XIM University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Executive MBA-Business Management Program 2022, Apply Now
XIM University EMBA-BM Admission – XIM University, Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Executive MBA-Business Management Program offered by Xavier Institute of Management for the academic session 2022.
Interested candidates can check details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, selection and more for XIM University EMBA-BM Admission 2022.
XIM University EMBA-BM Admission Dates 2022
- Last date to fill up the application form is March 15, 2022
XIM University EMBA-BM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
The minimum requirements for admission to the Program are:
- A three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized university, with at least 55% marks in aggregate;
- At least three years of experience (as on July 01, 2022) in executive capacity in an organization of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons with minimum 5 years of experience after obtaining qualifying degree can also be considered;
- Minimum age of 23 years as on July 01, 2022;
- Sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer for pursuing this course at XIM University.
- Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on January 02, 2022, or
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on November 28, 2021, or
- GMAT taken in 2020 or 2021, or
- X-GMT to be conducted by XIM University on January 30, 2022.
- Applicants opting for XAT/CAT have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIM University, if not opting for X-GMT.
XIM University EMBA-BM Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XIM University at: www.xim.edu.in
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- It may be noted that besides registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT, one has to apply (online) separately to XIM University.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, GD, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website