XIMB Executive MBA-Business Management Admission 2020
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) Executive MBA Business Management Admission 2020
XIMB Executive MBA-Business Management Admission 2020 - Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Executive MBA (Business Management) Program for the academic session 2020.
- This one-year full-time Executive MBA program is specifically designed for working executives and practicing managers, and is as rigorous as the two-year full-time MBA program.
- The program consists of 4 Terms, and the participants will be in the campus for about one academic year.
- The last date to fill up the application form is 09th December 2019
- Candidate should have Bachelor's degree of minimum three-year duration (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognized University;
- At least 3 years of experience in executive capacity in an organisation of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons should have minimum 5 years of experience after obtaining qualifying degree;
- No Objection or sponsorship certificate from the employer for pursuing this course at XIMB.
- Minimum Age 23 years as on 01st July 2020
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate's performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, GD, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
- Apply and appear for any one of the following Admission tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 5th January 2020, OR
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on 24th November 2019. OR
- GMAT taken in 2018 or 2019. OR
- X-GMT (Xavier General Management Aptitude Test) to be conducted by Xavier University, at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai, on 25 January 2020.
- The additional fee for X-GMT will be Rs.1200/-. Applicants opting for XAT/CAT are required to follow the XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time.
- Registering for XAT or CAT or GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB's EMBA-BM program, if not opting for X-GMT.
- Applicants have to fill up the online application form separately for XIMB Program at https://xub.edu.in
- Fill up the "Login Details" (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUBID/Login ID and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUBID/Login ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Login with your XUBID/Login ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of photo may be of about 200x250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250x125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
- Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1600/- for the first option, and Rs.800/- each for the subsequent options. Use single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests.)
- If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
See: MBA Admission Dates
Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB), (School of Business Management), Orissa, Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar-751013, Tel: 91-674-6647806/91-674-2377806, Email: email@example.com, Website www.ximb.ac.in or www.xub.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here