Goa Institute of Management Admission to PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA), PGDM (BFSI) 2022-24
Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2022 – Goa Institute of Management GIM has released applications for admission to two years full-time PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA) and PGDM (BFSI) Program for the academic year 2022-24
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2022.
PGDM Programs offered
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management- PGDM
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management- PGDM (HCM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management- PGDM (BDA)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management- PGDM (BIFS)
Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online application : 31st December 2021
- Admission Form submission : 10th January 2022
- Evaluation Process : 22nd Jan & March 2022
- Final Admission Result : April 2022
- Academic Session : June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2022
- Candidates must have a 3-year’s Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC / ST category) or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2022 can also apply.
- Candidates can apply based on their scores in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT scores
Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.gim.ac.in/ & https://forms.gim.ac.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Register yourself
- Step 2 : Verify Email
- Step 3 : Fill Application form online
- Step 4 : Pay application fee
- Step 5 : Submit application form
- The selection will be based on the cumulative performance in CAT / XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT scores, Academic Performance/ Group Discussion, Personal Interview,, Work Experience, if any (10% weightage), performance in face-to-face evaluation (30% weightage) and Profile Assessment Index (5% weightage).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website