Fy suffix meaning
The suffix "Fy" means ‘to make’ , ‘cause to be’ , ‘to become’ .
Words with the suffix ‘Fy’
Here are a few commonly used words which have suffix Fy. The meanings of the words are also given for the convenience of students.
- Dignity + fy = Dignify. Make something seem worthy and impressive
- Test + fy = Testify. Give evidence as a witness in a law court
- Diversity + fy = diversify. Make or become more diverse or varied
- Intense + fy = Intensify. Become or make more intense
- Person + fy = Personify. Represent a figure in human form
- Null + fy = nullify. Make legally null and void; invalidate
- Mod + fy = modify. Make partial or minor changes to something
- Identity + fy = identify. Establish or indicate who or what something or someone is
- Just + fy = justify. Show or prove to be right or reasonable
Also See :