13th December 2019
- Downloading of Hall Ticket: 20th December 2019
- Date of Online CET: 04th January 2020, 11.00 am to 02.00 pm
- Date of Publication of Results: 10th January 2020
IMU CET 2020 Exam Details
- Admission to MBA Program in IMU Campuses are done through an All-India Online Common Entrance Test (CET). This Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to MBA Programs for the Academic Year 2020-2021 starting on 15th November 2019 will be through an all-India Online Common Entrance Tests (CETs) which will be conducted on Saturday, 04th January 2020 between 11.00 am and 02.00 pm..
- Candidates will be required to clear this CET in order to be eligible for admission to the respective Programs.
Programs Offered through IMU CET 2020
- The following programs are offered by the Indian Maritime University at its own Campuses and /or Affiliated Institutes:
- 2-Year MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- 2-Year MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
Eligibility Criteria for IMU CET 2020
MBA Port & Shipping Mgmt., International Transportation & Logistics Mgt. (2 years) (offered by Chennai, Kochi & Kolkata):
- A bachelorâ€™s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from Recognized universities. A minimum of 50% marks in English subject in 10th/12th/UG Degree
- In case of SC/ST candidates there will be a 5% relaxation in eligibility marks; however it will not apply to English marks)
Relaxation in marks
- For applicants belonging to SC/ST, a relaxation of 5% of the aggregate marks will be considered for all programs except in English subject marks
Reservations of Seats
- 15% of the total seats available to Indian Nationals are reserved for eligible candidates belonging to SC 7.5% for ST and 27% Seats are reserved for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates belonging to non- creamy layer (NCL)
- Admission to MBA Program in IMU Campuses are done through an All-India Online Common Entrance Test (CET).
- This year's CET for MBA Program will be held between 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM on Saturday, 4th January 2020 is 12 cities all over India.
- Note: The results of the CETs are valid for the particular Academic Year only
IMU CET 2020 Syllabus
- The Syllabus for the Online CET for MBA [Port and Shipping Management] and MBA (International Transportation and Logistics] Programs 2020 batch will be as follows:
IMU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- No. of Questions - 120 multiple choice questions.
- Syllabus - Quantitative ability, Data interpretation, Verbal ability and Logical reasoning
- To Supplement these efforts, IMU Campus Directors are requested to give wide publicity through social media, Colleges and Coaching Institutes so that the maximum number of candidates apply for the CET January 2020
IMU CET 2020 Exam Centres
- They will be held simultaneously in 12 cities across India
IMU CET 2020 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online www.imu.edu.in. The Indian Maritime University has been conducting Online CETs from 2020 onwards. All the stages from application to publication of results are now online.
- The following facilities have been made available:
- Online Registration of Applicants with facility to upload photographs, scanned signatures, scanned copy of the 10th Std Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth and scanned copy of the SC/ST certificate where applicable
- For Online Registration, applicants should visit the website of the Indian Maritime University at www.imu.edu.in and click on the CET 2020 hyperlink
- Facility for applicants to download their Hall Tickets/Admit Cards with the name of the Test Venue indicated
- Automated emails/SMS will be sent to every registered applicant on successful registration of Application, uploading of Hall Ticket, publication of results, etc
- Rs.1000/- for General candidates and Rs.700/- for reserved category- with Bank Challan Form will be filled online and candidates have to enter all the details there only
- Link for filling form will be available at the IMU portal. In the end, candidates needs to enter the bank details. All documents need to be put into an envelope and needs to be sent to Admission Cell, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai-600119.
For more details, please visit the website at www.imu.edu.in
Indian Maritime University
Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Semmencherry, Sholinganallur (P.O.), Chennai-600119, Tel: (044)-24539020, Email: email@example.com, Website www.imu.ed.in