ICAI CA CPT 2019 (June) Notification, Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India announces Common Proficiency Test - CA CPT 2019 June Exam
CA CPT 2019 (June) Notification and dates announced - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has declared the examination dates for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) June 2019 exam on the official website icai.org. As per the examination schedule, the CPT June 2019 will be conducted on 16th June 2019.
CA CPT 2019 Notification
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), the exam conducting authority has released the online notification of CA CPT June 2019 Session. ICAI will conduct CA CPT 2019 Exam for June Session on 16th June 2019 (Sunday), in two sessions - morning from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM, and afternoon session from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
- Candidates aspiring to appear in ICAI CPT June 2019 can check all the details of the test on this page below.
Also See : Career in Chartered Accountancy
CA CPT 2019 Important Dates for June Exam
- Availability of Application Form for CA CPT June 2019: 04th April 2019
- Last Date for Application Form Submission without Late Fee: 24th April 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee: 02nd May 2019
- CPT Admit Card: First week of June 2019
- CA CPT 2019 June Exam Date: 16th June 2019
- Result Declared: Third week of July 2019
CPT 2019 Application Process
- An application for admission to Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is required to apply online at https://icaiexam.icai.org from 04th April 2019 to 24th April 2019 (without late fees) and upto 02d May 2019 (with Late Fees of Rs.600/- for Indian & Kathmandu Centres and $10 for Foreign Centres).
- The exam fee is required to be submitted online by using either VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card / Rupay Card / Net Banking.
- However, the Exam application form for Post Qualification Course Exam International Taxation - Assessment Test (INTT - AT) is to be filled up in the paper-based form only and is priced at Rs.100/- per exam application form.
CA CPT 2019 Application Fee
- Fee of Rs.1000/- for centres in India, US $ 300/- for Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat centres and INR 1700/-for Kathmandu centre can be remitted using online payment gateway facility with VISA/Master/Maestro Credit/Debit Card.
- In addition to the applicable fee payable to the Institute by the candidate towards the exam, they will be required to pay bank charges at the following rates, while paying the said fee, online through the payment gateway.
Also See : CA CPT Syllabus 2019
Mode of Payment of Fee
- The payment has to be made online using Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit card/Rupay or Net-Banking Mere deduction of amount from your account does not mean a successful application unless it is recorded successful at the exam application portal
- Status of payment (i.e.; successfully captured by the portal or not) can be checked at the link Check Application Status
- Candidates with permanent disabilities and who hold a valid Permanent Concession Card issued by ICAI are exempt from payment of exam fee for CPT.
- Such candidates who have not been issued Permanent Concession Card can apply for the same, procedure in this regard, is available at https://icai.org/ in the Students -> Exam section.
Eligibility Criteria for ICAI CPT June 2019
- A candidate shall be eligible to appear in Common Proficiency Test scheduled to be held in 16th June 2019, if he/she has:
- Either passed or appeared in the Senior Secondary Exam (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an exam recognized by the Central Govt. as equivalent thereto and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.
- List of examinations recognized as equivalent to Senior Secondary Examination); and
- Revalidated his/her registration to Common Proficiency Course (as applicable)
- As decided by the Council, the registration to the Common Proficiency Course is valid for a period of 3 years and the student is required to revalidate the same from the concerned Regional Office on expiry of the said period.
Exemption from Appearing in CPT:
- Candidates who are graduate or post graduate in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of total marks or its equivalent grade in the exam conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) with certain subjects or;
- Graduates or Postgraduates other than those falling under Commerce stream mentioned above having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the exam conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) are exempted from passing CPT.
CA CPT Exam Pattern 2019
- The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) in Paper-Pencil Mode (PP Mode) will be held on 16th June 2019 in accordance with the existing scheme of education, training and exam of the Chartered Accountancy Course.
- It is a 4 hours duration test comprising two sessions of 2 hours each with a break between two sessions. Test will comprise objective type questions with negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- In order to pass the CPT (Examination), a candidate is required to secure, at one sitting, a minimum of 30 percent marks in each Section and a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate of all Sections, subject to the principle of negative marking, being 1/4 Mark (one fourth) for each wrong answer, as per Regulation 36A of CA Regulations, 1988.
- Common Proficiency Test will be of one paper of 200 marks and will consist of the following four sections:
First Session (Morning Session) 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM IST
- Section-A Fundamentals of Accounting
- Section-B Mercantile Laws
Second Session (Afternoon Session) 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM IST
- Section-C General Economics
- Section-D Quantitative Aptitude
- Section A - Fundamentals of Accounting - 60 Marks
- Section B - Mercantile Laws- 40 Marks
- Section C - General Economics - 50 Marks
- Section D - Quantitative Aptitude- 50 Marks
CA CPT 2019 Exam Centres
- The list of Cities where CPT will be held on 16th June 2019. Each candidate is expected to choose only one centre as his choice of exam centre. Candidates may note that the choice of centre once exercised is final and no request for change of exam centre will thereafter be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Chartered Accountants Exams in June - 2019 will be held in the following cities:
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Ahmednagar, Ajmer, Akola, Alappuzha, Aligarh, Allahabad, Alwar, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Anand, Anantapur, Asansol, Aurangabad, Badlapur, Banswara, Bareilly, Bathinda, Beawar, Belgaum, Bellary, Bengaluru, Berhampore, Bhagalpur, Bharatpur, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhilwara, Bhiwani, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhuj, Bikaner, Bilaspur, Bundi, Chandigarh, Chandrapur, Chennai, Chittorgarh, Churu, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi / New Delhi, Dhanbad, Dhule, Dundlod, Durg, Durgapur, Eluru, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Fatehabad, Firozabad, Gandhidham, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Gondia, Gorakhpur, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Haridwar, Hisar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalgaon, Jalna, Jammu, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Junagadh, Kaithal, Kakinada, Kannur, Kanpur, Karimnagar, Karnal, Kishangarh, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kota, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Kurnool, Latur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Malappuram, Mandsaur, Mangalore, Mapusa (goa), Margao (Goa), Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Mumbai, Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi mumbai, Navsari, Neemuch, Nellore, Nizamabad, Noida, Ongole, Palakkad, Palghar, Palimarwar, Panipat, Panvel, Parbhani, Patiala, Patna, Pimpri-chinchwad, Pondicherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajamahendravaram, Rajkot, Ranchi, Ratlam, Ratnagiri, Rewari, Rohtak, Rourkela, Saharanpur, Salem, Sambalpur, Sangli, Sangrur, Satara, Satna, Shimla, Shimoga, Sikar, Siliguri, Sirohi, Sirsa, Sivakasi, Solapur, Sonepat, Sri ganganagar, Srinagar, Surat, Surendranagar, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tinsukia, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Tirupur, Tuticorin, Udaipur, Udupi, Ujjain, Vadodara, Vapi, Varanasi, Vasai, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Yamuna Nagar, Yavatmal.
Exam Centres Overseas
- Abu Dhabi
CA CPT June 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card with photograph and signature of all the candidates will be hosted on https://icaiexam.icai.org generally first week of June 2019 days prior to the date of exam
- So also, candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the PDF of the filled-up exam application with them for reference, whenever they correspond with ICAI Exam Dept.
- Details contained in the examination application forms submitted by the candidates will be hosted on website https://icaiexam.icai.org
The Joint Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002, Website https://icaiexam.icai.org