Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2021 Notification Out, Check Dates, Courses and Application Procedure
Bihar BCECE 2021 – BCECEB is conducting Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2021 for admission to UG Engineering, Pharmacy, Health Science (except MBBS/BDS), and Agricultural Programs in the state of Bihar.
Get complete details such as eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern and more from the page below.
- Engineering Courses
- Pharmacy Courses
- Medical Degree Courses
- B.Tech/B.Sc. Courses in Engineering and Pharmacy Courses are available in the Govt. /Govt. recognized Technical Institutions of Bihar and Technical Institutions outside Bihar (State Quota)
- Medical Stream in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/B.Ph.T/B.Th.O in Govt. Colleges of Bihar and in other similar courses of this stream
- Agriculture Stream is available in Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
Bihar BCECE 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starting Date : 15th August 2021
- Online Registration Closing Date : 05th September 2021 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through Challan and submission of : 07th September 2021
- Online Application form of Registered candidate : (Upto Banking hour)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card /Credit Card and submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate : 08th September 2021 (11:59 P.M.)
- Online Editing of Application Form : 09th to 11th September 2021 (11:59 P.M.)
- Uploading of Online Admit Card : To be announced
- Proposed Date of Examination : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar BCECE 2021
- Before applying for the BCECE 2021 exam, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the mentioned below criteria:
- Nationality – Candidate must be an Indian
- Domicile Requirement – Candidates must have a domicile of Bihar
- Engineering/Technology : Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics & Chemical science/Biology/Bio Technology/Technical Vocational as a subject with minimum 45% aggregate marks (for General/OBC) and 40% (SC/ST & DH).
- Pharmacy : For pharmacy, candidates must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics/Biology & as subjects with minimum 45% aggregate marks (for General/OBC) and 40% (SC/ST & DH).
- Medical : Candidates must have completed 10+2 with English.
- Engineering /Pharmacy/Architecture : No minimum age limit
- Health Science : Candidates must complete 17 years of age.
- Agriculture : The candidate must complete 16 years of age.
Bihar BCECE 2021 Application Process
- Step-1 : Eligible candidates can fill the BCECE 2021 application form on the official website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Step-2 : Candidates will be required to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the BCECE application form.
- Step-3 : The board will also provide the facility to make corrections in the application form.
- Step-4 : Incomplete application will not be accepted by the board.
- Step-5 : BCECE application form correction will be available for the candidates who successfully submit the application form.
- Step-6 : After the successful submission of the application form, candidates are required to download Part A & B of the application form and keep it safe.
Bihar BCECE 2021 Application Process
- For General Candidates (PCB Group-CBA, PCA, MBA, MCA) : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidate (PCB Group-CBA, PCA, MBA, MCA) : Rs. 500/-
- For General Candidates (PCMB Group-Physics, Chemistry Math & Biology) : Rs. 1100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates (PCMB Group-Physics, Chemistry Math & Biology) : Rs. 550/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- The candidates will have to appear for the exam to be conducted by BCECE. This year there will be only one stage of the exam which contains objective type questions.
- Duration : Each section paper is 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- Number of Questions : There are 100 questions in each subject.
- Total No of Marks : Maximum Marks in each subject is 400.
- Types of Question : The questions are MCQ type
- Marking Scheme : +4 for each correct answer and One mark deducted for every wrong answer.
Distribution of Marks
- Subject – Physics – 400 – 1.5 hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)
- Subject – Chemistry – 400 – 1.5 hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Subject – Mathematics – 400 – 1.5 hours (2:00 PM to 3:30 PM)
- Subject – Biology – 400 – 1.5 hours (4:00 PM to 5:30 PM)
- Subject – Agricultural Science – 400 – 1.5 hours (11:00 PM to 12:30 PM)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website