Indian Maritime University (IMU) announces Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to UG PG Courses 2021
IMU CET 2021 – Indian Maritime University (IMU) invites applications for Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) 2021 for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and PhD Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Indian Maritime University Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
Program Offered by IMU
- UG Program – B.Tech (Marine Eng.), B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Eng.), B.Sc (Nautical Science), BBA (Logistics, Retailing & E-Commerce), B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
- PG Program – 2-Year M.Tech. (Marine Eng & Mgt.), M.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Eng), M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Eng.), MBA (Port & Shipping Mgt.), MBA (International Transportation & Logistics Mgt.), M.Sc (Commercial Shipping & Logistics)
- Diploma Program – 1-Year Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) & 1-Year PGDME – Conducted at Mumbai Port Campus only
- Research Program – PhD and M.S (By Research)
IMU CET 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Commencement of Online Registration of application: 29th July 2021
- Last date for Online Registration: 20th August 2021
- Date of Mock Test & Hall Ticket can be downloaded: 25th August 2021
- Date of IMU-CET: 29th August 2021, Sunday
- Date for Publication of Results in IMU Website: 06th Sept 2021
Counselling for IMU-Campuses for all Programs (except BBA & Research Programs)
- Opening date for Registration for Online Counselling: 07th Sept 2021
- Last date for Registration for counseling: 13th Sept 2021
- Publication of First List of Selected Candidates & Opening of Portal in First List: 17th Sept 2021
- Deadline for Online Payment of Program Fee for candidates selected in First List: 21th Sept 2021
- Publication pf Second List of Selected & Opening of Payment of Program Fee Second List: 25th Sept 2021
- Deadline for Online Payment of Program Fee for candidates selected in Second List: 28th Sept 2021
- Publication of Third List of selected (if necessary) & Opening of Portal for Online Payment of Program Fee Third List: 01th Oct 2021
- Deadline for Online Payment of Program Fee for candidates selected in Third List: 04th Oct 2021
- Certificate Verification: 04th Oct 2021 to 10th Oct 2021
- Date of Commencement of Programs (Tentative): 11th Oct 2021
Admissions to BBA Program
- Date of Commencement of Online Registration for BBA Admissions: 29.07.2021
- Last date for Registration: 23th Aug 2021
- Publication of First List of Selected Candidates: 30th Aug 2021
- Deadline for Online Payment of Program Fee for candidates selected in First List: 06th Sept 2021
- Publication of Second List of Selected Candidates: 09th Sept 2021
- Deadline for Online Payment of Program Fee for Second List: 14th Sept 2021
- Publication of Third List (if necessary): 17th Sept 2021
- Deadline for Online Payment of Program Fee for Third List: 21th Sept 2021
- Certificate Verification for admitted students at IMU Campuses: 27th Sept to 29th Sept 2021
- Date of Commencement of Programs (Tentative): 01th Oct 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Maritime University Admission 2021
For UG & Diploma Program
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate
For PG & PG Diploma Program
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
For Research Program
- Passed Postgraduate/ Masters degree in the respective relevant discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all courses, eligibility criteria check the official Website https://www.imu.edu.in/
IMU CET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.imu.edu.in/. Candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- For General/OBC-NCL Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.700/ –
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Online Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admissions at IMU, its Affiliated Institutes and Institutes affiliated to any other Universities to all pre-sea courses approved by DG Shipping.
- Candidates seeking admissions to the three DGS approved Marine (B.Tech-Marine Engineering, B.Sc.-Nautical Science & Diploma in Nautical Science) are mandatorily required to appear and qualify in the all-India Online Common Entrance Test called IMU-CET which will be conducted on Sunday, 29th August 2021
- The test will be conducted in two batches in order to maintain social distancing norms
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website