Xavier Institute of Social Service Ranchi announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program 2023, Apply now
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission 2023 – Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi invited applications for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program in Human Resource Management, Rural Management, Information Technology, Finance and Marketing for the academic session 2023-25.
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission 2023
Courses Offered at XISS
- XISS Ranchi, offers 2-year full-time AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma Courses in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM)
- Rural Management (PGDM-RM)
- Marketing Management (PGDM-MM)
- Financial Management (PGDM-FM)
- Application open date: November 01, 2022
- Application closure date: February 15, 2023 (Exact dates will be announced later)
- GD&PI for Phase I: Last week of February 2023 (Exact dates will be announced later)
- GD&PI for Phase II: After the publication of CMAT 2023 results (Expected in April 2023)
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates appearing for the final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in academic year 2022-23 are also eligible to appear for the admission process. Provided they do not have more than 2 (two) backlogs in all. Such candidates, if finally selected, must clear their graduation examination with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates ) by August 2023.
- Also, a candidate desirous of seeking admission at Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi will have to appear in an all India level management admission test. XISS, Ranchi considers only the following three admission test scores for shortlisting the candidates:
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2023) conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Common Admission Test (CAT 2022) conducted by IIM, and
- (CMAT 2023) conducted by NTA
- The above three are the only approved examinations through which a candidate can apply at XISS Ranchi.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.xiss.ac.in & https://forms.xiss.ac.in/
- The institute will accept only online registrations. Date of filling up forms for seeking admission at XISS, Ranchi will remain open from October 01, 2021.
- Applicants must register themselves at the XISS admission application window by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button and enter the necessary details. It will lead to the application form.
- For online registrations, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking, and the Application form fee is non-refundable.
- Application Fee : 1800 + 18% GST i.e., (rs. 324) = Total: Rs. 2124/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / ATM cards / Online Banking
- Three stages of the admission process are followed by the Institute as per the guidelines of AICTE. These stages are:
- Stage-1: All India Management Admission Test CAT / XAT / CMAT
- Stage-2 : Group Discussion & Assessment of Writing Skills
- Stage-3 : Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022