Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2020
Goa Institute of Management Admission to PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA), PGDM (BFSI) 2020-22
Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2020 - Goa Institute of Management GIM has released applications for admission to two years full-time PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA) and PGDM (BFSI) Programmes for the academic year 2020-22.
- Two years Full-Time Programs for Post Graduate Diploma in Management - PGDM
- Two years Full-Time Program for Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Mgt. - PGDM (HCM)
- Two years Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Big Data Analytics)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking, Financial Services And Insurance)
See: MBA Admission Dates
Important Dates for Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2020
- Filling of Online Application Forms: September 2019 to 3rd January 2020
- Dates for Online Registration:
- First Mover (all exams): 2nd December 2019
- Early Bird (all exams) / CAT / Achiever's round: 15th December 2019
- XAT/GMAT/CMA : 31st December 2019
- Last date of Filling of Online Application Forms (With late fee): 3rd January 2020
- Exam Dates
- a. XLRI - XAT 2020: 5th January 2020
- b. CAT - 2019: 24th November 2019
- c. GMAT: taken between 1st January 2018 and 20th January 2020
- d. AICTE - CMAT 2020: Taken Between January 2020
- Face to Face Evaluation Process
- a. Achiever's Round: January 2020
- b. Regular Round: February / March 2020
- Announcement of Final Admission Results: April 2020
- Beginning of new Academic Session: June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2020
- As per AICTE norm, for PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA) and PGDM (BFSI)* minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC / ST category) in a three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE are required.
- Candidates satisfying all requirements for the degree by 29th May 2020 may also apply. If an applicant does not complete all degree related requirements by 29th May 2020 or does not obtain 50% aggregate marks, the offer of admission will stand cancelled. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate in the latest examination.
- The intake capacity for full-time PGDM course is 240, for PGDM (HCM) course it is 60, for PGDM (BDA) course it is 120 and for PGDM (BFSI)* it is 60.
- For admission to Post Graduate Programme in Business Management 2020–2022, only candidates registering for XLRI Admissions Test XAT 2020 of Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur or CAT- 2019 of the Indian Institutes of Managements (IIMs) or GMAT conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) taken between 1st January 2018 and 20th January 2020 or CMAT- 2020 of All India Council for Technical Education may apply.
Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2020 Selection Process
- The final selection for PGDM (BFSI)* shall be made on the basis of objective assessment (40% weightage), past academic performance (15% weightage), work experience, if any (10% weightage), performance in face-to-face evaluation (30% weightage) and Profile Assessment Index (5% weightage). This is subject to obtaining desired proficiency in written communication and minimum score for each evaluation component, except work experience. The objective assessment for BFSI shall be based on XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score.
- For PGDM (BDA), shortlisting for face-to-face evaluation^ shall be on the basis of profiles (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score, qualification, past academic performance, and work experience). Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview process in various cities in early March 2020.
- Candidates for PGDM (BDA) will need to take an online aptitude test called GAAT (GIM Analytics Aptitude Test). GAAT will be scheduled in January 2020. This test will be of 55 minutes with Multiple Choice Questions
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune (All centres are subject to availability)
Application Process for Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2020
- Students seeking admissions for 2020-22 batch may apply to both PGDM and PGDM (HCM) , PGDM (BDA), PGDM (BFSI)
- Candidates aspiring for admission to the programs may apply online or download application form from website www.gim.ac.in
- Applicants are required to take XAT 2020 or CAT- 2019 or GMAT examination taken between 1st January 2018 and 20th January 2020 or CMAT - 2020. Applicants with GMAT are required to inform GMAC latest by 11th Feb 2020 to send the official score directly to GIM,
- Apply online - Last date for online application for CAT is 15th December 2019 and for XAT/CMAT/GMAT is 31st December 2019 (With late fee, it is 3rd January 2020)
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
Cost of Application: One or Two Programmes
- First Mover (upto 2nd December 2019): Rs. 1500/-
- Early Bird (upto 15th December 2019): Rs. 2000/-
- Upto 31st December 2019: Rs. 2500/-
- Late Fee (upto 3rd January 2020): Rs. 1000/- additional
- + GST 18% as applicable
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
For more information, please visit websitewww.gim.ac.in
Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Goa
- The Admissions Office, Goa Institute of Management Sanquelim Campus, Poriem, Sattari, Goa-403505, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel : +91-832-2366704 / 2366700, Website www.gim.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here