VITEEE 2019 Exam Date, Application, Exam Pattern, Admit Card
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2019 for B.Tech Admission
VITEEE 2019 - Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has announced VITEEE 2019 Exam. The Vellore Institute of Technology will conduct the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE 2019) on the 02nd or 03rd week of April 2019. VITEEE is a national level entrance test for admission in B.Tech. Programs offered at VIT Vellore Campuses, Chennai Campus, VIT Bhopal and VIT AP Campuses as well.
The VITEEE 2019 application form will be available from 01st November 2018. Candidates can avail the complete details of VITEEE, such as the important dates, application procedure, exam details, syllabus, result, counselling below.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
VITEEE 2019 Details
- VITEEE-2019 is a Common Entrance Exam and Eligible candidates can select the Courses offered at VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP on the day of Counselling as per the merit and availability.
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is labelled among top 10 engineering institutes in India; over the years, the institute has created an identity of its own in offering quality engineering education in different disciplines.
- Every year, the college conducts its entrance exam VITEEE, based on which candidates are admitted to the first year of undergraduate degree in engineering i.e. Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
VITEEE 2019 Exam Date
- Date of Issue of Online/Offline Application Forms: From 01st November 2018 onwards
- Application Filling, Creating Login credentials using Email ID & Mobile No.: November 2018
- VITEEE Online Application Correction or Editing the Online Application - upto February 2019
- Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) & Hall Ticket or Admit Card Generation - in March 2019
- VITEEE 2019 Exam Date: 02nd (or) 03rd week of April 2019 (Tentatively)
- VITEEE-2019 - Result Declaration - End of April 2019
VITEEE 2019 Slots and Schedule
- VITEEE 2019 will be held in 3 slots. The exam is expected to start in the first or second week of April 2019. Also, as per the latest information on the website of VIT, the exams will be held in 3 sessions each day:
- Date of Exam: 2nd (or) 3rd week of April 2019- Tentatively
- Number of Sessions: 3 sessions per day
- I Session: 09.00 am to 11.30 am
- II Session: 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
- III Session: 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
VITEEE 2019 Courses Offered
- After qualifying VITEEE 2019, the candidates will get admission in the course offered in one of the campuses. The list of the campus and the offered course is given below:
B. Tech Programs Offered at Vellore Campus:
- Biotechnology; Civil Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Computer Science and Engineering; Computer Science and Engineering with Bioinformatics; Electronics and Communication Engineering with the Internet of Things and Sensor; Mechanical with Automotive Engineering; Electrical and Electronics Engineering; Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering; Computer Science and Engineering with Information Security; Electronics and Communication with Biomedical Engineering; Electronics and Communication with Sensors & Wearable Technology; Information Technology; Mechanical Engineering; Production and Industrial Engineering; Mechanical with Energy Engineering and; B.Des. Industrial Design
B. Tech Programs Offered at Chennai Campus:
- Civil Engineering; Computer Science and Engineering; Electronics and Computer Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B. Tech Programs Offered at Bhopal Campus:
- Computer Science and Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Electrical and Electronics Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Bioengineering; Computer Science and Engineering in Gaming Technology; Computer Science and Engineering (Specialisation in Digital Forensics & Cybersecurity)
B. Tech Programs Offered at Amaravati Campus:
- Computer Science and Engineering; Computer Science and Engineering in Data Analytics; Electronics and Communication Engineering with Embedded Systems; Computer Science and Engineering with Networks and Security; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering with VLSI
- The Institution currently offers 36 undergraduate Programs
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- It is advised to candidates to check the eligibility criteria. Any candidate found ineligible or with incomplete documents at any time of the admission process shall find their candidature cancelled
- The candidate should be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2019. Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2019 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply. 'NIOS' candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2019.
- Candidates who have appeared for the +2 exam through different boards in the same academic year are not eligible to appear for VITEEE-2019
- Note: All our Admissions are only through Counselling as per VITEEE-2019 ranking. Hence, we request the parent/students not to contact any consultants/agents for admission purpose. We have not appointed any consultants /agents for our admissions.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2019; the date of birth as recorded in the High School/SSC/X Certificate will be considered authentic
- Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing for which they will be disqualified
VITEEE 2019 Admission Criteria
- The admission will be given on the basis of the candidate’s performance in VITEEE 2019. If any of the candidates has not given or applied for VITEEE then he/she will not be eligible for getting admission into VIT University. This examination is must to be given
- Candidates who have given good performance in the written examination, they will be called for personal interview and counselling sessions
VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 02.30 hours (3 sessions per days)
Number of Questions
- PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics& English) - 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total125 Questions
- PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) - 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
- Question Paper Language: The questions paper will be online in English
- Candidates appearing in PCB is eligible for only 3 B.Tech Bio-stream Engineering Programs Refer (Information Brochure)
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus
- Biology and
Exam Timings: (IST)
- I Session: 09.00 am to 11.30 am
- II Session: 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
- III Session: 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
VITEEE 2019 Admit Card
- After the slot booking, the candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website www.vit.ac.in. To download it, you will need to enter the application number and password. The e-Admit card will be auto generated for only those candidates who will book a slot.
- It will contain the details such as e-Admit card number, the photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date and time selected by the candidate. You are advised to check the details very carefully. If there will be any discrepancy, then you should contact to VIT University immediately. You will also get the copy of VITEEE 2019 Admit Card to your registered email address.
VITEEE 2019 Application process
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode. In case you are applying online, you need to go through the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology i.e. www.vit.ac.in
Guidelines to Applicants
Online Application Forms
- Cost of the Application: Rs.1150/- (inclusive of GST). Get ready with the following to submit the online form:
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 10kb - 200kb (Dimensions - 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) / Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 10kb – 200kb (Dimensions - 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPG / JPEG format. Selfie photos will not be accepted. Also scanned copy of Aadhar Card/proof of enrolment ID for Aadhar Card is to be submitted.
- Online mode(Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) - Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion
- DD/NEFT Mode - It is mandatory for NRI candidates to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the NEFT Transfer copy / Demand Draft of 50 USD (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact
Offline Application Forms
- Cost of Offline Application Forms: Rs.1200/- (inclusive of GST)
- List of Post Office: will be updated shortly
- Offline (OMR) application forms will be available in selected post offices and VIT Campuses. List of post offices will be released in due course
For more information about the VITEEE 2019 Application Form / Notification / Exam Dates click here
Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu, India, Phone No. 0416-220 2157/ 2168 (Monday-Friday: 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM), Email: email@example.com Website www.vit.ac.in
Also See : VITEEE Exam Pattern
Also See : VITEEE Eligibility