SNAP 2019 Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Registration
SNAP 2019 Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
SNAP 2019 Notification - Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune for admission to various Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2019-20, conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
The SNAP Test will be on 15th December 2019, from 14:00 Hrs. to 16:00 Hrs
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP is a National-Level Management Entrance Test, conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for admission to its 15 Institutes.
- Candidates aspiring to join MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS) Programs offered by Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) have to appear for the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2019.
- A candidate needs to register for SNAP Test & also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of programs by paying separate programs registration fees.
- If shortlisted, he/she would then need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
SNAP 2019 Important Dates
- Registration Commences on 16th August 2019
- Registration Closes on 23rd November 2019
- Payment Closes on 23rd November 2019
- Admit Card Live on (www.snap test.org): 02nd December 2019
- SNAP Online Test 2019: 15th December 2019 (Sunday, Time: 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs)
- Announcement of Result: 10th January 2020
- Short listing of candidates for GE, PI & WAT: Third week of January 2020
- GE, PI and WAT: First/Second week of February 2020
- SNAP 2019 Final Merit List: Fourth week of February 2020
- SNAP Test Score Accepting Colleges (15 MBA Institutes)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM - Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC- Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM- Nashik)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM - Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance (SSBF) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Mgt.)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sport Science (SSSS)
See: MBA Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP Test 2019
- Those who have completed Graduate from any recognized/statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST), Programs, which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any program of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the programs) which they are desirous to pursue. SIU/STS/ Institute will not be responsible, if the candidate applies for program(s) for which he/she is not eligible.
SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern
- General English [Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability] = Normal Questions - 30 Special Questions 05 & Total 35 Questions & 40 Marks
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency - Normal Questions - 30 Special Questions 05 & Total 35 Questions & 40 Marks
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning - Normal Questions - 30 Special Questions 05 & Total 35 Questions & 40 Marks
- Current Affairs - Normal Questions - 20 Special Questions 05 & Total 25 Questions & 40 Marks
- Total- Normal Questions - 110 Special Questions 20 & Total 130 Questions &150 Marks
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes
- Date of SNAP Test - 15th December 2019 (Time: 14.00 hrs. - 16.00 hrs)
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses (Only for Normal Questions). Candidate should choose an appropriate response.� Candidate should choose an appropriate response. 0.25 marks will be penalized for wrong answers. Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only
- Normal Questions carry 1 mark for each question and Special Questions carry 2 marks for each question.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and for Special Questions also.
- On the basis of their overall percentage of SNAP, a cut-off list (category-wise) will be prepared and uploaded on the official website of respective institutes. According to these cut off lists, students will be shortlisted for the GE-PI WAT
List of Test Centers
- SNAP Test 2019 will be conducted in 90 cities all over India. A candidate may give three preferences of test cities from the following list while registering for SNAP Test 2019.
- Agra; Guntur; Moradabad; Ahmedabad; Guwahati; Mumbai; Ajmer; Gwalior; Mysuru; Aligarh; Hisar; Nagpur; Allahabad; Hooghly; Nashik; Ambala; Howrah; Navi Mumbai; Amravati; Hubballi; Noida-G Noida-Gaziabad; Amritsar; Hyderabad; Panipat; Anand; Indore; Panjim - Mapusa; Asansol; Jabalpur; Patiala; Aurangabad; Jaipur; Patna; Bareilly; Jalandhar; Portblair; Belagavi; Jammu; Pune; Bengaluru; Jamshedpur; Raipur; Bhilai; Jhansi; Rajkot; Bhopal; Jodhpur; Ranchi; Bhubaneswar; Kakinada; Roorkee; Bilaspur; Kanpur; Rourkela; Chandigarh - Mohali; Karnal; Shillong; Chennai; Kolhapur; Shimla; Coimbatore; Kolkata; Siliguri; Cuttack; Kota; Surat; Dehradun; Kottayam; Thane-Kalyan-Dombivli; Delhi - Gurugram; Kozhikode; Thiruvananthapuram; Dhanbad; Kurnool; Thrissur; Dibrugarh; Lucknow; Udaipur; Ernakulam-Kochi; Ludhiana; Vadodara; Faridabad; Madurai; Varanasi; Gandhinagar; Mangaluru; Vijayawada; Gangtok-Bardang; Meerut; Visakhapatnam
- Candidates will be informed regarding their allotted test city on 02 December 2019 (Monday). The earlier a candidate completes her/his SNAP Test 2019 payment process, higher is the possibility of s/he being alloted her/his preferred test city.
- Details about the Test Centre (e.g. address, etc.) will be printed on the Admit Card. Admit Card will be live on SNAP website www.snaptest.org from 02nd December 2019 (Monday) till 15th December 2019 (Sunday).
- While all efforts will be made to ensure that a candidate gets a test city as per her/his preference; however, in some exceptional circumstances, a different test city in a nearby area may be allotted.
- As per the UGC Regulations/ Guidelines, following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has separate policy)
- Within Sanctioned Intake
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 7.5%
- Differently Abled: 03%
Over & Above Intake
- Kashmiri Migrants: 02 seats per program
- International Candidates: 15%
- Candidates applying from categories other than Open Category are required to submit valid supporting document (s) at the time of GE-PIWAT (if shortlisted)
SNAP 2019 Application Procedure
- Register online on the website snaptest.org (from August 16, 2019 to November 23, 2019)
- Any Changes in the online application form (except name, date of birth, category and test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. November 23, 2019. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change in name, date of birth, category and test city requests will be entertained once candidate completes his/her SNAP Online Test 2019 payment.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
- Modes of Payment for SNAP Test
- The candidate may pay through i) Billdesk Payment Gateway ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway iii) Indian Bank Payment Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
- Pay the SNAP test fee of Rs.1750/- as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. (From August 16, 2019 to November 23, 2019).
- Payment through Demand Draft
- Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of �Symbiosis Test Secretariat� payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
- SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
- SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
- The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment, would you be able to view your Admit Card.
- SNAP Test fee and institute programme payment is non-refundable.
- Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
SNAP 2019 Admit Card
- The Test Centre and its address will be printed on the Admit Card. (Admit card will be live on SNAP website www.snaptest.org from 02nd December 2019)
- While all efforts will be made to ensure that the candidate gets a test city as per his/her preferences, however, in some exceptional circumstances, a different test city in nearby area may be allotted
- For further details, contact the concerned departments or visit University websites www.snaptest.org or www.siu.edu.in
- For General Queries Details: Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune-412115, Phone No.: 020-39116226 / 27, Tele Fax: 020-39116228, Email: email@example.com, Websites www.snaptest.org or www.siu.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here