CBSE Class 10 English Poem 6 “Amanda” Multiple Choice Questions with Answers from First Flight Book
Amanda MCQs – MCQs of Class 10 English Poem 6 Amanda by Robin Klein have been compiled for students to practice. Students of Class 10 can prepare the MCQs of Poem 6 Amanda from the NCERT First Flight book. Each question has four options followed by the correct answer. Students can also take a free test of the MCQs of Amanda. These MCQ Questions have been selected based on the latest exam pattern as announced by CBSE.
- Click here to take a free test of MCQs of Class 10 Amanda from First Flight book.
- Class 10 Amanda Important Question Answers
- Class 10 Amanda Class 10 Summary, Explanation, Question Ans
- CBSE Class 10 English Lesson Explanation, Summary, Question Answers
- CBSE Class 10 English MCQ Questions with Answers
- Class 10 English First Flight word meaning
- Class 10 English First Flight Poems word meaning
- Class 10 English Footprints without Feet word meanings
- CBSE Class 10 English Important Questions (Chapter wise)
- Character Sketch of Class 10 English
For Correct Answers, see end of post. (below)
|Q1- Who is the poet of the poem “Amanda”?
A) Leslie Norris
|Q2- What is the meaning of “slouching”?
|Q3- What could Amanda do if she were a mermaid?
A) be in the green sea
|Q4- Name the literary devices used in the line “Stop that slouching and sit up straight”.
|Q5- Name the literary device used in the line “Don’t bite your nails, Amanda! Don’t hunch your shoulders,
|Q6- What does she want to do as an orphan?
A) walk freely in the streets
|Q7- Name the literary device used in the line “freedom is sweet”
|Q8- What does she imagine being when she pictures herself in a tower?
|Q9- What does she picure herself as in the last stanza?
|Q10- What will Amanda’s behaviour make people think?
A) her mother loves her
Important Videos Links
|Attention Class 9 and 10 Superstars: Signup for CBSE News, Videos & notes!|