JEE Main 2022 important application dates. Joint Entrance Exam JEE-MAIN 2022 online application dates and last date for applying for JEE 2022 Exam
The NTA has announced Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2022 for admission to Undergraduate Courses.
JEE Main Application Process 2022
- All students who wish to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination Mains must, first of all, apply for it. The important things to note about the JEE Main 2022 application form are as follows.
- Candidates have to apply for JEE Main 2022 Online ONLY by accessing the website www.jeemain.nic.in. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- It is suggested that you have the following ready before starting the filling of the application form:
- All your qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) (For First Timers)
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb) (For First Timers)
- A valid email Id as all communication will be made on this email Id
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account if you want to pay ONLINE
- A printer connected to your system to print e-challan and confirmation page
Steps to Apply Online
- Step-1 Register for Online Application Form and note down system-generated Application Number. The candidate should enter all the details while filling the Online Application Form and should create a PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After the successful submission of the personal details, an Application Number will be generated, and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form.
- Step-2 Complete the Application Form Candidate can log in with the system-generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
- Step-3 Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature. 1. Scanned photographs and signatures should be in JPG/JPEG format. 2. The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb. 3. The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Step-4 Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan: The candidate has to select the Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/e-challan option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of a fee.
- In the first session, only Session 1 will be visible and candidates can opt for that. In the next session, Session 2 will be visible, and the candidates can opt for that Session.
- A candidate can apply for Session 1 and pay the exam fee for Session 1 in the given duration. If a candidate wishes to apply for Session 2, he/she has to apply again when the window will be reopened after the conduct of Session 1 and pay the Examination Fee for Session 2 during that period.
For centers in India
Any 1 paper
- Boys – Rs. 650 – (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Girls – Rs 325 – (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Boys, Girls – Rs. 325 – (SC / ST / PwD/ Trans / Females)
Any 2 or All 3 Papers
- Boys – Rs. 1300 – (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Girls – Rs 650 – (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Boys, Girls – Rs. 650 – (SC / ST / PwD/ Trans / Females)
For centers outside India
Any 1 paper
- Boys – Rs. 3000 – (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Girls – Rs. 1500 – (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Boys, Girls -Rs. 1500 – (SC / ST / PwD/ Trans / Females)
Any 2 or All 3 Papers
- Boys – Rs. 6000 – (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Girls – Rs. 3000 – (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Boys, Girls -Rs. 3000 – (SC / ST / PwD/ Trans / Females)
JEE Main Dates 2022
Session 1 (April)
- Announcement of JEE Main 2021 date, registration dates: 01 Mar 2022
- Last date to apply: 31 Mar 2022
- Announcement of the City of Examination: First Week of April
- JEE Main admit card release date: Second week of April
- JEE Main 2021 Exam Date: 21, 24, 25, 29 April and 1 and 4 May, 2022
- Issuance of official answer key: TBA
- Last date to challenge official answer key: TBA
- Declaration of JEE Main 2021 result / NTA score: TBA