XIM University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Executive MBA-Business Management (EMBA-BM) Program 2023, Apply Now
XIM University EMBA-BM Admission – XIM University, Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Executive MBA-Business Management Program offered by Xavier Institute of Management for the academic session 2023.
XIM University EMBA-BM Admission 2023
- Last date to fill up the application form is December 09, 2022
The minimum requirements for admission to the Program are:
- A three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized university, with at least 55% marks in aggregate;
- At least three years of experience (as on July 01, 2023) in executive capacity in an organization of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons with minimum 5 years of experience after obtaining qualifying degree can also be considered;
- Minimum age of 23 years as on July 01, 2023;
- Sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer for pursuing this course at XIM University.
- Apply and appear for any one of the following Admission tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on January 08, 2023, OR
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on November 27, 2022, OR
- GMAT taken in 2021 or 2022, OR
- X-GMT (XIM General Management Aptitude Test) to be conducted by XIM University, at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai, on January 29, 2023.
- Applicants opting for XAT/CAT have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIM University, if not opting for X-GMT.
- Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XIM University at: www.xim.edu.in
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- It may be noted that besides registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT, one has to apply (online) separately to XIM University.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, GD, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Executive MBA Admission Notifications and Dates 2022