CBSE Class 10 English Chapter 4 “A Question of Trust” Multiple Choice Questions with Answers from Footprints without Feet Book
A Question of Trust MCQs – Here is a compilation of Class 10 English MCQs of Chapter 4, A Question of Trust by Victor Canning have been compiled for students to practice. Students of Class 10 can prepare the MCQs of Chapter 4- A Question of Trust from the NCERT Footprints without Feet book. Each question has four options followed by the correct answer. Students can also take a free test of the MCQs of A Question of Trust. These MCQ Questions have been selected based on the latest exam pattern as announced by CBSE.
- Click here to take a free test of MCQs of Class 10 A Question of Trust from Footprints without Feet book..
- Class 10 A Question of Trust Important Question Answers
- Class 10 A Question of Trust Class 10 Summary, Explanation, Question Ans
- CBSE Class 10 English Lesson Explanation, Summary, Question Answers
- CBSE Class 10 English MCQ Questions with Answers
- Class 10 English First Flight word meaning
- Class 10 English First Flight Poems word meaning
- Class 10 English Footprints without Feet word meanings
- CBSE Class 10 English Important Questions (Chapter wise)
- Character Sketch of Class 10 English
For Correct Answers, see the end of the post. (below)
|Q1- Who is the author of “A Question of Trust”?
A) James Herriot
|Q2- What did everyone think about Horace Danby?
|Q3- Who did he live with?
|Q4- How old was he?
A) about 40
|Q5- What did he study about the house?
A) rooms and garden
|Q6- Where did the family who lived in the Grange go?
|Q7- What was Horace fond of?
|Q8- Where was the safe?
|Q9- Where was the safe hidden?
A) behind a painting
|Q10- “How _____ people are when they own valuable things, Horace thought”
|Q11- How did he come to know about the safe?
|Q12- Who is talking to Horace?
|Q13- What was Horace’s first thought?
A) to kill them
|Q14- Was he able to frighten her?
|Q15- How did she respond when he told her to forget she ever saw him?
A) she forgot she saw him
|Q16- How does he justify his act?
A) by saying he steals for a good reason
|Q17- What happened on the third morning?
A) he prepared a new plan
|Q18- What was the piece of evidence against him?
A) his lighter
|Q19- Did anyone believe his story?
|Q20- What did the lady say about his story?
A) it was nonsense
|Q21- What makes him angry?
A) talking about the woman
|Q22- What was Horace allergic to?
|Q23- Sherry is a ____.
|Q24- Where had the servants gone?
|Q25- Where were the house keys kept?
A) under the pot
|Q26- What colour dress was the woman wearing?
|Q27- How did Horace think that she was the owner’s wife?
A) She was confident
|Q28- Why did the woman want him to break the lock of the safe?
A) she wanted him to steal
|Q29- Who stole the jewels?
|Q30- What does Horace do in jail?
A) Clean floor
Important Videos Links
|Attention Class 9 and 10 Superstars: Signup for CBSE News, Videos & notes!|
CBSE Class 10 English MCQs from Footprints without Feet Book