CBSE Class 10 English Poem 1 “The Ball Poem” Multiple Choice Questions with Answers from First Flight Book
The Ball Poem MCQs – MCQs of Class 10 English Poem 5, The Ball Poem by John Berryman have been compiled for students to practice. Students of Class 10 can prepare the MCQs of Poem 5, The Ball poem from NCERT First Flight book. Each question has four options followed by the correct answer. Students can also take a free test of the MCQs of The Ball poem. These MCQ Questions have been selected based on the latest exam pattern as announced by CBSE.
- Click here to take a free test of MCQs of Class 10 The Ball Poem from First Flight book.
- Class 10 The Ball Poem Important Question Answers
- Class 10 The Ball Poem Class 10 Summary, Explanation, Question Ans
- CBSE Class 10 English Lesson Explanation, Summary, Question Answers
- CBSE Class 10 English MCQ Questions with Answers
- Class 10 English First Flight word meaning
- Class 10 English First Flight Poems word meaning
- Class 10 English Footprints without Feet word meanings
- CBSE Class 10 English Important Questions (Chapter wise)
- Character Sketch of Class 10 English
For Correct Answers, see the end of the post. (below)
|Q1- Who is the poet of the Ball poem?
A) Leslie Norris
|Q2- What is the boy playing with?
|Q3- Where does the ball go?
|Q4- What does a ball cost?
A) 5 dimes
B) 10 dimes
C) 1 dime
D) 4 dimes
|Q5- How does the child react at the loss?
A) stands rigid
|Q6- According to the poet, what is the child learning?
A) to bear loss
|Q7- Does the poet condole the boy?
A) can’t say
|Q8- Why does the poet decide not to condole the boy?
A) He is busy
|Q9- Name the literary device used in “Merrily bouncing, down the street, and then Merrily over — there it is in the water!”
|Q10- Name the literary device used in “And no one buys a ball back.”
Important Videos Links
CBSE Class 10 English First Flight Book Poems MCQs