NEET MDS 2020 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application
NEET MDS 2020 Exam - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS Admission
NEET MDS 2020 - NEET MDS 2020 Exam Notification has been announced officially by NBE that is National Board of Examination. For all the aspirants of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2020 exam can now check the detailed notification here. So, for all the students who are looking forth for MDS admissions 2020, you all are suggested to read the complete notification below.
NEET MDS 2020 Exam
- The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has started the online registration process for NEET MDS 2020. The aspirants can register for the entrance exam online at nbe.edu.in. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET - MDS is scheduled to be conducted on 20th December 2020 at 51 test centers.
NEET MDS 2020 Exam - All India PG Dental Entrance Exam
- NEET-MDS 2020 Exam (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various post-graduate MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948
- NEET-MDS 2020 is a single window entrance examination for all Dental PG Courses - 2020 Admission Session. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses.
NEET MDS 2020 Important Dates
- Availability of Information Bulletin: 11th October 2019 onwards
- Online Submission of Application Form: 11th October to 31st October 2019
- NEET MDS 2020 Exam Date: 20th December 2019
- Declaration of Results by 20th January 2020
Availability of Seats & Counseling
- Contact Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India for seat availability, counseling etc. for All India 50% Quota seats, Dental Educational Institutions of Central Govt., Universities established by an Act of Parliament and Deemed Universities
Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS 2020
- A candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/ recognised dental college.
- A candidate who after passing the final qualifying exam (BDS or the foreign dental degree recognized by GOI/DCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotatory internship/ practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March 2020 can take up this exam
Scheme of Examination
- NEET MDS 2020 shall be held on a single day & single session only. Allocation of time for the NEET- MDS shall be as follows:
- Allow Candidates to enter the Exam centre and commence Biometric Registration: 12:00 PM
- Entry closes at Examination Centre: 01:30 PM
- Grant access for Candidate Login: 01:45 PM
- Candidates log in to read instructions: 01:50 PM
- Exam Start Time: 02:00 PM
- Exam End Time: 05:00 PM
Syllabus for NEET 2020 MDS Exam
- The syllabus for the exam shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time.
- The exam shall be a multiple-choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed. The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted 3 hrs.
- There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions
- Allocation of Marks for each MCQ
- Correct Response 4 marks
- Incorrect Response 1 mark shall be deducted
- Unattempted Question Zero
- During the exam, candidates are given an option to mark any question, whether attempted or not, for review which means that candidate has been given an option to go through these questions again before the exam time ends
How to Apply for NEET MDS 2020 Application Process
- Candidates can register for NEET-MDS through online portal from 11th October 2019 to 31st October 2019. Candidates can choose the exam city through online registration system on first come first serve basis
- Applicant candidates are required to read the NEET-MDS 2020 Information Bulletin thoroughly; the information bulletin will be available at www.nbe.edu.in
- Application Forms CANNOT be submitted offline/printed copy by post
- The prescribed exam fee of Rs.2750/- (for SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates) and Rs. 3750/- (for General/OBC candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking
- The cutoff date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-MDS 2020 shall be 31st March 2020.
- Candidates should go through the bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, and pattern of examination etc before contacting the NBE for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in the bulletin or on website www.nbe.edu.in
PG DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTION BANK CD for PRACTICE click here
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here