Panjab University announces Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PULEET) 2023, Apply now
PU LEET 2023 – Panjab University holds Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PU LEET-2023) for admission to Lateral Entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4-year B.E. degree Courses for the Session 2023-23 at Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (CCET), Sector 26, Chandigarh and UIET, Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh, University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri, Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur.
PU LEET 2023
Institutes Offers Admission through PULEET 2023
- Institutes governed by the Reservation Rules of Panjab University, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Chandigarh.
- Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri, Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur.
- Institutes governed by the Reservation rules of Chandigarh Administration
- Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology, Sector 26, Chandigarh.
- Date of Availability of Prospectus and Entrance Test Form on the website :25-04-2023
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate Login ID and Password: 09-06-2023
- Last date for deposit of fee through online mode only: 12-06-2023 upto 4:00 p.m.
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website: 14-06-2023
- Last date for submission of printout of form along with required documents for claiming the concession of Entrance Test Fee for SC/ST/PwD/PU Employee to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand: 16-06-2023 (Friday)
- There will be no physical communication for this purpose: 19-06-2023 (Monday)
- Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-: 22-06-2023
- Final date by which Admit Card/Roll No. will be issued manually by CET-CELL to the candidates who have completed their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-: 22-06-2023
- Date & Time of holding Entrance Test: 25-06-2023 (Sunday). 2:00 p.m. to 3:40 p.m.
- Uploading of Answer Key (at http://exams.puchd.ac.in/show-noticeboard.php) and inviting Objections (through email only to [email protected] ): 30-06-2023 (Friday)
- Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key: 02-07-2023 (Sunday)
- Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only): 07-07-2023 (Friday)
- Last date of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key: 09-07-2023 (Sunday)
- Date and mode of declaration of result: 14-07-2023 (Friday)
- The result will be posted on the P.U. website and the same could be downloaded. No separate result cards will be issued to the candidates by the office
- Centre for Entrance Test: Chandigarh, Hoshiarpur
- Passed a diploma in Engineering of minimum 3-year duration after Matriculation Exam with Physics and Mathematics, from polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of Technical Education/University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE
- In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course
- Must have passed a diploma in the engineering of a minimum 2-year duration after 10+2 from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE
- In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the D. Voc. Course (Applicable Only for CCET, Chandigarh).
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://puleet.puchd.ac.in/
Step to Follow for Online Registration
- Step 1: Register Online visit https://puleet.puchd.ac.in/
- Step 2: Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Step 3: Login to your account to pay the fee online OR download fee challan
- Step 4: After successful payment, complete your form (If the fee is paid using fee challan option then log in after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee to complete your form)
- Step 5: Download your Admit Card after August 11, 2023.
Entrance Test Fee
- For General Category – Rs. 2395/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category – Rs.1198/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Admission would be made on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Examination PULEET2023 conducted by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice questions
- No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: There will be negative marking for wrong answers (¼ marks will be deducted)
- It will consist of subjects Basic Electrical Eng., Basic Electronics, Programming Fundamentals, Fundamental of Mechanical Eng., Fundamentals of Civil Eng., Fundamentals of Chemical Eng., & Science subjects.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam 2023 Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2023 Notifications and Dates
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2023