Maharashtra MAH CET 2019 Eligibility, Application, Dates
MAH MBA MMS CET 2019 for Admission to MBA/MMS Courses 2019-20
MAH CET 2019 for MBA MMS Admission - The Government of Maharashtra State CET cell shall conduct the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 for admission to first year of full time Postgraduate Degree in MBA /MMS Courses in various institute of Maharashtra, for academic year 2019-20.
MAH MBA MMS CET 2019
- The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 for admission to First Year of Full Time Postgraduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2019-20.
- The DTE Maharashtra has formally released the MAH CET 2019 Exam notification and announced the key dates and other important details such as MAHCET 2019 syllabus, MAH CET 2019 exam pattern.
- The MAH CET 2019 registration process has also started from 10th January 2019. For detailed analysis and understanding of all key facts and important information about MAH-CET 2019 is given below.
Also see : MHT CET 2019
MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 on the Website: 10th January to 15th February 2019
- Issue of Hall Ticket through login of successfully Registered Candidates: 01st March 2019 onwards
- Date of Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019: 09th March 2019 & 10th March 2019
- Declaration of Result of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019 on the Website: 31st March 2019
- Admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non-Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Govt. of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- University Departments of Management Education
- University -managed Management Education Institutes
- All Un-Aided Management Education Institutes covered as per the Act
Also see: Common Entrance Test 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019
- Passed minimum 3-year Duration Bachelor's Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by UGC or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and PwD belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent; OR
- Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelor's degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
- Aggregate marks mean the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying exam.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree.
- Percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- Candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce 'Caste Validity Certificate' issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Dept. and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit 'Tribe Validity Certificate' issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Dept.
Scheme of Test 2019
- MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & Outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 will be conducted are designated as "Centre" for the CET.
- Each centre may have many "Venues" depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
- MAH CET 2019 would be an online entrance test that would comprise of MCQs or multiple-choice questions; the exam would contain 200 questions divided into three sections i.e. Logical & Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
- Logical Reasoning - 75 Questions; 1 Marks; 75 Max. Marks
- Abstract Reasoning - 25 Questions; 1 Marks; 25 Max. Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Questions; 1 Marks; 50 Max. Marks
- Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension - 50 Questions; 1 Marks; 50 Max. Marks
Total Marks: 200
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Five Options)
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Test Duration: 150 Minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Mode of Examination - Online
- The time for the test is 2 hours and 30 minutes; however, you may have to be at the venue for approximately 4 hours including the time required for logging in, collection of the Hall.
- Ticket, going through the instructions etc.
Also see : MBA Entrance Exams 2019
MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 Application Process
- Candidates to go to the http://www.mahacet.org/mba2019 website and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Exam Fees for CET 2019
- Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates - Rs.1000/-.
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only - Rs.800/-.
MAH-MBA/MMS CET Admit Card 2019
- MAH-CET 2019 admit card would be made available to the candidates online through the official exam portal i.e. http://www.mahacet.org/mba2019 from 01st March 2019 onwards.
- Candidates who have successfully registered themselves through the online registration process, will be able to download their MAH-CET 2019 admit cards online by logging into their account.
- The DTE Maharashtra will not send a hard copy of the admit card to the candidates through post or courier. Therefore, candidates are requested to download their MAH CET admit card and take a printout of the same.
- As per the official notification for MAH CET 2019, the DTE Maharashtra would announce the MAH CET 2019 results on 31st March 2019.
- Just like application / registration process and issue of admit card; the MAH CET 2019 MBA result would also be announced on official website.
Govt. of Maharashtra (DTE), Mumbai
DTE, Maharashtra State, State Common Entrance Test Cell, 305, Govt. Polytechnic Building, 49, Kherwadi, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051 (MP), Tel.: 022-2647-6034, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.mahacet.org or www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in