Xavier Institute of Social Service Ranchi announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management Program 2022, Apply now
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission – Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi invited applications for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program in Human Resource Management, Rural Management, Information Technology, Finance and Marketing for the academic session 2022-24.
Courses Offered at XISS
- XISS Ranchi, offers 2-year full-time AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma Courses in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM)
- Rural Management (PGDM-RM)
- Marketing Management (PGDM-MM)
- Financial Management (PGDM-FM)
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- XISS PGDM Application Begin From : 01st October 2021
- Last Date to Apply online: February 2022
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates appearing for the final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in academic year 2021-22 are also eligible to appear for the admission process. Provided they do not have more than 2 (two) backlogs in all. Such candidates, if finally selected, must clear their graduation examination with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates ) by August 2022.
- Also, a candidate desirous of seeking admission at Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi will have to appear in an all India level management admission test. XISS, Ranchi considers only the following three admission test scores for shortlisting the candidates:
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2022) conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Common Admission Test (CAT 2021) conducted by IIM, and
- (CMAT 2022) conducted by NTA
- The above three are the only approved examinations through which a candidate can apply at XISS Ranchi.
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.xiss.ac.in & https://forms.xiss.ac.in/
- The institute will accept only online registrations. Date of filling up forms for seeking admission at XISS, Ranchi will remain open from October 01, 2021.
- Applicants must register themselves at the XISS admission application window by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button and enter the necessary details. It will lead to the application form.
- For online registrations, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking, and the Application form fee is non-refundable.
- Application Fee : INR 1970/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / ATM cards / Online Banking
- Three stages of the admission process are followed by the Institute as per the guidelines of AICTE. These stages are:
- Stage-1: All India Management Admission Test CAT / XAT / GMAT
- Stage-2 : Group Discussion & Assessment of Writing Skills
- Stage-3 : Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website