XIMB Executive MBA Business Management Admission 2019
XIMB Bhubaneshwar announces Executive MBA Business Management Admission 2019
XIMB Executive MBA Business Management Admission 2018 - Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Executive MBA (Business Management) Program for the academic session 2019
Also See : MBA Admissions 2018
- This one-year full-time Executive MBA Program is specifically designed for working executives and practicing managers and is as rigorous as the two-year full-time MBA Program.
- The Program consists of 4 Terms, and the participants will be in the campus for about one academic year.
Important Dates for XIMB Executive MBA Admission 2018
- The Last Date for applying online is 07th December 2018
- Date of X-GMAT: 27th January 2019
- Candidates should have Minimum 3-year Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognized University;
- At least 3 years of experience in executive capacity in an organisation of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons should have minimum 3 years of experience after obtaining qualifying degree;
- No Objection or sponsorship certificate from the employer for pursuing this course at XIMB.
- Minimum age of 23 years as on 01st July 2019
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the candidate's performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience, academic record and relevant work experience
- Apply and appear for any one of the following Admission Tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 06th January 2019, OR
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on 25th November 2018OR
- GMAT taken in 2017 or 2018 OR
- X-GMT (Xavier General Management Aptitude Test) to be conducted by Xavier University, at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai, on 27th January 2019
- The additional fee for X-GMT will be Rs.1000/-. Applicants opting for XAT/CAT are required to follow the XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time
- Registering for XAT or CAT or GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB's EMBA-BM program, if not opting for X-GMT.
Application Procedure for XIMB Executive MBA Admission 2018
- Applicants have to fill up the online application form separately for XIMB Program at www.ximb.ac.in
- Fill up the "Login Details" to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and Password for applying to XIMB, XUB. If you have already received your XUB ID and Password, then login as per Step 2
- Login with your XUB ID and Password; fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, upload your photo & signature, and choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance
- The dimensions of photo may be of about 200x250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250x125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size)
- Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1500/- for the first option, and Rs.700/- each for the subsequent options. Use single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests)
- All admission-related queries may be addressed to email@example.com or contact: 0674-6647806
Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB), Bhubaneswar, (School of Business Management), (Odisha) Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar-751013, Website www.ximb.ac.in or www.xub.edu.in