Karunya University KEE 2018 Notification, Dates
Karunya University Admission to Undergraduate (B.Tech) 2018 (KEE 2018)
KEE 2018 - Karunya University, Coimbatore invites applications for admission to full time 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Lateral Entry program offered for the session 2018. Karunya University B.Tech will be made based on the ranking of Karunya Entrance Examination KEE 2018 and through Window Counseling 2018 conducted by Karunya University
B.Tech Program (4 years) offered in Aerospace Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech. Lateral Entry Program (3 years) offered in Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Important Dates for KEE-2018
Issue of Application Forms and Prospectus: On Going
Last Date for Submission of Application (Indian Nationals): 4th week of April
All India Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE-2018) date: 27th – 29th April 201
Announcement of Results in Karunya Website: May 2018
Also See : Engineering Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for KEE-2018
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. OR
- Should have passed 10+2 Vocational stream (with the subjects General machinist, electrical machines and appliances, electronic equipment, draughtsman civil, auto mechanic, textile technology, etc.) with any one of the Engineering related subjects namely Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry with minimum average percentage put together 45%.
For B.Tech. Lateral Entry programs:
- The candidate must possess Diploma in related stream with Minimum 0f 55% of marks (Cumulative) or B.Sc with a minimum aggregate of 55% of marks in Part III
- Age as on 1st July 2018 must not be over 21 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in all India Karunya Entrance Examination 2018 (KEE-2018) and Single Window Counseling - 2016
Entrance Exam Pattern
KEE-2018 will be conducted by Karunya University in 80 locations across India from 27th - 29th April 2018. It will be conducted in 6 slots.
KEE-2018is an objective type examination; in which questions will be covered the +2 /HSC level subjects namely Maths/ Biology, Physics, Chemistry & General Aptitude
The exam will contain four sections with total 50 questions, each question carrying 1 mark.
Duration of exam: 1 hour
Mathematics/ Biology - 20 Questions
Physics - 10 Questions
Chemistry - 10 Questions
General Aptitude - 10 Questions
- The candidates can log on to http://admissions.karunya.edu and submit his/her expression of interest (EOI) online about the course he/she would like to pursue at Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences.
- Once the EOI is received, you will get a acknowledgement SMS and Email from Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences indicating the Application No. and pass code to apply online.
- With the Application No. and pass code, you can submit candidates can submit his/her online application at http://admissions.karunya.edu.
- Candidates should upload the required document along with and pay Application fee of Rs 1000/- for Indian Nationals (USD 250 for NRI or Foreign Nationals)
For more information on college and courses, please visit Karunya University www.karunya.ac.in
Karunya University, Coimbatore
(A Christian Minority Institution), Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (Declared as Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956), Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore-641114 (Tamil Nadu), Phone No.: +91-422-2363636, Email: [email protected], Website www.karunya.ac.in